=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.
 
HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Killerman



Posts : 15
Birthday : 1991-04-26
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Banned   Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Hello, I'm banned from your server.

My nickname is -BAD-Killerman and the reason for the ban i can't remember but, I hope you will unban me from your server.

Thnx Already
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:41 pm

You were banned for redlining.

Ban stays.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Killerman



Posts : 15
Birthday : 1991-04-26
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:48 pm

I dont do it again i'm verry sorry you can give me a second change and i can proof it that i'm don't do it again.
Back to top Go down
RiTaLiAtIoN_510

avatar

Posts : 282
Birthday : 1984-01-04
Join date : 2010-01-22
Age : 33
Location : bay area california

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:05 pm

Redlining is a no no,there is plenty of times i would not like to be in the chopper with certain people but you live with it or dont get in.
Back to top Go down
killa420

avatar

Posts : 175
Birthday : 1996-02-15
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:31 pm

oh man i hate redlining its so annoying and i dont get why people get in the chopper if they dont want a gunner
Back to top Go down
Killerman



Posts : 15
Birthday : 1991-04-26
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:08 am

I do wan't a gunner but, i was with a friend the whole round and a other player get in the chopper as gunner. That is the reason. But everybody must get a second change and proof it that he don't do it again.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:02 am

We never lift a ban for wall glitchers, stat padders, hackers, racist or redliners.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Killerman



Posts : 15
Birthday : 1991-04-26
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:04 am

Why not that is not a good reason for a stay ban.

People learn from their mistakes so i learn it that i don't make any mistake again.

You must give people a second change.

If the redline again than you can ban him permanently.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:28 am

Killerman wrote:
People learn from their mistakes so i learn it that i don't make any mistake again.

If you really learned from your mistakes then pay for your sins and buy another cd game if you want to play in our server again.

Killerman wrote:
You must give people a second chance.

We do, but not to redliners.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
RiTaLiAtIoN_510

avatar

Posts : 282
Birthday : 1984-01-04
Join date : 2010-01-22
Age : 33
Location : bay area california

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:32 am

give a second chance for what to do something else again and come in asking for a third chance.redlining is a rule in about every server you go into just because you were with a friend dont mean its ok to do that. take off and wait till you die then you and your friend might be able to get the chopper again,i mean whats next you start tkin because someone got the jet you were flying all round and they got it once everyone deserves to enjoy our server and have fun playing, redlining and denying that person of that is not what were about.
Back to top Go down
Killerman



Posts : 15
Birthday : 1991-04-26
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:46 am

I didn't say that is was a good reason for a redline. I say that after the second change you can ban me permanently not a third change.

But, i think every one earn a second change, no matter what he did.

So i'm not happy how your dealing with the banned people.
Back to top Go down
RiTaLiAtIoN_510

avatar

Posts : 282
Birthday : 1984-01-04
Join date : 2010-01-22
Age : 33
Location : bay area california

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:08 pm

what did you ecpect that everything would be ok the rules scroll in game and when the games loading there are some rules posted in the bottom left hand corner just like most servers we put these rules for a reason,not to break them you did,what would be the point of having them if were not going to enforce them.as far as your ban its not my call.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Killerman wrote:
So i'm not happy how your dealing with the banned people.

We are not happy with redliners.
We dont give a second chance to redliners, no matter what you say, ban will stay.
Find other server to redline.
In this server if you redline, you are permanent banned.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Killerman



Posts : 15
Birthday : 1991-04-26
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:39 pm

I said that i don't redline any more READ MY POSTS.

But oke, if you stay at your opinion is that a very bad thing. Other clans don't make a permanently ban. But, then i don't go in your server their are enough wake servers.

But, good luck with your server and your rules.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:45 pm

When two jets crash each other and you teamkill, that is a mistake.
When a car hit another teammate car and teamkill, that is a mistake.
When you run over another teammate with a car, that could be a mistake.
What you did was not a mistake.
You intentionally took the gunner to the edge of the map to kill him, and that will never be a mistake.
So... because what you did is not a mistake, you dont deserve a second chance.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Killerman



Posts : 15
Birthday : 1991-04-26
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:48 pm

That's true but people can have regret from what he did. So then he can get a second change that is my opinion.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Killerman wrote:
That's true but people can have regret from what he did. So then he can get a second change that is my opinion.

You did it because you thought nobody was watching you.
In my opinion everybody must pay for their bad actions.
In this case, your cd game will be banned in this server and that is the price you will pay.
If you want to play in this server and prove you will not do it again, you will have to use another cd game.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Killerman



Posts : 15
Birthday : 1991-04-26
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:06 pm

I dont buy a other bf2 cd only for your server i'm not crazy man. I think your not crazy to and you don't do it.

Than is this the end of this conversation and i find that you as admin don't bring good work.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:13 pm

Killerman wrote:
I think your not crazy to and you don't do it.

Of course not, because I never redline or do something to get permanent banned.

Killerman wrote:
Than is this the end of this conversation and i find that you as admin don't bring good work.

Yep, I am a bad admin with players like you.
Good luck in the other servers.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Killerman



Posts : 15
Birthday : 1991-04-26
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:15 pm

Thnx mate

Your a good boy that you never redline ''good boy''

Good luck with your server
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed

avatar

Posts : 139
Birthday : 1979-07-19
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 38
Location : Alabama

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Killerman wrote:
Thnx mate

Your a good boy that you never redline ''good boy''

Good luck with your server

Dude, stop diggin yourself a hole. This is the best Wake server going right now with some of the best admins, especially blanco. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. Im glad you "stopped" redlining miraculously after you were banned from our server. Lesson learned. There is always someone is always watching the server. Good luck finding another server like =TFC=
Back to top Go down
Killerman



Posts : 15
Birthday : 1991-04-26
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:45 pm

I have plenty server.

The are better than tfc

Good luck
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed

avatar

Posts : 139
Birthday : 1979-07-19
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 38
Location : Alabama

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Then why do you want back in so bad? Just wondering
Back to top Go down
Killerman



Posts : 15
Birthday : 1991-04-26
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:16 pm

I thaught that the admins can unban me and the server was very good so, But this server wasn't the only good server.

But the admin from thsi sever are NOT NICE, NOT FRIENDLY, so maby you must change the clan name Wink
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed

avatar

Posts : 139
Birthday : 1979-07-19
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 38
Location : Alabama

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Not Friendly??? Dude you broke a rule known in any server with choppers. You knew it and you broke it. We have zero tolerance for it. Please stop posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Banned   

Back to top Go down
 
Banned
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Banned for TK?
» Why was i banned????UnBan me please...
» *S2K* 0kolepuka Banned?
» Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: