=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned78910

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PZXN

Birthday : 1982-08-19

Banned78910 Empty
PostSubject: Banned78910   Banned78910 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:42 pm

Hey,

Was banned tonight, Dec. 1st, for "testing hack" not even sure what that is, was kicked like 20 minutes before for Aim Bot. I know it's your server, so I will not disrespect anyone, I am just curious if I can play on your server. I usually play SGA-3, which rotates a lot of the new maps, and I play FUB road to Jalalabad (ha, Firefox wants to change this word to Jalapeno. Road to Jalapeno sounds interesting).

So anyways, I was looking through the server lists and saw you guys playing wake. I don't know if you always play wake, but that was the map I learned to play on, and I love it. There are not a lot of wake servers that I like, I use to play 365, but they are so full, and when they get full, it starts to lag their server, and that is just frustrating having 54 ping and lagging. So I definitely don't want to burn bridges with you guys, so I thought I would try to explain myself. I was kicked and banned both times in a jet, so I am guessing it has to do with me shooting infantry in a jet, so let me tell you how I play, and then you can decide whether the ban stays or goes, wither way, your server, your decision, I respect that.

So 1st off, PZXN is my 3rd account. Before someone yells "COMMIE HACKING BASTARD", it is from the same CD key, and I can log in anytime in any of the 3 accounts if you want to see. The other accounts are Prizzbone, and Prizzbxne. If you are wondering why, here it is. 1st account unlocked a bunch of guns, some I like some I didn't, it was taking forever to try the rest out, so I started a new account and tried new unlocks. Again, some were good, and some sucked. The 3rd account, I unlocked the guns I liked best, and couldn't care less about advancing and unlocking more guns. I don't think I can even advance until I go sit on a TOW for a round, which is boring, so I will probably be the rank I am at until their are no more servers to play on.

OK, moving forward. When I fly, I use a joystick, and I have dozens of buttons on this joystick (no ULTIMATE HACK button though unfortunately). The coolie hat on the top is what I want to talk about, it moves all over, but I have forward assigned to looking forward, F9 I believe, I have back as chase front view, I have right as fly-by, and left as chase back. The reason for this, is because when I fly by, it may just look like I am just flying by, but I am really looking for people running around, using the different camera angles (and sometimes holding ctrl and moving the mouse, but that is a good way to die) to see all around me. Based on what I see, I make a u-turn, then take a good guess at where I imagine those people would be, based on where I would hide, and sometimes just good old fashion luck, and then I shoot them. Also, whenever I fly past a base and I have no particular target, I will shoot at the flags, around buildings, in bushes, you know, anywhere where people hide, (top of hill by airfield, wrecked plane by beach, little alcove at north base). So to someone who is just watching me fly, it looks like I am aiming right at them, but more often than not, they are just hiding in the same place that everyone and their uncle hides. Also, if you see me play infantry, you will see me go prone and not move until a jet has flown way past me, because if you move, it makes it much easier for a jet to see you.

As far as shooting down other jets, lots of practice. I flew the F-35 becasue no one ever took it, it was a death trap on wake. But I practiced, and I learned a lot. The F-35 cant out turn the J-10, but it can sure as heck out run it. Yes it loses control at 850, but it can recover from it better. Plus J-10 pilots are lazy, they know they can just turn, so they don't look behind them all the time. You sneak up, use the guns, and a missile or two to bring them down while they sit their trying to figure out why they are dying. Of course it doesn't matter now, since 1.5, the J-10 can't dodge a missile to save it's life, and you can't hit an F-35, I miss the old days. Oh well.

Hopefully by this, you have gained an understanding of how I play, as for why, it's a break for me, it's fun and relaxing. I hate people that rape airfields, what challenge is it to shoot a parked jet or a heli taking off, a real pilot wouldn't be afraid to face them in the air. I hate bailers, (unless your are really just trying to get to that place), I think that if you are in a dogfight, and the other person has more skill or pulls a maneuver and is able to shoot you down, honor them by giving them the kill, don't bail like a pansy the second you get a lock-on, same goes for heli. I don't care if you have 2 and a half bars left and could easily clear the chopper, if you cant make it to the pad, die like a man and give them their points. Men die, pansies swim for 20 minutes back to the island.

Whew, long post, but I wanted to make sure I was clear, and that I expressed myself fully. Again, I have been part of many clans (DPW, SF, THS, BFT, been thinking about 75th) and I know that hackers are a problem (dropdeadfred, I despise you). But I also know, that once a server starts to ban people without giving them a chance to explain, that it's not long before that server is dead. I have played people before that I would have sworn up and down that they were hacking, 1S1KH, the clan leader of <~SF~>, he was amazing, jet, heli, sniper everything. Even though I was in his clan I thought he was a hacker. But once I spent a few hours in a server alone with him, teaching me how to move, where to hide, what to aim for, etc., it was easy to see why I was dying, and why he could find me, and shoot me with such ease. Since then, I never call hack, unless I know. There are ways to check you know, and I am not talking screen shots. Go hide somewhere, somewhere where no one would ever think to look, and just go prone and watch. If the guy lines right up on you, especially when it is not a common hiding spot, time after time, something is up. Remember, sometimes all 6 of your missiles miss, sometimes you unload a full clip and then get shot from a across the board with pistol, it's BF2, isn't that why we love it, so we can brag about the time that we head shot a sniper across the board with a shotgun. My sweetest shot got me kicked from a server, but I don't regret it. Cobra coming down on me, hard, with a gunner shooting and rockets firing, and I looked right up and got the pilot in the head with an M95, heli flew 10 feet above my head and crashed into a tree. Sweetest shot, a couple guys saw it and were congratulating me, but I got kicked, because the guy I shot called hacker.

If your still reading this, you got some big huevos, cause dang this is long. I've said enough, I'll answer any questions you have, provide any info you need to make a fair decision. Hope to see you all on the battlefield.

-PZXN
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Birthday : 1962-09-19

Banned78910 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned78910   Banned78910 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:01 am

OMG

I read the first lines only.
You can write a book but nothing is going to change.
The ban will be lifted and you will continue be analized.
If we think you are using an aimbot, next ban will be permanent without giving you any reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

Banned78910 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned78910   Banned78910 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:33 am

That's funny I to read the first few paragraphs, And decided somebody just wanted to Vent their frustration And lash out at the world ( If that's what you're looking for you came to the wrong place] Pleas ban him from the form We don't need that attitude here. affraid
Back to top Go down
Prizz

Banned78910 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned78910   Banned78910 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 am

Wow, what a disrespectful group of people, I can't speak about your whole clan, but I can say based on the replies, that I want nothing to do with your server. Please keep the ban in place. I am more than proud to be banned from this server.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Banned78910 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned78910   Banned78910 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:52 pm

Based on the screenshots taken, the ban is perm now.
Back to top Go down
Prizz

Banned78910 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned78910   Banned78910 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:11 pm

Ha, what screenshots? I know I don't hack, so I know you are not telling the truth. You show me the screenshots showing me haking and I promise, I keep my promises, that I will donate 1,000 bucks to your server.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Banned78910 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned78910   Banned78910 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:21 pm

It is useless to show any proof.
PZXN will deny everything.
Back to top Go down
Prizz

Banned78910 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned78910   Banned78910 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:28 pm

That is amazing logic. PZXN will just deny it. So you are saying since I am guilty, I am denying, therefore if I am innocent I should admit it? What is this, the Salem witch trials. I am still curious about those screenshots. I want to see them.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Banned78910 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned78910   Banned78910 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:35 pm

Who are you ?
PZXN has his own account.
Back to top Go down
Prizz

Banned78910 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned78910   Banned78910 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:38 pm

I am PZXN, I was locked out of the site, so I made a new account. I am not angry or upset, I would just like to have some one answer me without being rude or disrespectful. If that is too much to ask, then of course, let me know and I will speak no further.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Banned78910 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned78910   Banned78910 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:41 pm

The PZXN account is not locked out.
Back to top Go down
Prizz

Banned78910 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned78910   Banned78910 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:42 pm

It cannot post or reply.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Banned78910 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned78910   Banned78910 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:58 pm

I have no idea why you cant reply with your other account.
Now, about the ban.
Not all hacks can be detected using screenshots.
So, We have our own rules about it.
You were accused by 2 or more of our members of using aimbot.
Second, the screenshots taken from you shows the Dragon Valley map.
Why screenshots show the incorect map ?
We are not sure, maybe it is a punkbuster error, but maybe it is because the hack is blocking the screenshots.
Too many maybes...
Our prioirity is our server.
When a player is acussed by 2 or more clan members of using aimbot + suspected screenshots = PERMANENT BAN.
Back to top Go down
Prizz

Banned78910 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned78910   Banned78910 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Ok, I can respect all of that, I guess one question I have is what was I doing when I was accused, jet or infantry, I am hoping jet, cause I was sucking it up on the infantry side.

As far as the ban, I understand where you are coming from, your server is more important to you than one player, I agree with that wholeheartedly. I will respectfully walk away with no hard feelings, and wish you all the best of luck.

A final note to the two who suspected me of hacking, come play where I play. 75th rangers, they don't play wake (hence why I was in your server) but you can come and play and see that just because someone kills you, doesn't mean they are hacking.

Happy Holidays

-PZXN
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Banned78910 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned78910   Banned78910 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Infantry
Back to top Go down
Prizz

Banned78910 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned78910   Banned78910 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:11 pm

Infantry? Wow, really? I was sucking it up, I had to keep switching kits because I couldn't find a kit that I could get into the groove with. OK, alright, thanks for answering that, sorry for the jet stuff, I just assumed it was because of the jet kills. You answered my question, and you did so very respectfully, I appreciate that. I hope that if any of us meet in any other servers, that we will be able to do so without any hard feelings. Thank you for you time.

-PZXN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned78910 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned78910   Banned78910 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned78910
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: