=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Connection Issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
followmy6

followmy6

Birthday : 1950-01-01

Server Connection Issues Empty
PostSubject: Server Connection Issues   Server Connection Issues Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:38 pm

I recently installed BF 2142 can play on any server for any length of time but due to the install I went and made sure that Punk Buster is all up to date.

I rebooted my Modem both on my end & on Comcast.
I rebooted & reset my home router / updated router firmware
I rebooted my computer
Each time I connect to TFC's server with in 2 minutes I get kicked and all it tells me is "Lost Connection from Server"
I updated my Punkbuster since I just installed BF 2142.
I can play on other BF2 Servers, I joined XXX server played for 45 minutes, Disconnected and reconnected to TFC, was on the server for 2 minutes and then "Lost Connection from Server"

I am in New Jersey, my typical ping is about 85-90ms.

Spoke with Redrums about it he's based out of NYC and he is having the same exact issue as I am. I am thinking that the server needs to be rebooted. Maybe server Beach is having a issue with their TCP/IP Stack. Any news on this would be great would love to continue to play on your guys server.
Back to top Go down
followmy6

followmy6

Birthday : 1950-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Server Connection Issues   Server Connection Issues Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Note went into Battlefield 2 Properties and defraged my game files, and then went and Validating my Steam Files, found out that some how my system is missing 10 files which it then re downloaded. Hopefully this fixes my issues.
Back to top Go down
TJtrevorJ

TJtrevorJ

Birthday : 1996-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Server Connection Issues   Server Connection Issues Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Mhm, well every other time i try to join the server i will get kicked by punkbuster. 1.) because the handshaking failed 2.) because the heartbeat stopped. For some reason this has only happened to me on the =TFC= server. I have also heard people come into the server asking what they heartbeat or the handshaking for punkbuster was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Connection Issues   Server Connection Issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Connection Issues
Page 1 of 1