=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban request

Go down 
+7
Zombie
RiTaLiAtIoN_510
fegast91
killa420
taco
gblanco
Twitchyitch
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
killa420

killa420

Birthday : 1996-02-15

Unban request - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:37 pm

RiTaLiAtIoN_510 wrote:
well shit i could do that i want to see how the minigun is done without the chopper spinning and to be accurate cause you can keep switching back and forth but thats a lot of work and buttons to press for the view and to kill then switch back without your chopper spinning around at all
zombie showed me how to do it :p thats one of the tricks im still learing some of the sutff tho
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Birthday : 1975-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:42 pm

RiTaLiAtIoN_510 wrote:
well shit i could do that i want to see how the minigun is done without the chopper spinning and to be accurate cause you can keep switching back and forth but thats a lot of work and buttons to press for the view and to kill then switch back without your chopper spinning around at all

Actually its only one button to switch seats, The second seat in the helicopter and infact in all vehicles is considered to be part of the land vehicles controls, not part of the heliocopter, jet, boat controls. What this means is if you bind a key (in my case mouse 4) to switch to the second seat under helicopter controls, you can assign the same key under vehicle controls to switch back to the first seat. This allows you to have a one button seat switch. Its also important to bare this is mind when you are wanting to adjust how the TV missile crosshair and the mini gun move. As for not getting the spot on the heli, there is no trick involved in it. Next time you see someone on your team seat switching, watch his heli on the map, when he switchs to the second seat the heli will disappare on the map. Im think the spot no spot problem you are having is an extention of this. While in the second seat you can spot a heli, but it wont show on the map untill the person returns to the first seat, also the commander cant see the heli on the map while the pilot is in the second seat, making the heli imposible to spot.

I will be on xfire most of the day if you guys wish to get hold of me.

THX =O48= Z(o)|v||3|E
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:19 am

Killa showed this for last night ( Swedish night ) and i can see the posibillyti in the moves...i think that is straight forvard...noting strange about it.

Steff
Back to top Go down
RiTaLiAtIoN_510

RiTaLiAtIoN_510

Birthday : 1984-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:03 pm

I need to set up x fire and see for myself. I can seat switch pretty good its just ive never really tried to use the minigun because of the loss of control i get then bang enemy tree again.
Back to top Go down
taco

Birthday : 1999-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:52 pm

yeah he showed me as well i didint really think
that they were hacks just plain moves
with the chopper
Back to top Go down
Zombie

PostSubject: Seat Switch Mini Gun Video   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Im glad to see that people are changing there minds about =O48=, hopefully 2_|)run|< will be unbaned soon. I know there were some guys getting a little hacked off with me in the chopper last night when i was playing, you should see me when im not drunk. LOL

Anyway in my drunkin state i decided to make a quick seat switch mini gun video for you guys so you can see how it is done, its a 99mb download, you can get it here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b25rr82e5t2a8y6

Normally i would do better but i'm still kinda drunk so its not super ass kicking, but should be more than enough for you guys to see how its done.
Back to top Go down
madmullet

madmullet

Birthday : 1966-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Zombie wrote:
gblanco wrote:
I talked to =048= 2_|)run|<_2_TV
He will be out in a trip for 6 days.
I added one of his friends to my xfire and if I can contact him, I will try to watch his friend in action live.

I have added you now, i'm on almost 24/7 so just PM me when you have some free time. Anyone else who is intrested in watching feel free to hit me up too. I would also like to commend =TFC= for the mature handling of 2_|)run|<'s unban request. Thank you.

RiTaLiAtIoN_510 wrote:
WHATS X FIRE?

Xfire is a must for any serious gamer, it has too many featurers to list here, but check it out at ----> www.xfire.com

LOL,what is xfire lol!
Back to top Go down
RiTaLiAtIoN_510

RiTaLiAtIoN_510

Birthday : 1984-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:35 pm

GLADE I CAN AMUSE YOU MULLY.WHAT KIND OF GAMER AM I IF I DONT KNOW WHAT X FIRE IS.LOL cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
killa420

killa420

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:50 pm

thank u guys for looking into it becasue from the begging i didnt think he was a hacker so thats when i found out he got banned i started investgateing it and i found out its no hack
Back to top Go down
taco

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:00 pm

yeah i have no idea what it was when u guys
wre talking to me about it
Back to top Go down
taco

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:51 am

i had no idea what xfire was
Back to top Go down
killa420

killa420

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:37 am

xfire.com its a good program in games if ur a big gamer get it its free taco add me .. killa420th
Back to top Go down
taco

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:34 am

ok
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:29 am

Zombie wrote:
Normally i would do better but i'm still kinda drunk so its not super ass kicking, but should be more than enough for you guys to see how its done.

Do you have a video in a public server, killing infantry not spotted and using the minigun closer to ground without loosing control ?

Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Twitchyitch

Birthday : 1987-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Hey TFC, i just got back from a 45 mile backpacking trip and was looking forward to playing some wake island. Any word on my ban status?
Tx for your time,
2_|)run|<
Back to top Go down
jbuffethed

jbuffethed

Birthday : 1979-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:35 pm

If you would have hiked 50, then we would have reversed. darn Unban request - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Twitchyitch wrote:
Hey TFC, i just got back from a 45 mile backpacking trip and was looking forward to playing some wake island. Any word on my ban status?
Tx for your time,
2_|)run|<

Now that you are back, I would like to see you in action.
I will try to contact you in xfire.
Back to top Go down
killa420

killa420

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:31 pm

nice to see u back 2drunk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:30 pm

dude that video is awesome, fkn pwnage I love it! can you give me some ingame pointers on how to do that sometime?
Back to top Go down
killa420

killa420

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:29 pm

i can show u blue just come one sometime when im on i havnt seen u on in forever tho
Back to top Go down
mendofarmer

Birthday : 1966-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:41 pm

twitchy is one of the best in the game....ive played with him for years. NOT A HACK....frustrating to battle against....always willing to help and share knowledge of the game.....doesnt break rules....doesnt talk shit....all around good guy... just because someones better than you, you shouldnt ban him....would you ban michael jordan from a ball game? as he said earlier in the forum hed show anyone some tips if they want...hit him up youll learn something, and also see that hes legit...maybe spend more time banning some off the clowns i see in there everyday repeatedly breaking rules that they know, day after day after day.......
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:59 am

mendofarmer wrote:
Just because someones better than you, you shouldnt ban him

That was not the reason of the ban.
The way he was killing infantry on ground not being spotted and the way he solo fly switching to gunner and use the miniguns almost at ground level and not loosing control were the reason.
The experience dealing with hackers for years.
The way how hackers can hide now from being detected.
That is why he was banned for "suspect" of hack.
The server and our regular players will be our priority always.
Anyway, We are not closing the doors to him, we are in contact with him, but he was out in a trip for 6 days and we were waiting for him to come back.
Now he is back, we can continue with the process.
After verifying everything is ok, there is no reason to keep the ban.

mendofarmer wrote:
Would you ban michael jordan from a ball game?

Yes if he is using illegal drugs.

mendofarmer wrote:
Maybe spend more time banning some off the clowns i see in there everyday repeatedly breaking rules that they know, day after day after day.......

We always ban those clowns day after day after day.
Maybe you should play often in this server to know it.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:13 am

Bluegrass420 wrote:
fkn pwnage

pwnage killing bots ?
Back to top Go down
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:30 am

gblanco wrote:
Bluegrass420 wrote:
fkn pwnage

pwnage killing bots ?

The point of the video was to show how its done, that is all. The skills need to seat switch and mini gun in single player and in public servers however are exactly the same.

Also gblanco, I see you on TFC all the time, but you never turn on xfire. How can twitchy show you hes legit if hes banned from your server and you are never on xfire?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:33 am

yeah blanco bots or not that is still some good huntin skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban request
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next