=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For all those who remember the Sym.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
symantic

Birthday : 1990-01-28

For all those who remember the Sym. Empty
PostSubject: For all those who remember the Sym.   For all those who remember the Sym. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:17 pm

I'm moving from my place in California to a remote town named Kotzebue in Alaska. I told you Blancov that i was on for better things and i just needed to gather my head for a while and i did, taking that break from BF2 was the best thing i have ever done. Since then my computer business has been proving excellent, but i need to take a break from California... I'm 20 years old and i need to see the world. I have free housing and a job setup waiting for me and i leave on Wednesday the 28th of july 2010.

I'm soo excited i cant stand the 4 days until i fly out.

Unfortunately it will be difficult for me to play BF2 without purchasing an internet connection for 70-90 dollars a month, but i might because im going to be making BANK up there and i will need some sort of outlet.

My contract is for one year, i will then come back down to California for a while to see friends and family, then from there i don't know what im going to do, but i have sooooo many options open right now and all it took was a little initiative.

Money is not very valuable up there in Kotzebue, its mostly spoiled eskimos that spend hundreds of dollars a month on junk food and garbage so im going to re-start IHCR computer repair up there and charge full geek-squad prices instead of working for 75% cheaper than them. No overhead costs except cd's, gas and a vehicle... can anyone say BANK!

P.S. a regular bottle of jack daniels sells for 80-100 dollars each... and beer doesnt exist so im screwed. I'm going to take a micro-brew kit, but that will only do soo much.

P.S.S. Its legal to start a bon fire on the beach by shooting a molotive cocktail with my concealed .50 SW 500 magnum, so i think thats cool as it gets lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.IHCR.Info
killa420

killa420

Birthday : 1996-02-15

PostSubject: Re: For all those who remember the Sym.   For all those who remember the Sym. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:49 pm

well hey symantic ive missed playing with u man and i hope the best for u in life i hope to see u soon in not bye symantic
Back to top Go down
usmom

usmom

Birthday : 1960-11-08

PostSubject: Re: For all those who remember the Sym.   For all those who remember the Sym. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:43 pm

Alaska is a beautiful state! I just got back from a business trip there. And just a note, you'll only be there for a year but the Eskimo's live there year round, be polite.

Have fun and stay warm this winter (take a full spectrum light with you!!).

-----mom
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: For all those who remember the Sym.   For all those who remember the Sym. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:55 pm

I hope things continue to work out for you, I remember playing against you and miss the competition, good luck on everything and watch out for the polar bears.

E
Back to top Go down
RiTaLiAtIoN_510

RiTaLiAtIoN_510

Birthday : 1984-01-04

PostSubject: Re: For all those who remember the Sym.   For all those who remember the Sym. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:30 am

GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING SYM AND GO CHECK OUT THE NORTHERN LIGHTS WHILE YOUR THERE I HEAR ITS AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
symantic

Birthday : 1990-01-28

PostSubject: Re: For all those who remember the Sym.   For all those who remember the Sym. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:34 am

usmom wrote:
the Eskimo's live there year round, be polite.
Of course. It has a large Eskimo population and thats probably why they hire from the lower 48 lol, no disrespect but the Eskimo is alot like the Navajo Indian... No sense of time but their time

E641 wrote:

watch out for the polar bears.
OMG there are polar bears there!!!!

No, im just kidding. My buddy says that they are around the town and are too often seen. Im going to be carying a .38 special... but i wouldn't even bother to shoot a polar bear with that unless i wanted to piss it off while it eats me.

I'ts strange... I have little problem leaving my family and friends because they understand what and where im going... But i cannot take the family cat (my cat) with me and i know he is going to have a hard time with me gone. Nobody understands him and he acts more like my dog than anything. I take him on rides in my truck and im the only one who lets him really be free. I can understand him and he understands me. He can tell if im in a good mood or bad mood 5 seconds after i walk in the door and i have no idea how. He brings me whatever he can carry from all over the house as "presents" and often likes to play fetch with bottle caps. I would have never expected that i could befriend a cat because im not a cat person...

The best animal i have ever had and we got him from my dads work (oil refinary) and was soo sad-looking when we got him.

RiTaLiAtIoN_510 wrote:

GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING SYM AND GO CHECK OUT THE NORTHERN LIGHTS WHILE YOUR THERE I HEAR ITS AWESOME.
Thanks bud, i'm definitly going to have a front row seat as im technically in the artic circle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.IHCR.Info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all those who remember the Sym.   For all those who remember the Sym. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For all those who remember the Sym.
Page 1 of 1