=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Run from the cure. Rick Simpson story. Cure cancer with hemp oil.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Run from the cure. Rick Simpson story. Cure cancer with hemp oil. Empty
PostSubject: Run from the cure. Rick Simpson story. Cure cancer with hemp oil.   Run from the cure. Rick Simpson story. Cure cancer with hemp oil. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run from the cure. Rick Simpson story. Cure cancer with hemp oil.   Run from the cure. Rick Simpson story. Cure cancer with hemp oil. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:00 am

any opinions on this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run from the cure. Rick Simpson story. Cure cancer with hemp oil.   Run from the cure. Rick Simpson story. Cure cancer with hemp oil. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Long! Laughing

I don't know if Cannabis is a cure all the video seems to say it is, but I do know it has been proven to help in some medical situations.
I think the video needed a little more substance, IE not enough documentation proving that it cured the problems. I wanted to see biopsies of the affected areas before and after.
It seemed Rick wants some help with his legal problems.

That said I think it provokes a dialog about Cannabis and rational dialog is always good, maybe one day our governments will hear it!

Is it 4:20 yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run from the cure. Rick Simpson story. Cure cancer with hemp oil.   Run from the cure. Rick Simpson story. Cure cancer with hemp oil. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Well yeah I guess the actual documentation is not shown in the film but the cancer on the guys nose was photographed and documented day by day, google "Irv Rosenfeld". he is a medical marijuana patient that has been receiving 11 ounces of marijuana from the federal government for the past 25 years. the government and Big Pharm refuses to do research on this because the cannot patent the plant and cannot make huge profits from it even though the benefits for mankind could be immeasurable. alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run from the cure. Rick Simpson story. Cure cancer with hemp oil.   Run from the cure. Rick Simpson story. Cure cancer with hemp oil. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Bluegrass420 wrote:
he is a medical marijuana patient that has been receiving 11 ounces of marijuana from the federal government for the past 25 years.

that is 11 ounces every 25 days for the past 25 years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run from the cure. Rick Simpson story. Cure cancer with hemp oil.   Run from the cure. Rick Simpson story. Cure cancer with hemp oil. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run from the cure. Rick Simpson story. Cure cancer with hemp oil.
Page 1 of 1