=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can I get unbanned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tyroned

Birthday : 1982-09-09

Can I get unbanned Empty
PostSubject: Can I get unbanned   Can I get unbanned Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:34 pm

I was banned a few weeks ago, kept getting messages about turning off AA, i thought it was punkbuster messing up, tried to fix it and kept getting kicked and eventually banned. Was it a real person doing it? It only started happening after I had a really good round in a tank, like 64 kills in a row, but I had a good commander who kept me supplied and the other team was down to 1 flag, mostly a freak thing.

I'm tired of playing on insomnia it's such a bad server Sad

my name here is the same as my bf2 one, found it funny i was banned as i used to always have a good time with my boy dangerous doug
Back to top Go down

Can I get unbanned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned   Can I get unbanned Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:41 pm

We verify all players by way of screen shots. You must have anti-aliasing off in order for us to verify that your not using some type of hack.
If you were kicked from server with the message you must turn AA off and return then admins were unable to verify your screen shots.
I didn't ban you, it may be possible for your ban to be lifted if you have fixed the issue.
As I said I didn't ban you... The admin who banned you will have to lift the ban.
That said it's most likely a one shot deal, if your ban is lifted and we are still unable to verify your screen shots you will be banned permanently.

I'm sure the admin who banned you will address this issue shortly.

Stockman
Back to top Go down
tyroned

Can I get unbanned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned   Can I get unbanned Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Yeah I honestly thought it was a punkbuster issue, because nobody was writing anything in game - I disabled AA through the game and got back on and kept getting kicked. I was definitely not hacking, been playing the game for 5 years now, didnt think to google for a forum to post on, thanks for having this up.
Back to top Go down
taco

Birthday : 1999-09-11

Can I get unbanned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned   Can I get unbanned Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:55 pm

yeah i lot of people are having the same problem on this server
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

Can I get unbanned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned   Can I get unbanned Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:36 am

Ban was lifted.
We will verify if we can get screenshots from you next time.
But if we cant, we will kick/ban you again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
tyroned

Can I get unbanned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned   Can I get unbanned Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Ok i just played a good couple rounds, thanks. Do I need to have AA off forever? it makes the graphics look awful.
Back to top Go down

Can I get unbanned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned   Can I get unbanned Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:42 am

The whole point of turning AA off and leaving it off is so we know players are not cheating/hacking.
If you turn it back on you may be subject to further kicks/bans. We all wish there was another way...
Back to top Go down
BigczaPoppa186

BigczaPoppa186

Birthday : 1977-10-08

Can I get unbanned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned   Can I get unbanned Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:56 am

Tyroned, I and Stockman turned off AA to see if graphics or game play degraded and we could not simulate your comment about things looking crappy.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Can I get unbanned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned   Can I get unbanned Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:09 pm

I did it too and everything looks the same with AA on or not.
Back to top Go down
tyroned

Can I get unbanned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned   Can I get unbanned Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:11 am

Got banned again today, at the beginning of a round some smacktard stood in front of my jet, put c4 on it, forced a tk, then respawned and picked up his pack and blew up my jet. He wasn't kicked so I tk'd him back 2 times (since he was revived right away) and was kicked and banned.

I know teamkilling is against the rules but I think he almost deserved it.

Sorry though, hope I can be allowed back on again.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Can I get unbanned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned   Can I get unbanned Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:18 am

tyroned wrote:
Got banned again today, at the beginning of a round some smacktard stood in front of my jet, put c4 on it, forced a tk, then respawned and picked up his pack and blew up my jet. He wasn't kicked so I tk'd him back 2 times (since he was revived right away) and was kicked and banned.

I know teamkilling is against the rules but I think he almost deserved it.

Sorry though, hope I can be allowed back on again.

I was watching the server and I was verifying what you said about the jet being destroyed with c4 to ban the other player, but you started teamkilling him.
If you teamkill in revenge you will be banned always, we are the admins not you, and you teamkilled him back 3 times and you were kicked for 3 punished teamkills.
The other player was banned and you were banned.
This time the ban was issued for 24 hrs, next time could be permanent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can I get unbanned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned   Can I get unbanned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I get unbanned
Page 1 of 1