=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.
 
HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ban Removal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
(OsK)-Holby



Posts : 8
Birthday : 1990-09-12
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 27

PostSubject: Ban Removal   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:12 pm

I do not understand why you banned me. This is A|R-NuB. You guys think I hack but yet have non proof? Do you guys not allow people to be good in your server? It's not right to just go around banning people because they are good? I have over 2000 hours into this game. Background check me all you want, check my ss, you won't find anything. becasue I DONT HACK. I have been playing in this server for about 5-6 months now and yet to have a problem like this. This is ridiculous. Your server is the only one I play in now and now I am banned from it!
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Ban Removal   Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:52 pm

(OsK)-Holby wrote:
I do not understand why you banned me.

I don't understand it either.
I am asking the admin who banned you, what is the reason.

(OsK)-Holby wrote:
Do you guys not allow people to be good in your server?

Yes, we allow it.

(OsK)-Holby wrote:
It's not right to just go around banning people because they are good?

No, is not right.

(OsK)-Holby wrote:
I have over 2000 hours into this game.

We know it, we check all player's stats.

(OsK)-Holby wrote:
Background check me all you want, check my ss, you won't find anything.

We do it with all players.
With all the hacks around without being detected, you need to know we don't need a ss or any proof to ban a player if we are sure if a player is hacking.

Like I said, your case is under review.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
(OsK)-Holby



Posts : 8
Birthday : 1990-09-12
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Ban Removal   Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:29 am

gblanco wrote:
(OsK)-Holby wrote:
I do not understand why you banned me.

I don't understand it either.
I am asking the admin who banned you, what is the reason.

(OsK)-Holby wrote:
Do you guys not allow people to be good in your server?

Yes, we allow it.

(OsK)-Holby wrote:
It's not right to just go around banning people because they are good?

No, is not right.

(OsK)-Holby wrote:
I have over 2000 hours into this game.

We know it, we check all player's stats.

(OsK)-Holby wrote:
Background check me all you want, check my ss, you won't find anything.

We do it with all players.
With all the hacks around without being detected, you need to know we don't need a ss or any proof to ban a player if we are sure if a player is hacking.

Like I said, your case is under review.

Oh I totally understand, Trust me. I ran 3 servers with a huge clan (=COP=) I don't know who banned me but it was after I killed a TFC member and the reason said suspect hacker b/c I tv'd a jet with the helo... I hope everything turns out ok..
Back to top Go down
rleedrums

avatar

Posts : 189
Birthday : 1965-09-08
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 52
Location : NY, NY

PostSubject: Re: Ban Removal   Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:14 am

A question: how can you say TFC is the only server you play in, and yet you also say you run... 3 servers with a huge clan?!?!?! Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.richardleedrums.com
(OsK)-Holby



Posts : 8
Birthday : 1990-09-12
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Ban Removal   Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:42 pm

rleedrums wrote:
A question: how can you say TFC is the only server you play in, and yet you also say you run... 3 servers with a huge clan?!?!?! Question

Did you mis the I RAN 3 servers with a huge clan
Back to top Go down
(OsK)-Holby



Posts : 8
Birthday : 1990-09-12
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Ban Removal   Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:46 pm

If you want here is a link to my actual name http://bf2s.com/player/44518933/ and you can see how many hours I have in the helo and where I stand. I am sorry that I am good but if playing in your server requires me to suck then I will do that.
Back to top Go down
(OsK)-Holby



Posts : 8
Birthday : 1990-09-12
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Ban Removal   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:29 am

Have you found anything out yet?
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Ban Removal   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:48 am

I dont receive an answer from the admin who banned you yet.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Ban Removal   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:46 am

The admin who banned you and other admins decided you are hacking.
Ban stays.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
(OsK)-Holby



Posts : 8
Birthday : 1990-09-12
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Ban Removal   Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:36 am

gblanco wrote:
The admin who banned you and other admins decided you are hacking.
Ban stays.

Could I ask how I was hacking? What am I doing to possibly hack?
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Ban Removal   Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:26 pm

(OsK)-Holby wrote:
Could I ask how I was hacking? What am I doing to possibly hack?

Complaints from players in the server and admins about the way you were easily flying and killing doing miracle shoots, not only the last round when you were banned, complaints in previous round everytime you played.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
(OsK)-Holby



Posts : 8
Birthday : 1990-09-12
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Ban Removal   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:28 pm

gblanco wrote:
(OsK)-Holby wrote:
Could I ask how I was hacking? What am I doing to possibly hack?

Complaints from players in the server and admins about the way you were easily flying and killing doing miracle shoots, not only the last round when you were banned, complaints in previous round everytime you played.

So basically im being banned for being good.. Ok. sorry I am a good player
have fun! I will be back Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ban Removal   

Back to top Go down
 
Ban Removal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Removal of ban (Bill Andrews)
» [Denied]Removal of ban Thorn.
» Blood Heal Timer
» Hot Toys Battery Leakage
» Stripping plastic models of paint.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: