=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

been banned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quoddammage

quoddammage

Birthday : 1965-06-08

been banned Empty
PostSubject: been banned   been banned Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:04 am

Howdy TFC,

Yesterday I was banned for excessive TK.....I dont remember TKing anyone, I was kicked for forced TK which I did NOT do. I was waiting for a jet, another player came up and beat me in it... I ran around the back behind the jet to wait for the next one, then he noses it up and scoots it backwards into me. I thought he was doing it on purpose as I was a ways behind the jet. so I did punish and was kicked, then banned. Your server offers some great competition, I play there often and really enjoy the TFC members I have met. If you feel me worthy, please lift the ban.
Back to top Go down

been banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: been banned   been banned Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 am

I was the player that was taking off in the jet. as I did my gf approached me which i swiched the throttle from full forward to full reverse while focusing my attention briefly on her which is why I took off a little funky. and is the reason I only kicked you. it was the decision of the senior admin that banned you and it is only a 24 hr ban. in the future its a good Idea just to forgive and forget. it is only a game. and it wasnt on purpose. life happens and yes unfortunately even while we are playing bf2. see ya in game m8.
Back to top Go down
quoddammage

quoddammage

Birthday : 1965-06-08

been banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: been banned   been banned Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 am

heh heh...you are wise to prioritize!!! the little women ALWAYS gets full attention...unless of course the airfield flag is at stake!!

Truly, I thought it was on purpose due to the way the jet came backwards so far. I am one who NEVER TK punishes....it is war...there are casualties of war. sometimes your server gets some real goobers that find pleasure in TKing and being idiots! You guys are usually pretty good at weeding them out. I do know it just a game....unless..of course..airfield is at stake!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

been banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: been banned   been banned Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:10 am

Ban was lifted
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Sponsored content

been banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: been banned   been banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

been banned
Page 1 of 1