=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

BAN OR KICK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
13LIFE

Birthday : 1994-10-17

PostSubject: BAN OR KICK   Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:06 am

Hello there. Today I will try to tell you a problem. I can not speak English very well, I apologize. Now please listen. I started playing the game 11 months ago. I play continuously on the TFC server and I am sure there are those who know me. I do not know the rules, so you've thrown me out of the server once. And after I learned the rules, I followed the rules all the time.

but there is someone who contradicts these rules. This person is called "PILOTURK". He is killing his teammates in order to get to the plane. c4 prevents teammates from getting on the plane. This person speaks Turkish because it is Turkish and constantly curses about religion. Are religious and racial profanities prohibited in the game rules? He is constantly cursing my sword and flag. There are so many complaints, but the admins do not leave the server. adminlarere constantly tell this, but they do not take me seriously. The game is no longer fun because "Pilot" kills me when I enter the game (my teammate).

I received a screen display and a screen video recording. adminlere can do this whenever they want. I can translate racist and religious curses that you said in Turkish. Previously, this forum has been the topic for the removal of the barrier many times. The crime is constantly committed, but the administrators do not pay attention. You can not believe me. But I'm sure many people will support this issue. I constantly feel uncomfortable with these events in life. I hope someone can help. Have a nice day

Back to top Go down
ScudRocket

Birthday : 1967-12-25

PostSubject: PILOTURK   Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:55 am

PILOTURK has been banned from all Battlelog Official servers on a few alias and also banned from TFC before, TFC lifted all the bans with the new server or they just didn't have a backup ban list.

Tards that get banned by Battlelog can only play on private servers like TFC. TFC Server can be thick at times with tards and unfortunately since Doug's passing TFC dont have admin coverage 24/7. The AUS time slot i play the server is feral at times, i just leave.
Back to top Go down
13LIFE

PostSubject: Re: BAN OR KICK   Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:27 am

ScudRocket wrote:

PILOTURK has been banned from all Battlelog Official servers on a few alias and also banned from TFC before,  TFC lifted all the bans with the new server or they just didn't have a backup ban list.  

Tards that get banned by Battlelog can only play on private servers like TFC.   TFC Server can be thick at times with tards and unfortunately since Doug's passing TFC dont have admin coverage 24/7.  The AUS time slot i play the server is feral at times, i just leave.

very interesting. Should the bf2 picture account be a bit more careful?
Back to top Go down
E641

PostSubject: Re: BAN OR KICK   Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:39 am

I know I have not had much time available to play lately but I will definitely try to watch for the things that you have stated are being done by PILOTURK when I can play.

E
Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

PostSubject: Re: BAN OR KICK   Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:33 am

Thank you E641, I have had a busy morning just now looking at fourms. We will try to get these situations  handled as quickly as possible, thanks for being patient and keeping us informed it is greatly appreciated.. Gunny
Back to top Go down
13LIFE

PostSubject: Re: BAN OR KICK   Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:36 pm

I thank you for your interest in me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAN OR KICK   

Back to top Go down

BAN OR KICK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1