=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Discord Channel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TNCountrygirl28

TNCountrygirl28

Birthday : 1985-06-04

New Discord Channel Empty
PostSubject: New Discord Channel   New Discord Channel Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 12:03 am

Hell All, I made a Discord Channel so if you want to download it either for desktop or on your phone you can always keep up with whats going on the TFC Server. Since we have the issue with VOIP going down you can also chat in Discord. I set it up so people can send in there complaints either by word or video. If we can get all of the TFC members who still play to download Discord and add themselves to the group it would be very helpful. Thank you and I look forward to seeing everyone on the battlefield... TFC Discord Channel
Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

PostSubject: Re: New Discord Channel   New Discord Channel Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 1:36 pm

I joined it Country but have to get on it and figure out how to use all the features, I just used my phone to set it up, but after this weekend i will be done with training and can learn it better. Thanks for setting it up for us appreciate it very Much .. Gunny
Back to top Go down
TNCountrygirl28

TNCountrygirl28

Birthday : 1985-06-04

PostSubject: Re: New Discord Channel   New Discord Channel Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 8:20 pm

Thank you Gunny. Just let me know when you want we can get on ventrilio an I can show you how to use it. Once everyone has it figured out I’ll add the admin rights so TFC members can post on the forums there An block unwanted guests. So just let me know it is pretty easy to learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Discord Channel   New Discord Channel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Discord Channel
Page 1 of 1