=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

ScudRocket TFC application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ScudRocket

Birthday : 1967-12-25

PostSubject: ScudRocket TFC application    Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:39 am

Hi I have played and chatted with most of you over many years, I would like to join the TFC group.

i have been asked by many members over the years to join, I think now is the right time and i think we both can help each other.

I still regularly play BF2

Not sure of the procedures to apply ?
Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

PostSubject: Re: ScudRocket TFC application    Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:39 pm

Hey Scud, we are still working on when we will start recruiting new players. At this point we are working on a couple of other projects. Then we will announce when we are ready to recruit new players to Join TFC thank you for your interest in joining us, and soon we will let everyone know when an how to apply for membership with us, Thanks Again .. Gunny
Back to top Go down
ScudRocket

Birthday : 1967-12-25

PostSubject: Re: ScudRocket TFC application    Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:16 am

Must be some miscommunication, i was told by a member you are recruiting and they asked me to join. I am fully committed to being TFC but dont know what to do now, I was one of the server Mods and a also a recruit but that was all wiped with the change of server. Startting to think the friendships i have made online gaming are not real. SAD
Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

PostSubject: Re: ScudRocket TFC application    Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:04 am

Yes sir, I understand we have asked a few if they would be interested, so we have an Idea of who and how many want to Recruit, we currently have a couple of irons in the fire right now. We are trying to improve what we offer here at TFC, but if there was a miscommunication on our part when you were asked I apologize. We are going to Recruit, just not sure yet when it will start, we are considering a second server with map variations.. and a few other ideas to help TFC grow. But its taking a little time as most of us work for a living, and getting members together at same time can be a challenge. We will definitely keep everyone informed when we do decide to start Recruiting thanks for being patient while we continue to improve .. Gunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScudRocket TFC application    

Back to top Go down

ScudRocket TFC application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1