=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The LionelKickass Story

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LionelKickass

Birthday : 1987-07-10

The LionelKickass Story Empty
PostSubject: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 6:44 am

The friendly clan my ass. Y'all call yourselves the friendly clan and yet banned me even though I did nothing wrong. The admin who banned me should be banned for being gullible enough to believe an imbecile who spread false rumors about me cheating.
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

Birthday : 1986-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 8:39 am

This issue has already been resolved...

Keep in mind that we will never ban someone for cheating unlesd we have solid proof...

also a ban is not just based on in game violations...during a ban appeal..ones behavior and actions are taken into consideration...

as i said over at battlelog....your 24hr ban has been expired and removed from the list...the only thing i can appologize for is not catching the error in the software sooner than your ban was supposed to expire...

happy killing
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
LionelKickass

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 10:51 am

Thank you for unbanning me but your admin did make a bad call by banning me in the first place. If you have proof that I was cheating or smacktarding, then where is the proof? If you're going to accuse someone of something, make sure you have proof like a video. Remember, everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Banning someone without any proof is completely unfair. You are called the friendly clan, live up to the name. Its why I love playing on this server. If I was a cheater, I wouldn't defend my case buddy. Much love.
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 11:27 am

lol...again....you were never banned for cheating or hacking...we didn't even know about that post about you at battlelog.co until this morning when i scanned your name before activating your account here at TFC....
(i like to look at stats of people that are registering here at the site)

so we had no prior knowledge of that post before your 24 hour ban our server....

the ban was for being a smacktard....and it was probably something stupid like c4ing teamates, sweeping people waiting for assets....it could be a number of things...i will ask the admin that did it and find out exactly what smacktardary you did to get a 24hr ban...

at this time just know you're ban has been lifted....you are not being accused of hacking/cheating...and if you continue to follow our rules there will be no problem...

simple as that..

happy killing
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 12:21 pm

This is NOT a court, we do not NEED proof, we can ban anyone anytime for anything or for NOTHING. It is a PRIVATE server!
Back to top Go down
LionelKickass

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 3:58 pm

Mypaperpast thank you for being a champ about this whole thing. Like I said earlier, I do not cheat or SMACKTARD. I just play the game. I would love to see the evidence your admin has against me because I know there is no evidence. Have a good weekend buddy.
Back to top Go down
LionelKickass

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 4:02 pm

And as for you E641, you sound like a total douche bag after what you just posted. This may not be a court but it is good practice to treat people with respect and equality.
Back to top Go down
ScudRocket

Birthday : 1967-12-25

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 5:02 pm

LionelKickass wrote:
And as for you E641, you sound like a total douche bag after what you just posted. This may not be a court but it is good practice to treat people with respect and equality.

Lucky im not a admin i would perm ban you and I would never provide you any proof or a reason for the ban.

"Right to refuse service" is the thing that make servers great, not banning hackers or collecting evidence or replying to forums. Its having the right people playing on the servers so the majority are enjoying there game.
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 5:26 pm

NOTE: THIS WILL BE LONG....SO GET YOUR POPCORN READY

"This may not be a court but it is good practice to treat people with respect and equality." - LionelKickass

This is now where I have a problem here...What you just said is the biggest Hypocritical package i've ever seen...
No...this is not a court, but you are obviously under the assumption that it is...is this how you would act if you were going to court for a violation "that you didn't commit"

*this is the direct conversation between you and me over at battlelog.co this morning* *court is now in session*

"To the admin on TFC who banned me, GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU BAN SOMEONE. I started playing BF2 since July this year and I have enjoyed it. The TFC Wake Island server became my favourite server because I enjoy the map and I like the players on the server. Everyone on the server is pretty cool apart from a couple of haters but it's all good. There will always be haters in life, I love it. I got banned a couple days ago but at first I thought nothing of it. I was very disappointed because I lost access to my favourite server. However, I decided to find out why I was banned and read what BatmanVsSuperman had to say. To tell you the truth, I just laughed at what he said about me cheating and using aimbot. As for the chat that he posted showing my name and admitting to using aimbot, that is completely false. My name is Lionel and I kick ass. I don't cheat and I don't need to. I just kick ass and obviously, I have a fan who admires my work. A fan who feels the need to frame me for cheating because I've probably kicked his ass many times. Thank you for reading this admin, I hope you realize that you have been fooled by an imbecile into thinking that I cheat. I hope that you unban me just so I can continue to kick his ass in my favourite game. And if you don't, that's fine. I will continue kicking ass and being a champ in whatever server I play in. Peace out. " - LionelKickass

"lionel you revieved a 24hr ban for smacktard by one on our admins...the input times are going in wrong into CC...your ban has already expiered." - MyPaperPast

"24hr ban for smacktard? 1. It has been way more than 24 hours since I've been banned. 2. The only smacktard is the admin who believed an imbecile who accused me of cheating. I don't deserve this shit. Yall can kiss my ass." - LionelKickass

"i just told you the bans were going into CC with a future time and date...hence why its been longer than 24hrs...ie your ban has a date of input as 8/26...
being a smacktard is not tolerated at TFC. there are too many players that want to run around being idiots disrupting gameplay...we dont have time for it...whether its c4ing teamates, sweeping the pads, constantly shooting teamates to distract them...etc.
i personally lifted the ban as the times were wrong on error...but thats not good enough for you...but you got exactly what you came here for right?
i looked into your issue and resolved it...what more do you want...
instead you still want to be disrespectfull...it will be very easy to revert your "expired" ban into a perm ban....that sir is now entirely in your hands depending how you decide to respond from this point on." - MyPaperPast

"Disrespectful? Kiss my ass dude. I have been nothing but respectful when I play on the TFC server. Yall ban me for something that I do not do. You banned me because you believed an asshole spreading lies about me. You were in the wrong and I don't even get an apology. And you say that I'm disrespectful? Maybe you should check yourself buddy. I think all that power has gone straight to your head. Get off your high horse asshole." - LionelKickass

https://battlelog.co/post.php?id=35436&page=1
*the people of the court my note that these quotes are a direct copy from the thread noted in the link above*

Make note that nowhere in that thread or even on this one here have I been disrespectful to anyone..(i might be now but you kind of asked for it)...you come back at my simple response with trash flowing out of your mouth like the crystal clear creeks in the Yosemite Mountains...and if anyone want to read further along that thread you see comments like this

"Akwill47 this ain't your business so get off my dick lil bitch. " - LionelKickass
"LionelKickass dude, pls chill out, ban just for 24h" - mode22
"Lmao I am chill. I'm already over it so why are you busybodies talking shit that you don't know about. Get off mah dick bitchez" - LionelKickass

those above of course are just randoms i pulled off that same link

So you say that's it's good practice to treat people with respect and equality but yet you don't know the first thing about respect...
You've been banned from other servers for being drunk and teamkilling....and had to go crawling on your knees begging to be let back in....
*this is also in that same thread*
So why should i believe that this isn't a repetitive behavior...just going on instinct here....NOTE: i was the worst drunk you'd ever seen at one point....so i know

Your behavior and the way you handled this situation tells me that you didn't learn any of this over night and you're not just the little innocent bunny you want people to think you are.......

This ban is no longer based on your "accused" Smacktardary in the Server....This ban is now based on how you carried yourself today...you've shown us your true colors and the type of hateful person you really are....So i was right....Your ARE exactly the type of person we do not want in our server......

Don't expect to be Welcome in TFC from this point on....
Good Day

Last edited by mypaperpast on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LionelKickass

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 5:48 pm

Lmao you banned me for smacktarding? The only smacktards I see are you assholes who banned someone who enjoyed playing on your server and didn't do anything wrong. I thought the TFC server was the best and that is why I was on it almost every day. But I see a major flaw. The admins seem to think that banning innocent people is ok. Well if that's how yall feel then yall can go suck and dick and shove this server up your ass.
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 5:55 pm

TFC is the best because we keep people like you out of it....we appreciate your opinions....
i hear RubberDucky Wake is looking for players to populate it...Good Day
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 7:16 pm

Sounds like Mr. LionelKickass needs a lesson on being humble when you go to someone else's house (TFC server/web site)

We have been saying for years that just because TFC stands for The Friendly Clan does not mean that we are push overs, do not confuse kindness with weakness.  We have rules that we enforce to keep temper tantrum players like yourself out so that those that try to have a good time can.

You talk about treating people with respect and equality when you start your thread off with "The friendly clan my ass. Y'all call yourselves the friendly clan and yet banned me even though I did nothing wrong."

As stated before, this is a private server and since you want to have another temper tantrum, your presence is not welcome.  

PS: to use your ending statement when you thought you were clear to play again

Much Love

E
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 7:33 pm

player has been banned from site...if you see him in game make sure to play "another one bited the dust - by queen" when you ban him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 11:31 pm

[quote="ScudRocket" "Right to refuse service" [/quote]

Nailed it.

Whatever this guys attempting to claim is total toxic trash and a shiny example of it. Who's gonna listen to someone who talks about revenge hacks anyway..
Back to top Go down
ScudRocket

Birthday : 1967-12-25

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 12:48 am

This thread gives me a Warm feeling of happiness, Im thinking Doug is reading this with a grin of approval on his face.
Back to top Go down
NightLantern

Birthday : 2003-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 6:37 am

is lionel still banned saw him playing about 3 days ago. Didnt do something nice. Rule breaked alot.

look at this video. Time u should watch it- 30:00 - 32:30 (in minutes). Sorry about the one hour video, but please do look at it and the specific i mentioned.

https://youtu.be/4g7ymBhCRk0

My Best,
NightLantern
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:36 am

NightLantern wrote:
is lionel still banned saw him playing about 3 days ago. Didnt do something nice. Rule breaked alot.

look at this video. Time u should watch it- 30:00 - 32:30 (in minutes). Sorry about the one hour video, but please do look at it and the specific i mentioned.

https://youtu.be/4g7ymBhCRk0

My Best,
NightLantern

The video will not play, either Youtube hasn't finished with it yet or there was an error uploading.

E
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 8:30 am

Your videos will have to be uploaded to Youtube especially if they are as long as you say. That might be a problem still since they are so long, it would take a LONG time to upload even if you have a high bandwith for uploading and downloading and then for Youtube to process the video before anyone can watch it. You could look for a free video editor online so you can just upload the section that you want to show. That wouldn't take very long to upload. There is Easy Movie Maker that is a free download on Windows app store but I am sure you can find several online.

E
Back to top Go down
NightLantern

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 9:06 am

i was gonna upload it the long video. However i was wondering if it used up internet bandwidth, which is was worried about Shocked . I have limited internet cause of my parents Crying or Very sad . so thats why i didnt continue. i will though try later to upload other videos, when im gettin the unlimited internet Very Happy

My Best,
NightLantern
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 2:28 pm

NightLantern wrote:
i was gonna upload it the long video. However i was wondering if it used up internet bandwidth, which is was worried about Shocked . I have limited internet cause of my parents Crying or Very sad . so thats why i didnt continue. i will though try later to upload other videos, when im gettin the unlimited internet Very Happy

My Best,
NightLantern

That is why you should use a program where you can edit them down to just what needs to be observed for the violation you are reporting.

E
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 6:55 am

Lionel sighten 10:55pm AEST - kicked for smack
Back to top Go down
NightLantern

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 7:28 am

This is not the same thing that ashtray saw, this was the thing i tried to upload earlier. I dont know why he isnt banned yet

https://youtu.be/Lgeq7enZuxM

Please reply if this link works

My Best,
NightLantern
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 10:37 am

video unavailable...

AND as a reminder:

NOTE:

until Revive comes up with a solution....there is absolutely nothing we can do to ban someone completely....all they have to do is route through a VPN service which changes their IP...register a new cd key from the generator Revive provides and boom...access to all the servers they were banned from...

this is and has been an ongoing issue that Revive is working on...Until there is a patch for this all we can do is keep watch for these people and keep banning them...this is why We've added in game moderators to allow TFC to cover more timezones...i believe new we have 24hr monitoring between the admins and moderators...

thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 2:43 pm

Will ban nextime.

There is a 1942 mob that have a server up and running, which upon connecting through a VPN (almost any vpn except certain types which would cost a normal person) are banned instantly. i managed about 700 ping and 15 seconds on a standard vpn circumventing a fake ban and about 300 ping my way from 187 default stable.

it's 1942cc and im not sure how it's set up, but they said it's like a tick box option? ontop of that 1942 has name bans. bf2 is more advanced there must b a thingy sumwhere.
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

mypaperpast

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 12:11 pm

there is not...ive been in touch with revive about thus often...they have assured me that there will be a migeated solution in the near future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The LionelKickass Story   The LionelKickass Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The LionelKickass Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next