=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Maps that encourage Teamwork like Wake, One UNCAP, Attack / Defend Maps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ScudRocket

Birthday : 1967-12-25

PostSubject: Maps that encourage Teamwork like Wake, One UNCAP, Attack / Defend Maps   Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:47 pm

The Admin has been trying different maps which is a great idea.  But would you consider using Maps that encourage Teamwork like Wake Island does,  One UNCAP,  Attack / Defend Maps

Maps with 2 uncaps like Dalian Planet are terrible for BF2 game play, there is no way you can get capped out there is no need to defend assets both teams just attack.  When one team get all the capable flags there is only the UNCAP to attack.  Its a flyboys Learner & KDR map and always has been.

The best maps in BF2 for forcing Teamwork have only one Uncap. Teams have to Defend their Assets or loose them.

Maps that encourage Teamwork,  One UNCAP,  Attack / Defend Maps
This list is the order  Air Map then Ground Map

Wake Island 64
Sharqi Peninsula 64
Dragon Valley 64
Strike at Karkand 32  "64 player MAP IS too big with too many Flags, 32 player is the best map"
Kubra Dam    64
Road to Jalalabad 64
Operation Clean Sweep  64

Wake Island 2007    64 player  US UNCAP "ATTACK" v China  "DEFENDING"  AIR MAP

Sharqi Peninsula      64 player  MEC UNCAP "ATTACKING" v US  " DEFENDING" GROUND MAP
"ATTACH CHOPPERS ONLY"

Dragon Valley          64 player  US UNCAP "ATTACKING" v China " DEFENDING"  AIR MAP
"MAP HAS JET BOMBERS & AA Linebackers"

Strike at Karkand    32 player  US UNCAP "ATTACKING" v MEC "DEFENDING" GROUND MAP
"NO AIR"

Kubra Dam    64 player  US UNCAP "ATTACKING" v MEC "DEFENDING"   AIR MAP

Road to Jalalabad     64 player  US "UNCAP" "ATTACKING"  v MEC "DEFENDING" GROUND MAP
"NO AIR"

Operation Clean Sweep  64 player  US UNCAP "ATTACKING" v MEC "DEFENDING"  AIR MAP

It would be good for the server to play these proven One UNCAP maps that support the same team play style that has made TFC Wake standout from the rest.  rather than just random maps.
Back to top Go down
NightLantern

Birthday : 2003-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Maps that encourage Teamwork like Wake, One UNCAP, Attack / Defend Maps   Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:53 am

I like the idea
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

Birthday : 1986-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Maps that encourage Teamwork like Wake, One UNCAP, Attack / Defend Maps   Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:56 am

thanks for the input Scud...this test of course is still in beta.....but this is exactly the input we are looking for
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
SlapTastic

Birthday : 1918-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Maps that encourage Teamwork like Wake, One UNCAP, Attack / Defend Maps   Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:27 pm

There are no 24/7 Wake Island servers that are as popular as the =TFC= server. Any servers that did exist are now gone.

VIP 24/7 Wake Island = gone

My mother used to say, "If it isn't broke, don't fix it"

Your server currently has 4 people in it at the moment when normally it has 36 players in it.

People come to =TFC= for the best map in the game. Wake Island.

Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

PostSubject: Re: Maps that encourage Teamwork like Wake, One UNCAP, Attack / Defend Maps   Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:43 pm

i have been monitoring the numbers for most of the day and yes youre correct about the lack of players...however looking at the past months graphs this is a normal drop around this time...but i did notice earlier everyone left after it switched maps......im thinking beta testing will be ending very shortly and we will only be throwing in different maps once or twice a month for just a few hours like we have been doing
Back to top Go down
NightLantern

Birthday : 2003-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Maps that encourage Teamwork like Wake, One UNCAP, Attack / Defend Maps   Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:51 am

Could we have a 24/7 wake island. I really like one of those. I sometimes dont like other maps. I would agree with majority that please keep it wake island just like always.
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

PostSubject: Re: Maps that encourage Teamwork like Wake, One UNCAP, Attack / Defend Maps   Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:55 am

testing has ended...i got the numbers i needed....though we did pick up some new player more of our regulars left...we even picked up a few more cheaters that crashed the server all night...good news is that i know how the are doing it.....i confirmed the method they are using and crashed it myself to test the vulnerability...Revive will be patching the VOIP server to fix this...

the server has returned to Wake 24/7...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maps that encourage Teamwork like Wake, One UNCAP, Attack / Defend Maps   

Back to top Go down

Maps that encourage Teamwork like Wake, One UNCAP, Attack / Defend Maps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1