=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

What the fuck is your problem MajorBadAssDave?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SlapTastic

Birthday : 1918-08-15

PostSubject: What the fuck is your problem MajorBadAssDave?   Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:57 am

I joined =TFC= over 2 hours ago to get the server populated so I could play. I was kicked, so I rejoined. I didn't spawn in and was kicked again but I was in the server watching a few players.

Then I get kicked again, I rejoin and continue watching as I was doing previously.

I was kicked YET again and rejoined. I went to the bathroom and came back and NOW I'M BANNED.

SO I ask again. What the FUCK is your problem Dave? Why the fuck would you ban someone who is HELPING YOU GET YOUR FUCKIN SERVER started?

FUCK YOU.

Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is your problem MajorBadAssDave?   Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:17 pm

Talking to an admin in a disrespectful tone and cussing at them sure wont help your cause Slaptastic.. I understand you think it's helping to to log in and show players are in game but unless you are active your taking up space and keeping that side down a player soon there is 4 or 5 people AFK and now that team has 5 less players to spawn in on that side and actually help the team and they get destroyed cause the other side has all there players in game if you apologize to Dave i will lift your Ban but if you cuss at or disrespect any admin again your Ban may last for weeks or be permanent we want everyone to have a good time but be respectful or dont play on= TFC=
Back to top Go down
mypaperpast

Birthday : 1986-12-04

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is your problem MajorBadAssDave?   Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:56 pm

ok so let me chime in here...there is no reason to ban anyone for being AFK...we as TFC have never done that...yes i also agree that it is a pain in the ass sometimed trying to balance teams and keep the idles even amongst the teams...i usually come in and kick all idles...once kicked the teams balance with auto balance...if they dont all we have to do is type !ab off...!ab on...that restarts the autobalance python in game...i too have sacrificed a good night of game play because i have to "babysit" stupid players...and there are a ton more now than there ever was...but thats also a responsibility we took on when we accepted our positions...after saying that i must say this...Slappy, youre a great player and a fun player to play against...you follow all our rules and you report those that dont...the only issue anyone ever has with you is your mouth...i understand its a free speech server but the constant banter gets annoying and clogs the chat screen with garbage
..you are not the only person guilty of this so dont think im singling you out...

this situation was already brought to me and your ban was already cleared...then i come on and read this...getting irrate with the admins of TFC is no way to resolve an issue...we deal with a lot of clowns on a daily basis and dont need the added verbal abuse behind it...ive asked you to keep it cool more than once man...but this is too far...i have made the administrative decision to issue a week ban on the sole issue of comeing here and publicly lashing out on our admins......i like having you around because its a challenge playing against you and youre one of the few "originals" still around...after a week
.come on back and keep it clean brother...my hands are tied...
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
SlapTastic

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is your problem MajorBadAssDave?   Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:47 pm

Fair enough admins.

Talking to an admin in a disrespectful tone and cussing at them

I have NEVER talked to any admin in a disrespectful tone or cuss'd at any of them, until now. I had every right to react the way I did after such a ridiculous abuse of power.

if you apologize to Dave i will lift your Ban

I appreciate that, but I feel Dave needs to apologize to me, then I will gladly apologize to him for my disrespectful words here on your forum. Respect goes BOTH ways.

we want everyone to have a good time

That is all that I want as well, that's why I take time out of my play to report players to the admins.
While I'm talking about that, there's something I wish to get off my chest concerning that. There are certain =TFC= admins that do not like me. Fine, don't like me, I truly don't care if I'm your best BF2 friend or not, but that doesn't mean you should ignore my reports and let morons destroy the game-play for the opposing team.
Let me tell you, that this happens a lot lately. I have countless SSs of my reports being ignored by =TFC= admins on the opposing team. I got so fed up about this, I called out one of those admins for basically helping his team, but not our team. And for my 'call out' all I got was CountryGirl gettin' pissed off at me, but you know what, I was right and she eventually saw that I was. So CountryGirl, if you are still mad at me for this, that is unfortunate but I held my tongue for weeks about this particular admin.
Now, I completely understand that you guys and gals are trying to play the game. I also understand that you guys are not my personal admins, but also understand, when I report a player its cause they are destroying the game-play not just for me, but for other players on your server. I don't just report things that happen to me, half of my reports are for other teammates of mine. Either because they don't know how to report or they are just not as fast a typist as I am.

there is no reason to ban anyone for being AFK...we as TFC have never done that

Thanks. That is why I was so f*ck'n mad and swore at Dave. I like Dave, a lot actually, but for whatever reason, Dave doesn't like/respect me. That's unfortunate.

youre a great player and a fun player to play against

Thanks. I feel exactly the same way about you PaperPast. You already know how much I LOVE your server.

the only issue anyone ever has with you is your mouth

I know this and have tried to not talk as much on your server, but I have a lot of HaTeRz. I have honestly tried to keep my mouth quiet in your server a lot. So that players can just focus on playing and not have the chat spammed by 2 doods fighting with each other. I don't know what else you guys want me to do. I have truly done my best in this aspect.
But know this, you have people saying really nasty stuff to me, usually about my dead mother or father and I will always defend myself against that crap. (8o8) DeViLs_GaTe is a prime example. I haven't bothered to post any of the SSs of this 'cause I'd rather just f*ck him up in your server. That dood is just another HaTeR that I can easily handle.

but this is too far...i have made the administrative decision to issue a week ban

No problem at all. I knew by cuss'n at Dave, I would get some time off or even a Perm ban. But I didn't care at the time. I apologize to every admin but Dave for coming on your forum and doing that. It will never happen again, but it was therapeutic.

i like having you around because its a challenge playing against you and youre one of the few "originals" still around

Thank you. Its a good feeling that there are a few players that don't hate my guts, cause I'm good at this game and beat them.

For the record. I joined before Dave joined the server. There were 3 people in the server when I joined and went AFK. When I was banned, there was 11 people in the server and both sides had the same number of AFKs. I did my best not to swear on your forum...I hope you are happy with my response.

Dave, when you apologize to me, I will do the same.

- --[.SlapTastic.]-- -
Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is your problem MajorBadAssDave?   Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:29 am

I'm not sure where  you were being disrespected i have read this forum 5 times now.. Dave never said one thing to you, nor can I see at any point where he ever said one disrespectful thing to you Slaptastic.  I think your confusing respect with something else.. on this Server the Admins will be respected at all times no back talking cussing arguing or bitching you have an issue you bring it to the fourms for consideration. we have all played the is game since its release on day 1 we know what we are doing and when we tell you something just do it plain and simple there is no respect issue. we know the rules on our own server  but again Dave did or said nothing disrespectful  to you
Back to top Go down
SlapTastic

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is your problem MajorBadAssDave?   Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:06 pm

The ban for being AFK, when its clearly not a rule, was disrespectful.

I know you all know what you are doing, thats why I play here and not on Revive servers. So, I don't know where all that is coming from. I never implied or said you don't know.

The =TFC= server and R|A are the best admin'd servers on BF2.

Thanks for your time and great server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is your problem MajorBadAssDave?   

Back to top Go down

What the fuck is your problem MajorBadAssDave?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1