=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Failed ....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

Server Failed .... Empty
PostSubject: Server Failed ....   Server Failed .... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 3:53 pm

Well after this month I think im going to shut the server down  we just cant seem to get a following like we once had. I have already paid thru January  but will probably shut it down come February it was a heck of a try but i have sat in here for hours some nights trying to get things going and it just isnt happening. a couple of nights a week we might get a few of our clan on but never enough for a really good battle. I appreciate everyones efforts and it was fun. I learned alot about running a server i never knew. But anyway guess we will continue to meet on weekend warriors as a clan. Im disappointed I admit.. But at least we tried to Revive =TFC= but no one wants rules any more.  Guess they like the chaos and spawn killing and hackers so since i cant allow that guess this is were we say goodbye. Thanks to everyone again. I really enjoyed getting in game with some of you i hadnt played online with for a long time  and meeting a couple of new members Countrygirl and Rustyrib wish the best to everyone =TFC=  forever
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

Server Failed .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Failed ....   Server Failed .... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:24 am

I applaud your effort and really agree that there is mayhem on other servers that allow some of the things that they do. I wish it had worked out better myself. I guess we will just have to put up with the mayhem until it gets too much and take a break from the server that we are playing on.

E
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

Server Failed .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Failed ....   Server Failed .... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 7:27 pm

I also applaud you for the effort of trying to breathe life back into =TFC=. cheers
I just don't think there's enough BF2 players remaining two fill another server.
If you take a close look at the server list you will see there is about half a dozen servers that have 20 bots in each.
And most other servers have 6 to 10 bots, There are very few human players.
Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

Server Failed .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Failed ....   Server Failed .... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 12:57 pm

Thanks guys.. if you have any ideas we can try let me know Im open to suggestions. We could always eliminate our last flag Rule i guess. if were going to have to play on someone elses server under same thing.. Might as well make it ours and see if we can draw them in to our server that way. If not we can still shut it down. I dont know let me know if you have anything that might help or we can try.. our Bot server is down has been for 3 days im told there working on it very irritating im not happy at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Failed .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Failed ....   Server Failed .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Failed ....
Page 1 of 1