=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.
 
HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 mr.moltov needs a boot in the ass

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rite-wabbit

avatar

Posts : 28
Birthday : 1962-05-30
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 55
Location : alaska

PostSubject: mr.moltov needs a boot in the ass   Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:36 am

hi guys, here we go again, im in server now at 935 am alaska time and this asshole is shooting jets to keep me out, and then im in chopper taking n base and he rams my chopper with j10 and bailes out, ive been putting up with his shit and now im tired of it!!!! he knows better as he is reg. in this server. thx wabbit
Back to top Go down
rite-wabbit

avatar

Posts : 28
Birthday : 1962-05-30
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 55
Location : alaska

PostSubject: Re: mr.moltov needs a boot in the ass   Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:52 am

he is in game now , grenading my supply crates on af, im in tank protecting flag, then i take jeep to jet get out and errex jeep to return it to spawn pt. he runs to blown jeep and jumps on top to force tk, he is an asshole and knows better.
Back to top Go down
b29az



Posts : 6
Birthday : 1979-06-13
Join date : 2014-01-30
Age : 38
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: mr.moltov needs a boot in the ass   Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:03 am

rite-wabbit wrote:
he is in game now , grenading my supply crates on af, im in tank protecting flag, then i take jeep to jet get out and errex jeep to return it to spawn pt. he runs to blown jeep and jumps on top to force tk, he is an asshole and knows better.
. At the time I was in game and witnessed it he did it several of times
Back to top Go down
b29az



Posts : 6
Birthday : 1979-06-13
Join date : 2014-01-30
Age : 38
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: mr.moltov needs a boot in the ass   Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:04 am

b29az wrote:
rite-wabbit wrote:
he is in game now , grenading my supply crates on af, im in tank protecting flag, then i take jeep to jet get out and errex jeep to return it to spawn pt. he runs to blown jeep and jumps on top to force tk, he is an asshole and knows better.
. At the time I was in game and witnessed it he did it several of times
it was disruptive game play very much so not cool
Back to top Go down
(PT)Wittmann

avatar

Posts : 79
Birthday : 1976-10-28
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 40
Location : Lisboa/Portugal

PostSubject: Re: mr.moltov needs a boot in the ass   Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:56 am

Guys,this thread is useless without the offender username... Rolling Eyes 

Witt
Back to top Go down
(PT)Wittmann

avatar

Posts : 79
Birthday : 1976-10-28
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 40
Location : Lisboa/Portugal

PostSubject: Re: mr.moltov needs a boot in the ass   Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:58 am

(PT)Wittmann wrote:
Guys,this thread is useless without the offender username... Rolling Eyes 

Witt


Lol...see it on the topic title... lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: mr.moltov needs a boot in the ass   

Back to top Go down
 
mr.moltov needs a boot in the ass
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island
» MITH.TRUST DOTA2 BOOTCAMP PICS
» Gypsy whip and riding boots
» Hasbro Masterpiece Transformers (re-boot) 2014
» Survivor: Cambodia

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: