=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad news on BF2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

Bad news on BF2 Empty
PostSubject: Bad news on BF2   Bad news on BF2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:26 pm

For the 2nd time in 6 months my password was turned off so when I went in to restart BF2 it kept telling me incorrect password. Called EA worked with them since I had a new email and rest password. NO LUCK. they looked into it and told me there are no real servers from EA anymore so this may be a problem. While talking to the guy I for the hell of it put my old password in one more time and it put me in game. """FORGOT TO "X" BOX TO SAVE""" yes you guessed it when I went to check the box it wouldn't let me get in. Same thing happened 6 months ago. The guy then comes back on and says he is going to give me BF4 Digital. Not sure if my 5 year old computer can run it but he said it is always there in Origin.

Will see if it lets me get in tomorrow but if not I did open a new account that works still. Hate starting from scratch. Cut
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

Bad news on BF2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news on BF2   Bad news on BF2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:02 am

Good luck
Back to top Go down

Bad news on BF2
Page 1 of 1