=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. Empty
PostSubject: I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole.   I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:27 pm

The person who built the Orange PPG Corvette is a friend of mine who owned Diversified Glass Products until the closed in 1988.  He worked directly with General Motors and built all kids of crazy stuff for them. He built my Wide Body Fiero which I found about 8 years ago in a barn and wasn't even aware his old Corvette Pace car was still around. Well it was the 1st car to fall into the Sink hole and it is gone forever.  No   Cut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IukDWhf7U9I

I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. R79o

http://bangshift.com/blog/video-of-corvette-museum-sinkhole-released-watch-vettes-fall-to-their-doom.html

My car.

I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. Dgpcar1
I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. Dgpcar1
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole.   I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:30 pm

I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. Dgpsigned
Back to top Go down
sniper.nkc

sniper.nkc

Birthday : 1961-08-21

PostSubject: Re: I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole.   I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:43 pm

OMG Cut! Your Fiero went in the sink hole? When and where did this happen? Sorry for your lost man.
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole.   I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:47 pm

No No Fiero is in my Barn. The Corvette went in as you can see in the video. My Fiero was built by the same guy who I am friends with and he built both cars plus many more. Both cars were int eh shop together and are somewhat Sisters you can say. See it on the left when I was gutting my deer Smile

I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. Ctwr
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

PostSubject: Re: I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole.   I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:22 pm

I have been to the Corvette Museum twice, and owned several Corvette's. That's quite a surprise.

E
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole.   I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:19 pm

I owned a 1969 that I bought at 19 and built from scratch as it was a stolen recovered car. .

I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. M2uz
I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. B2s0
I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. 7wl4
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole.   I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:05 pm

Picture in the hole of the PPG Orange car on its back and twisted.

I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. Xm71
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole.   I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 pm

Cpt CutUmUp wrote:
No No Fiero is in my Barn. The Corvette went in as you can see in the video.  My Fiero was built by the same guy who I am friends with and he built both cars plus many more.  Both cars were int eh shop together and are somewhat Sisters you can say. See it on the left when I was gutting my deer Smile 

I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. Ctwr
http://clashdaily.com/2014/02/git-r-done-skinning-deer-golf-ball-pickup-truck/
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole.   I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:43 pm

That is to easy and this guy is the best and he beats them if you count the time it took for them to skin partial for the ball lock. Cut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50sWC-AOKPs
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole.   I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Now try that with a full sized alaskan bull moose Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole.   I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a tie to one of the Corvettes that went int eh Sink hole.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: