=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP Empty
PostSubject: Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP   Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:32 pm

At 5:35 Eastern time today I hit the tree at the North and flipped completely backwards and headed in the opposite direction like was recorded preciously and I said can be done there for some reason. I tried to pull up the battle recorder and it said no host name can not play or some bull. Can someone please pull it up from today at 5:35 or a minute after. Thanks,,Cut
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP   Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:45 pm

I'm just not feelin the love Sad
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP   Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:19 pm

You can down load any game you played in after the game by pressing Esc/ Community Tab/BattleRecorder/ To select the game you just played, scroll down on the list on the left, down load the bottom one. It will then be stored on the list on the right.  watch them from that screen by pushing play file
Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP 995812c7-68ff-4a54-9584-54d73790d917_zps82c68f99
Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP 63e36526-c891-487f-91af-ce53818139ab_zps766ce800
Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP D6cde4ba-2392-49bf-ad0a-3a7dbfca9a47_zps0658f180
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP   Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:03 pm

Thanks Doug I feel loved again LOL I wasn't going to the Headquarters 1st and that was the problem. I am having trouble seeing where I did this as two of my times I played it showed 30 minutes without me so I guess I am going to have to watch them all the way through. I need to find out how to skip ahead or rather start in the middle for instance and reverse. All new to me right now.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP   Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:50 pm

They are listed by date.
No reverse
Push Q for options
Back to top Go down
Soulabducter

Soulabducter

Birthday : 1979-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP   Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Check Blanco's Battle Recorder thread, very helpful.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP   Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Tanks Guys and I'm learning so here is the generic version as I am not sure how to save a clip. Monitor makes the copy horrible looking but you can see me hit the tree straight on and it loop me backwards. The trees right there must have a glitch as it is not the 1st time I have seen these trees at the North do this. Cut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA4k8yung-Q&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
porra_eusoumau

porra_eusoumau

Birthday : 1966-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP   Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:16 pm

Cpt CutUmUp wrote:
The trees right there must have a glitch as it is not the 1st time I have seen these trees at the North do this.  Cut

Indeed, it has happened to me before, at those same trees.CUT THEM ! lol
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP   Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:51 pm

lol! Arrow lol! Arrow lol! Arrow lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP   Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hit tree and flipped jet over and kept flying cant play recorder HELP
Page 1 of 1