=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=WIW+Sigge0786 has to go

Go down 
+15
rapidfx
Wansu
rite-wabbit
kiddelano2
Tango5-7
sigge0786
Soulabducter
Yodalicious
sniper.nkc
plb2416
DangerousDoug
brettlwason
drangd1
gblanco
Cpt CutUmUp
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
thcv

Birthday : 1970-04-23

=WIW+Sigge0786 has to go - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:17 am

LionheartDestruction, do you have the date and time of that round? The way we verify reports is by looking at battlerecorder files, but we need the date and time to view the proper round. Be sure to report any violations right away, since we keep only so many battlerecorder files before they're deleted. Thanks.

--thcv
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:20 pm

LionheartDestruction wrote:
This is the guy (Sigge0786) that killed me on the carrier several times using a jet,
I watched the battle recording and Sigge(0786) went out to carrier when US had north base, Then US lost NB, Sigge didn't notice and attacked and killed LionheartDestruction on the carrier only once.

LionheartDestruction wrote:
but I do want to report that he was repeatedly raping the carrier with a jet while the US had no flags.

This is not accurate Sigge only attacked the carrier with the jet once well US had just lost their only flag on the island.
If I had I have seen that I would have kicked in at the time. But it was close U.S. had just lost the flag while he was out there.
Back to top Go down
LionheartDestruction

Birthday : 1969-10-01

PostSubject: Sigge   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:01 pm

My apologies if I got it wrong. It seemed like it was more than once, but I stand corrected.
Back to top Go down
thcv

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:59 pm

You know, I got a bad memory, but it ain't so bad that I would confuse getting killed once with a jet with getting killed several times by a jet.  Maybe it's just a matter of semantics--a "few" vs. "several." Possibly getting killed multiple times by Sigge as infantry got mixed in with the jet kill?  Maybe another jet did some kills at the carrier.  Or Sigge did a lot of killing in another round that got confused with this one. . . .

I will explicitly say to everyone coming to report the rule-breaking of others or to ask for a lifting of a ban, we verify using battlerecorder.  Battlerecorder doesn't exaggerate, play favorites, lie, or try to influence our actions. Please try to keep reports and requests as factual as possible--although we are The Friendly Clan, we don't like to feel as though people are trying to get over on us.

I am making this point since it seems quite a few people who make reports and requests tend to not stick to the facts (thanks to all who do).  If you're not sure about something, say so.  If inaccurate recollection was a mistake, no problem, but it won't shine a favorable light on the situation.

Thanks for the apologies, Lion.  I am using this situation to remind others to stick to facts as much as possible and that we verify with battlerecorder.  Facts, date and time, and battlerecorder make our job easier; problems and disruptions are quickly dealt with, thus ensuring smooth and fun play for all.

--th
Back to top Go down
LionheartDestruction

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:22 pm

I certainly agree; there's no substitute for battle recorder, and I'm all for the unvarnished truth prevailing regardless of emotions.

It may have been in a previous round where it happened more often, or - like you said - I may have lumped in the other times he killed me on the carrier on foot. I do know that he killed me on the carrier numerous times while I was on your server, and it wasn't until near the end that I understood that this was ok on foot. I also clearly remember (at least) one happening while he was in a jet. Maybe that only happened once. I wasn't keeping track (because I'm not used to playing on servers where admins are professional enough to care or follow up later) - and I was pretty frustrated with the whole idea of being killed on the carrier at all (which isn't allowed on the mostly chopper oriented servers I typically play on either).

At any rate - I'm for whatever battle recorder shows as the truth (I accept what you found) and I appreciate you taking your time to check it out. Next time I visit your server I'll play with a pen and paper handy, because I'm impressed that you guys really do care about what happens on your server. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:07 pm

thcv wrote:
You know, I got a bad memory, but it ain't so bad that I would confuse getting killed once with a jet with getting killed several times by a jet.  Maybe it's just a matter of semantics--a "few" vs. "several."  Possibly getting killed multiple times by Sigge as infantry got mixed in with the jet kill?  Maybe another jet did some kills at the carrier.  Or Sigge did a lot of killing in another round that got confused with this one. . . .

I will explicitly say to everyone coming to report the rule-breaking of others or to ask for a lifting of a ban, we verify using battlerecorder.  Battlerecorder doesn't exaggerate, play favorites, lie, or try to influence our actions.   Please try to keep reports and requests as factual as possible--although we are The Friendly Clan, we don't like to feel as though people are trying to get over on us.

I am making this point since it seems quite a few people who make reports and requests tend to not stick to the facts (thanks to all who do).  If you're not sure about something, say so.  If inaccurate recollection was a mistake, no problem, but it won't shine a favorable light on the situation.

Thanks for the apologies, Lion.  I am using this situation to remind others to stick to facts as much as possible and that we verify with battlerecorder.  Facts, date and time, and battlerecorder make our job easier; problems and disruptions are quickly dealt with, thus ensuring smooth and fun play for all.

--th

I can see why thcv is apart of =TFC=. He's a class act an asset to the clan. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
thcv

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:05 pm

Tango5-7 wrote:
I can see why thcv is apart of =TFC=.  He's a class act an asset to the clan.  Keep up the good work.

Ty, Tango5-7.  You're just trying to make me blush.   Embarassed 

Hey, LionheartDestruction, to be clear, your explanation was taken at face value--I posted what I did to make a point to others that sticking to facts and saying you don't know something makes it easier for us to investigate and deal with disruptive players.  It was also a warning to the players who don't realize we use battlerecorder, because you wouldn't believe how many do try to get over--when we figure out that we're being played it almost always results in a ban, mostly because not only do these ppl try to get over, they get major attitude with us.

Thank you for the respect--it is appreciated; appreciated not for the feeling of superiority or power to lord over, but for the fact that it takes time, effort, and money to be fair and provide an enjoyable experience to all.

See you gents on our favorite vacation spot.
Back to top Go down
thcv

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:10 pm

Hey, Tango5-7, I just realized that your sig pic is probably from BF2142.  Is that correct?  I played a good bit of 2142 back in the day.  Loved the snow speeder thingies.  Now that I've turned into an air whore, I wonder what it's like to gun in the 2142 attack chopper equivalent.  Guess it don't matter now.

Thanks a facking lot, EA!   Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
LionheartDestruction

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:56 pm

Thanks for the helpful clarification, thcv. Although I wasn't upset, it does make a difference knowing you weren't making a negative example of me. Your extra effort to clearly communicate and servant leadership style speak volumes as to why your server stays populated -- further evidence that excellence only happens on purpose.

All the best.
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:40 am

thcv wrote:
Hey, Tango5-7, I just realized that your sig pic is probably from BF2142.  Is that correct?  I played a good bit of 2142 back in the day.  Loved the snow speeder thingies.  Now that I've turned into an air whore, I wonder what it's like to gun in the 2142 attack chopper equivalent.  Guess it don't matter now.

Thanks a facking lot, EA!   Evil or Very Mad

Ya, it's from BF2142, back in the day. I may still have it lying around. I didn't like it at first and it definitely took some time to get use to.

I don't even remember what the choppers looked like.

thcv wrote:
Ty, Tango5-7. You're just trying to make me blush.

Just callin' em how I seez em!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=WIW+Sigge0786 has to go
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: