=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

=WIW+Sigge0786 has to go

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:13 pm

LOL we know you cant call me out with my sorry arse scores lol. But the reason for my mixed up scores is due to me playing for fun. I enjoy the server and helping the team win not worried about my score at all. I get pissed at people who play for themselves just to get perfect scores. Cut

Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:17 pm

Cpt CutUmUp wrote:
LOL we know you cant call me out with my sorry arse scores lol.  But the reason for my mixed up scores is due to me playing for fun. I enjoy the server and helping the team win not worried about my score at all.  I get pissed at people who play for themselves just to get perfect scores.  Cut

Couldn't agree or have said it better myself.
Back to top Go down
Soulabducter

Birthday : 1979-01-04

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:22 am

Yodalicious wrote:
Ive flown against him a couple times now and he does not seem like a very good dogfighter. I came up behind him and have shaken him off as well...
Although I can't fly a plane for crap, I have seen this many times.

thcv wrote:
If the focus was to let jets and choppers up for dogfighting and preventing overmuch air superiority, this server would simply call itself Weekend Warriors
Amen brother cheers 

DangerousDoug wrote:
Keep in mind you can be spotted by jets & choppers and players don't have to be around you to spot you.
I can spot players at southbase from airfield.
Good point, you don't know how many times I am block from spotting during around because I spam it too much  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
sigge0786

Birthday : 1986-04-18

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:18 am

first of all i never cheat and never will. been playing this game for a long time and if i havnt learned anything it would be stange. second of all all this things you talk about you guys do to. so dont be to quick to point fingers. I follow the rules and play by them. and yes i fly when i have the chance. but im at the ground a lot to if you see it or not. I cant answear.

and as sniper said if you think i cheat. im not near as good as fib or yoda for that matter. im having a good time and like the flying part of wake. been in dogfights with fib numerus of times and lost almost every time.

been playing for WIW a long time and we had some strong flyers there aswell so ive had my fair share of getting killed. thats part of the learning. there are allways some one that are better then you.

and cpt you are not that nice guy you try to appear. you running your mouth on the server and when you get a kill in the jet you instantly have to talk smack like "eat it" or something like that.

im just out for a laugh as anyone else. and the game give us a chance to have different game styles witch makes the game as fun as it is.

Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:21 am

sigge0786 wrote:
first of all i never cheat and never will. been playing this game for a long time and if i havnt learned anything it would be stange. second of all all this things you talk about you guys do to. so dont be to quick to point fingers. I follow the rules and play by them. and yes i fly when i have the chance. but im at the ground a lot to if you see it or not. I cant answear.

and as sniper said if you think i cheat. im not near as good as fib or yoda for that matter. im having a good time and like the flying part of wake. been in dogfights with fib numerus of times and lost almost every time.

been playing for WIW a long time and we had some strong flyers there aswell so ive had my fair share of getting killed. thats part of the learning. there are allways some one that are better then you.  

and cpt you are not that nice guy you try to appear. you running your mouth on the server and when you get a kill in the jet you instantly have to talk smack like "eat it" or something like that.  

im just out for a laugh as anyone else. and the game give us a chance to have different game styles witch makes the game as fun as it is.

If you flew a jet like you spelled, this wouldn't be an issue.  lol! 

You're always in a jet and it gets old and tiresome.  Kills in a plane - 38973 deaths by plane - 9854 Now, that doesn't look like a fair share to me.  Plane whores ruin the game.
Back to top Go down
kiddelano2

Birthday : 1978-12-17

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:40 am

siggie is just that dam good played with him alot i say he stays sorry

=TFC= KID
Back to top Go down
Wansu

Birthday : 1963-11-09

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:21 am

kiddelano2 wrote:
siggie is just that dam good played with him alot i say he stays sorry

I agree with Kidd. There are a lot of good pilots out there. I don't fly, so most the time I don't care. I've killed Sigg on the ground plenty of times (though admittedly, he gets the best of me most the time, as do many others) so I personally don't think he cheats.

Wansu
Back to top Go down
sigge0786

Birthday : 1986-04-18

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:41 am

thanks guys. both kidd and wansu.
Back to top Go down
rite-wabbit

Birthday : 1962-05-30

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:05 pm

after reading these pros and cons about sigge i just want to say that i am most certinly an air whore!!! this is not a crime as far as i can tell. as for his stats being38,973 and 9,854 i looked at rite-wabbits and ak wolfs and found 76,449 kills in jet and 24,277 deaths. his stats are roughly 4 kills to 1 death, mine are roughly 3 kills to 1 death in jet, and i can tell you that there are a lot better jet flyers out there than me, i never cheat and never have, my accounts are clean as it gets. these stats for me are from day 1 that i got the game , so it does not seem far fetched that his stats show that much better.5%. if this is not his first account. this is not to say that i have not wondered at his ability to turn faster than me, hit with rocketts better than me, but that can be that his skills are better than mine. on the ground i have never seen any out of normal behaivior that could not be explained by having the skills needed to spot and shoot, i spot from chopper and jet both and have had pep.{  ask how did you know i was there, there was no way you could have seen me} i dont need to when they are spotted . they think i have a map hack. i know better. so i think it is possible that he is just that good. ps. am i going to be next??????  scratch scratch 
Back to top Go down
BlG_BALLS

Birthday : 1967-02-10

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:37 am

Righty....Can I borrow your maphack? grin
Back to top Go down
thcv

Birthday : 1970-04-23

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:22 pm

Jet whores only suck when they're on the other team (well, I don't mind them too much--I like to fire missiles into their six).  Or if they're on your team and the other team just can't get their act together to make any headway (gotta feel a little bad for the other side . . . only a little), but that's just the nature of this game--hopefully autobalance takes care of things, and there's always another round.

Keep in mind there's a reason there are jets and choppers on this map, and they are the most powerful weapons in the game. It follows that they're going to deal a lot of death.

I play Wake because of the nice mix of air and ground. I don't like ground-only urban maps such as Karkand (and many of the Spec Ops maps), though I do like Jalalabad for its mix of open and urban areas--Jalalabad infantry only is fun as hell. Operation Clean Sweep and Highway Tampa also have a nice mix of air and ground fighting. Anyway, my point is that it shouldn't be surprising that jets and attack chopppers are usually going to dominate on maps that have them, especially with a good pilot. Someone will usually hop into one if available, and they're meant to be powerful, dominating weapons.
Back to top Go down
Wansu

Birthday : 1963-11-09

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:17 pm

thcv wrote:
Jet whores only suck when they're on the other team

I feel the same way. I actually enjoy Bayblaze2 on my team because I can request bomb strikes on specific locations and 10 seconds later BOOOOOM! It's like have a personal artillery strike at my disposal. I wish some of the other jet whores were so gracious with their abilities.
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:23 pm

I have seen some when there are only a few players continually pick off ground troops no matter where they are. This is not possible as no one can spot constantly and take men out in bunkers and behind trees with no commanders and few men playing. We have all seen it and clearly things are being used, glitched or hacked call it what you may but I have been on the server when admins have said it is total bull. Thank God I am not afraid to say it.
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:47 pm

I really have nothing bad to say about sigge.
Yes, when I get picked off somewhere I think I shouldn't be so easily picked off, it does make me think something is up. But without any real proof, I just can't vote ban, unless the ban title is "he is too good for us so we will ban him."
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
kenny357

Birthday : 1946-12-26

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:44 pm

Sad I dont know if siggi hacks or not but tell how to fire 2 thats two tv rockets one strate after the other at two seprate targets ane take them both out. Kenny but hes GOOD  Shocked Shocked Mad 
Back to top Go down
kenny357

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:52 pm

Sad hi again regards to sigge could be my ping being so high I see things wrong?????
and I shur like him on my side Kenny
Back to top Go down
thcv

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:37 pm

Cpt CutUmUp wrote:
I have seen some when there are only a few players continually pick off ground troops no matter where they are. This is not possible as no one can spot constantly and take men out in bunkers and behind trees with no commanders and few men playing. . . .

It's called JoytoKey, and it allows you to assign a mouse click to a joystick button.  All you have to do then is assign the compass rose to a joystick button, open it, then press your machine gun trigger button for the mouse click.  Voila, "Enemy units on the move" or "Hostiles on the ground."

I can spam blind spotting as fast as and as much as I want until the game tells me to stop yapping and blocks me.  I use my HUD, I am embarrassingly familiar with the map and all the hidey spots, and I can line up angles for machine gun fire to enter bunkers and guard shacks through the windows.  Actually, the machine guns are a four-barrel 25mm cannon firing at 3300 rounds per minute (with a specialized, very accurate aiming system in real life).  That's a one inch diameter round, twice the size of a .50 cal, fired at an ungodly rate, tearing into your body directly or via splash damage.  Don't forget the bombs.

I always say that knowing where your enemy is at, and trying to keep yourself hidden, is the most important weapon in this game (really, tactics in general--the four F's: Find, Fix, Flank, Finish).  JoytoKey allows spotting functionality using a joystick, and spotting from a jet is inherently easier and more powerful than from the ground.  Combined with the firepower of a jet and air superiority, it's a deadly pisser if you're on the receiving end of that spot and the ensuing bombs and bullets.

I try to only seriously air whore on a decently populated server when the other side has some aces or is preventing my team from making headway, regardless of aces.  There are many variables in deciding.   Lately, after achieving a certain balance in the round, I usually back off (not always).  I try to keep this in mind more since joining the clan, because of our ethos of making BF2 enjoyable for all who play on our server, but playing this game to win is fun for me, and a round can turn on a dime because of underestimating or pitying your opponent.

Anyway, enough of my loquaciousness bordering on pedantry.   Laughing   I'm just playing devil's advocate for the air whores out there, because I used to ground pound all the time and hated facking jets (and tanks and choppers even more), so I understand the frustration and am trying to explain how a jet can do what seems to be impossible.  Okay, that and get rid of some guilt for turning into an air whore.

Now, this frustration at the ability of jets as a powerful recon and strike platform is one thing, but if repeated runs (and I don't mean one or even a few that can be written off as luck) where the jet turns and perfectly lines up on you with no sway or variance, killing you with the very first bullet or two as only an aimbot can do, well, that's another thing to look into.  I've only ever seen that a few times in all my years of playing BF2, and I haven't noticed Sigge doing that.
Back to top Go down
kenny357

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Very Happy nicely put in such a few words but you do have a point Kenny Idea Idea Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
thcv

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:17 am

What?  I don't understand what you're saying, kenny!  There's only like one sentence in your post!  How can you convey anything with so few words?!?!?  Must be some kind of code you blokes use down under.

tongue lol!
Back to top Go down
thcv

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:23 am

kenny357 wrote:
Sad hi  again regards to sigge could be my ping being so high I see things wrong?????
and I shur like him on my side Kenny

It must be a ping thing, but then again with my low ping, I see the occasional weirdness, like hitting a jet with missiles or with an AT rocket and it doesn't blow up; or unloading rounds into a person's back, seeing the bullets hit, but then they turn around and kill you with a few rounds.  I've seen this with suspected players and with players fairly new to the game.  I think it's just the game unable to keep up with variances in ping between players in some form or another.  I thought I'd read something about that, but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
BlG_BALLS

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:27 pm

The BF2 injun...and how it works,compensates for pings. So in essence,the peeps with lower pings,are waiting for the peeps with higher pings to react etc. Having a lower ping,doesnt necessarily help,in regards to reaction time etc in game. (In most online games,having a lower ping helps/gives added milliseconds/seconds etc) Polarization useless too,IMO.
Back to top Go down
thcv

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:04 pm

Yeah, I figured that the game probably has a certain amount of internal workings to compensate for ping differences. The main issues I see with ping seems to be when it fluctuates from my norm (whatever it may be, high or low, on a particular server) while I'm using the TV missile--sometimes clicks won't register; or when single seating, if i try to go into TV mode too fast after switching to the gunner seat, it'll pop me right back out of TV mode. Or a TV missile will fire right away before I'm even ready, wasting a shot usually. It could be the drivers for my keyboard, though. Dunno, comes and goes.
Back to top Go down
kenny357

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:24 am

Sorry bud I was in my way agreeing with you I have said the same as you
I play with a high ping all the time and i swear some people are hacking
and a few minutes later do a one shot kill on them .
I think its in the gameengine people seem to me to go strate into [THERE HACKING mode]
understandable because thats just what i did is that better put , Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed kenny
 No 
Back to top Go down
BlG_BALLS

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:55 am

thcv wrote:
Yeah, I figured that the game probably has a certain amount of internal workings to compensate for ping differences.  The main issues I see with ping seems to be when it fluctuates from my norm (whatever it may be, high or low, on a particular server) while I'm using the TV missile--sometimes clicks won't register; or when single seating, if i try to go into TV mode too fast after switching to the gunner seat, it'll pop me right back out of TV mode.  Or a TV missile will fire right away before I'm even ready, wasting a shot usually.  It could be the drivers for my keyboard, though.  Dunno, comes and goes.

In regards to TV missile etc.....(and btw,I'm one of the worse players in the game of bf2,and using TV missiles lol)I've esp noticed it's bad.....if pilot and gunner of a chopper...have a ping difference of 100 or over. IMO,each player internal to the game,are trying to adjust.....and the 100 ping/1 sec mishmash....affects the gunning/aiming,of the chopper.

On a side note....I also use a trackball. Almost impossible for I,to click/guide a TV missile from chopper. Other areas of the game,and using a trackball,are fine for I. Might suffer input lag via mouse/trackball,as using 15 year old tech,but as I have thick mitts,it's easier for I to use trackball,verses a mouse.
Back to top Go down
LionheartDestruction

Birthday : 1969-10-01

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   Tue May 20, 2014 4:30 am

This is the guy (Sigge0786) that killed me on the carrier several times using a jet, then later on foot. When I tried to ask an admin if it was ok if jets rape the carrier (when the US has no flags), the answer I got from someone on the other team (no idea if they were an admin) was no that it was not ok - but no action was taken. Maybe there was no admin on at that time. Then, later - during the same time period when I accidentally TK'd Admin DangerousDoug in his jet, this same player was killing me on the carrier while he was on foot (while I was waiting for the chopper to spawn). I now understand that this is okay - but I do want to report that he was repeatedly raping the carrier with a jet while the US had no flags.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   

Back to top Go down

=WIW+Sigge0786 has to go
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next