=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=WIW+Sigge0786 has to go

Go down 
+15
rapidfx
Wansu
rite-wabbit
kiddelano2
Tango5-7
sigge0786
Soulabducter
Yodalicious
sniper.nkc
plb2416
DangerousDoug
brettlwason
drangd1
gblanco
Cpt CutUmUp
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

=WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Empty
PostSubject: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Sorry guys but the game is no fun when this guy is in. He rams on last flags, he take you out when non one is around or no commanders and you are hiding on foot. The game is just not fun when he is in. He did a rape job on us today from 6:15pm on. Cut.
Back to top Go down
brettlwason

brettlwason

Birthday : 1964-05-16

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:18 pm

He seems to know where u are all the time....I can be hiding in one of my hiding spots and have infantry walk straight past me and not even realise I am there .......but sigge he knows where I am first time if on flag radius or anywhere else for that matter ...even when there is no commander doing the spotting and I haven't engaged any infantry for them to advise him of my position. He is bringing the game into disrepute is a under statement.. Mad
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:48 pm

I should make a few things clear. 1st He was darting with the jet on last flag and more. 2nd, I am not saying for sure that he is cheating but he clearly is in a class way above the level we play if he isn't hacking. I hate to see a guy banned if he isn't hacking but I hate playing with a guy who make a 10 man game miserable to play. We beat his team that round I last played with him but that was only because his team was not doing well.

I have been in with 3 guys on a team and him on the opposite team. He rapes our planes none stop and can turn on a dime and machine gun you from the sky. He takes you out on spawn a loot also from the sky. Cut.
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:29 am

I fully hate games when it's just a few of us, and someone like this destroys any fun that might be had.
I'm a pretty damn good player, and when someone starts to make me think they are not playing on the up and up..... I tend to believe it. I really do not believe it when people say so and so is so much better and has so much more skill at the game that makes us look like a first day player. I am not asking to ban this guy, but... When a player ruins the game, even if he is actually that good, then he must go.
He is a one trick pony.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:27 pm

I played this specific battle recorder round
he was at the usmc team.
sigge0786 did not dart any vehicle.
You were never in a last flag situation.
He was constantly raping the airfield, shooting all moving vehicles and shooting random bullets over the flags.
usa team had a commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:31 pm

Something is wrong as I was at field and seen him dart twice taking out our men. Renegade was there and I thought he seen it. Oh well. Cut
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:33 pm

And not in a last flag is an issue as I know we spent a bit of time with only the airfield and he hit us then but maybe in all of the rush I missed something. No more complaining from me. Cut
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:51 pm

He bailed 2 times on airfield
His jet almost hit a tank in one of the bails, but he did not hit it
In both bails I checked the flags and chinese team had at least the beach flag
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
rapidfx

rapidfx

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:26 am

He played yesterday, wasn't annoying.
Back to top Go down
thcv

Birthday : 1970-04-23

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:19 am

I haven't had any problems with him as far as I can remember (which isn't much), and not lately for sure.  Past few days I've played against and with him (or her), and nothing seemed untoward.  He didn't see anything on the ground or air that I didn't when he was piloting the Z for me (and missed some stuff I saw), and nothing seemed like hacking was involved.

I can't respond to any other accusations about his play or character, but I've never had any issues so far.

Of course, none of this may matter depending on your view of my play and character, lol.

Keep in mind that a lot of pilots use Joy to Key to assign a spotting function to their joystick.  A lot of vets blind spot and look at their mini-radar to see about where the enemy may be, then cross-reference that to all the known hidey-spots that we use.  Some use voice comms.

It can be a pisser when someone is dominating and you're at the other end of that domination.  Yes, it can clear a server when few people are on it.  It's a delicate balance to ensure fun for all.  I'd just like to say that it is a squad-based war game (usually)--it is not a dueling match or a friendly game of cards or people taking turns being "It" playing tag.  The game, in general, is intrinsically about dominating and overcoming the other side.  That's why I play it and have fun at it.

Additionally, I believe the reason why Wake Island is THE map for TFC is that it is one of the best maps to have something for everyone.  You can air-whore or ground pound.  Flank fast or armor it up in a static defense.  HALO for a quick cap, etc.  If the focus was for ground to be dominant, Karkand or IO Jalalaband would probably be the map here.  If the focus was to let jets and choppers up for dogfighting and preventing overmuch air superiority, this server would simply call itself Weekend Warriors.  We like what we like, and I can't fault anyone for their play style, even though I may not like it, because the same may be said for all of our play styles.

I've been mostly a lone wolf for various reasons; part of it was the arrogance that I'd let autoadmin move me around as needed to help the losing team.  At times I've felt bad for squadding up and dominating.  I've held back in my play sometimes to "give them a chance" and regretted that arrogance later in the round.  In the end I feel it's insulting to others if I don't give my best, acting as though opponents are scrubs to be dismissed.  I learned by being tested by others, and I'd like to give back to the gaming world, heh heh.  

In the end, there's always another round--it's a wonderful, purgatory-like game.

I digress.  The point, besides that I have no evidence that Sigge isn't on the up and up, is that when we criticize others' play, is it for our own reasons and thoughts as to how someone else should play, usually for our own benefit?  Is that fair to them?

--T H
Back to top Go down
drangd1

drangd1

Birthday : 1969-12-21

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:23 am

I haved to Say I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:13 am

When I have repeatedly been shot from a jet with machine gun fire on either spawn or buried and not moving in trees it gets old. When a guy can have a score of over 100 and only died single digit then those who are having fine suffer. My point was he can make playing on the server not fun. I noticed the last week he has mostly commanded and that is great, I don't mind if he switches up and plays something else in order to give everyone a chance.

What bothers me most is I hear in game even from admins of this server how he is upsetting them and or very questionable at times with some of the killings when no moving, no commander to spot and pin point accuracy to take out many opponents in a row with a flying object. I have seen people admins included ask who is commanding to see if someone is spotting only to have the other team state No One is commanding.

Like I said I will not complain about him or others anymore. I understand poor performance on my part, I understand lag at times and other things but pin point accuracy 99.5 of the time gets real old real fast. I spoke my peace. Cut
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:55 am

In the past couple weeks his ability to spot anything anywhere at anytime seems to have diminished.
Sort of like he realized or was informed, people were paying attention to his game play.
I have zero problems with players that are better than me but I've been playing long enough, many many years now, since BF 1941, and my gut feeling is he doesn't always play on the up and up.

Back to top Go down
brettlwason

brettlwason

Birthday : 1964-05-16

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:14 pm

RAPID .Couldn't have said it better myself...For months he has been dominating the server in the jet and never getting out of it. Kill after kill after kill. Evil or Very Mad The only time u would see him on the ground would be to transport himself to the jet...he always knew where u were with no spotting or commander . Rolling Eyes ..Now all of a of a sudden he decides to become a foot slogger or commander which I find very strange indeed. scratch  Because prior u couldn't get him out of the jet for a million dollars..THCV I totally agree in what u r saying. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thcv

Birthday : 1970-04-23

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:36 am

Just to clarify, I get philosophical at times and just like to hear myself blather on. What I wrote earlier wasn't a direct defense of Sigge, except for the part that I haven't noticed anything suspicious lately. I simply don't remember suspicious activity or slights after a while, since so many names have come and gone.

In no way am I trying to nullify gut feelings, suspicions, frustrations, or criticisms. Just the arrogant, egotistical gamer voice in my head is rearing up. I haves to beats it down to keeps it in check, but still it rises back up. Oh, wait, that's something else. . . .

See you on lovely Wake Island.

--T H
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:08 am

The last thing I want to do is ban a regular from playing.
My gut feeling alone is not enough for me to say yes, ban X person.
It is enough though, for me to say hmmmmm...
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:55 pm

all I wanted is a Look-See and maybe a word for him to lighten up but it appears he is doing that this last week and he has started to stink when he does fly which bothers me even more. Someone has said something to him or he reads the forums for sure. You do not go from Ace of the Base to Joe Average right after a thread is start by accident.

In the past when I owned a server and this type of thing happened and it happened twice we just asked the player to please back off a bit and change class instead of a steady rape. If they refused a Ban was in order to keep the server happy. We started to loose the players but kept our regulars when this behavior got out of hand. I have noticed some main times i am the only one on the server and for sure attendance has lightened up the last few weeks. This may be due to Christmas shopping and other related things. Cut
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:23 pm

Cpt CutUmUp wrote:
When I have repeatedly been shot from a jet with machine gun fire on either spawn or buried and not moving in trees it gets old. When a guy can have a score of over 100 and only died single digit then those who are having fine suffer.  My point was he can make playing on the server not fun. Cut

You're not the only one that sees this. There are a few players that have this "skill" too and it is annoying. I've spawned and hid in a spot without moving. The other team doesn't have a commander and time and time again, I get killed. The jet comes out of no where with no one around to spot me and I am dead. Very suspect indeed. Your gut feeling is warranted.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Tango5-7 wrote:
Cpt CutUmUp wrote:
When I have repeatedly been shot from a jet with machine gun fire on either spawn or buried and not moving in trees it gets old. When a guy can have a score of over 100 and only died single digit then those who are having fine suffer.  My point was he can make playing on the server not fun.  Cut

You're not the only one that sees this.  There are a few players that have this "skill" too and it is annoying.  I've spawned and hid in a spot without moving.  The other team doesn't have a commander and time and time again, I get killed.  The jet comes out of no where with no one around to spot me and I am dead.  Very suspect indeed.  Your gut feeling is warranted.
Keep in mind you can be spotted by jets & choppers and players don't have to be around you to spot you.
I can spot players at southbase from airfield.
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:02 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
Tango5-7 wrote:
Cpt CutUmUp wrote:
When I have repeatedly been shot from a jet with machine gun fire on either spawn or buried and not moving in trees it gets old. When a guy can have a score of over 100 and only died single digit then those who are having fine suffer.  My point was he can make playing on the server not fun.  Cut

You're not the only one that sees this.  There are a few players that have this "skill" too and it is annoying.  I've spawned and hid in a spot without moving.  The other team doesn't have a commander and time and time again, I get killed.  The jet comes out of no where with no one around to spot me and I am dead.  Very suspect indeed.  Your gut feeling is warranted.
Keep in mind you can be spotted by jets & choppers and players don't have to be around you to spot you.
I can spot players at southbase from airfield.  

Understood but not pin point accuracy time and time again in trees,, under downed planes,, in pill boxes,, F&*K behind buildings that planes can not shot through. . Cut
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:53 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
Keep in mind you can be spotted by jets & choppers and players don't have to be around you to spot you. I can spot players at southbase from airfield.

Ya, but there is no one around me. No soldiers, no helos, and no planes. It's just me, myself, and I.

quote="Cpt CutUmUp"] Understood but not pin point accuracy time and time again in trees,, under downed planes,, in pill boxes,, F&*K behind buildings that planes can not shot through. . Cut [/quote]

That's exactly what I am talking aboot Cut!!
Back to top Go down
plb2416

plb2416

Birthday : 1976-04-26

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:40 am

Its called blind spotting I do it in the chopper and jet almost constantly as im sure sigge does. Nothing draws my attention im just scanning hoping to see a red dot if I do, then by looking at my mini map and having a good idea of the dots relationship on the actual battlefield you can tv a person or drop bombs on someone who is all by there self hiding behind a bush, tree, down plane. Nothing wrong with asking sigge to chill when he is 70-3 but from what ive seen of him he does not do anything that Fibtech or Blanco do in the air in fact id say they are far more deadly.
Back to top Go down
sniper.nkc

sniper.nkc

Birthday : 1961-08-21

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:49 am

I have seen =WIW+Sigge0786 play and he is amazing and/or #%&!*Bi**th when he flies a jet, and yes with pin-point accuracy.  This type of ass-kicking makes me question is it skills or .....?

But here's the trick everyone, you need to take away his jet to beat him.  If he is USA, his focus will be attacking the airfield.  You need to get the AT kits and man the vehicles and IGLAs to take him out.  This can be done.  If he's China, your mission is to take control of the airfield to deny him of using the air assets.

Once you take away =WIW+Sigge0786 favorite toy, then he is forced to fight on the ground and guess what...he is human after all and just an average player.

Yes, I hear your complaints but there are ways to beat him.  As a side note, please know we are watching, hearing your complaints, and evaluating players like his caliber.
Back to top Go down
Yodalicious

Yodalicious

Birthday : 1983-08-08

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:04 pm

Ive flown against him a couple times now and he does not seem like a very good dogfighter. I came up behind him and have shaken him off as well...
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:53 pm

sniper.nkc wrote:
I have seen =WIW+Sigge0786 play and he is amazing and/or #%&!*Bi**th when he flies a jet, and yes with pin-point accuracy.  This type of ass-kicking makes me question is it skills or .....?

But here's the trick everyone, you need to take away his jet to beat him.  If he is USA, his focus will be attacking the airfield.  You need to get the AT kits and man the vehicles and IGLAs to take him out.  This can be done.  If he's China, your mission is to take control of the airfield to deny him of using the air assets.

Once you take away =WIW+Sigge0786 favorite toy, then he is forced to fight on the ground and guess what...he is human after all and just an average player.

Yes, I hear your complaints but there are ways to beat him.  As a side note, please know we are watching, hearing your complaints, and evaluating players like his caliber.

Well explained dude and you just described a lot of players that play. They are never on the ground n pound, always in a tank, helo or a plane and RARELY on foot. They will ONLY play the game when it is to their advantage and it's usually for one round. The score will be 50-2 or something and once that round is over, the player leaves the server. Not gonna call the others out, but they know who they are. Like I've been saying for a long time, OTP's!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go   =WIW+Sigge0786 has to go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=WIW+Sigge0786 has to go
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: