=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.
 
HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 =S2=slaughter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Q-IC_H2O



Posts : 2
Birthday : 1986-07-15
Join date : 2013-12-08
Age : 31

PostSubject: =S2=slaughter   Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:10 am

normally i wont do this but because this guy =s2= slaughter also has a big mouth i report him in server he multiple times was attacking last flag even after he got told not to...
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3071
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 54
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: =S2=slaughter   Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:32 am

Verified in battle recorder
24 hrs ban

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Slaughter



Posts : 2
Birthday : 1968-01-01
Join date : 2013-12-09
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: =S2=slaughter   Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:48 am

And normally I don't do this but you are nothing but a crybaby like I said , and I did not kill you on the last flag. I did not bomb the flag , and only hit you in a vehicle. So shove the ban , you didn't verify anything but his crybaby chat. The first time he whined I wasn't even shooting at him. I was in a different flag.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3071
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 54
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: =S2=slaughter   Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:25 pm

I did not check anything

http://youtu.be/ZeL3qTpEytk

Ban changed to one week ban

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
brettlwason

avatar

Posts : 161
Birthday : 1964-05-16
Join date : 2010-08-18
Age : 53
Location : GEELONG AUSTRALIA

PostSubject: Re: =S2=slaughter   Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:29 pm

JUST A LITTLE HEADS UP THERE MR.SLAUGHTER.IT REALLY AMAZES ME WITH SOME PEOPLE. THEY ARE JUST STUPID TO THEMSELVES.YOU SAY U DIDN'T ATTACK LAST FLAG ONE MINUTE THEN THE NEXT U SAY U DID.. AND IF BLANCO BANNED YOU FOR ATTACKING THE LAST FLAG AFTER CHECKING THE BATTLE RECORDER YOU INFACT ARE GUILTY OF THE SAID OFFENCE.THE BATTLE RECORDER DOES NOT LIE LIKE YOU...ALSO IF YOU WERE SMART U WOULD HAVE COPPED THE 24 HR BAN ON THE CHIN...COME BACK IN 24HRS AND PLAYED BY THE RULES AND ALL WOULD BE FINE..INSTEAD YOU WANT TO BE A SMARTASS ABOUT IT..PERSONNELY MYSELF I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU BANNED PERMANANTELY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE AND DISRESPECT TO THE PEOPLE WHO R HERE TO PROVIDE A FRIENDLY GAME EXPERIENCE FOR OURSELFS AND THE COMMUNITY IN GENERAL ....WE HAVE MANY PERMANENT /FREQUENT PLAYERS ON THIS SERVER...SO WITH YOUR ABSENCE YOU WILL SURELY NEVER BE MISSED...SO I SAY " LIVE LONG AND PROSPER " AS
MR. SPOCK WOULD SAY...............GOODBYE.. santa santa 
Back to top Go down
Slaughter



Posts : 2
Birthday : 1968-01-01
Join date : 2013-12-09
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: =S2=slaughter   Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:47 pm

Well I'm not sure what you read mr brett , but I did not say I attacked a last flag. Once he waited till the second last flag to change , then cried I did it. He cried once when there was only one flag left , but I was shooting at beach , next to the last flag. Then he cried when I bombed him on the bridge in a vehicle , and I think I even missed. I couldnt really care less if you check.

As far as you go , I'm guessing you're about 12. Who says insolence? I can appreciate you sticking up for your clan , but try not to do it by calling me a smartass , because you surely wouldn't do it if you were standing next to me. I don't care how long you ban me for. I got pissed off because I got kicked from the end of a game I had been playing for about a hour. So you got one over on me. Be happy. I just came here to set it straight. I don't cheat , pad rape , spawn rape , take advantage of any bs in the game , and I don't break server rules on purpose. I don't cry when I'm getting my ass handed to me either like some people. Stick up for the crybabies. Change your name to the let's not make anyone mad clan

Back to top Go down
Q-IC_H2O



Posts : 2
Birthday : 1986-07-15
Join date : 2013-12-08
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: =S2=slaughter   Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:02 pm

ty blanco for the quick response
and to u mr slaughter like i said normally i wont make a big deal of it but since u are some1 with a big mouth and show no respect towards other players i created this topic
i rest my case now
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3071
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 54
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: =S2=slaughter   Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:15 pm

Slaughter wrote:
I couldnt really care less if you check.
I don't care how long you ban me for.

Ban is permanent now
And banned from forums

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Soulabducter

avatar

Posts : 123
Birthday : 1979-01-04
Join date : 2010-10-30
Age : 38
Location : Wake Island

PostSubject: Re: =S2=slaughter   Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:08 pm


gblanco wrote:
Ban is permanent now
And banned from forums
Damn and I was wanting to tell him
Slaughter wrote:
because you surely wouldn't do it if you were standing next to me
that I would call you that and more standing next to you, in front of you, where ever
SMARTASS!!

 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

brettlwason wrote:
" LIVE LONG AND PROSPER " AS
MR. SPOCK WOULD SAY...............GOODBYE.. santa santa
                           cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
E641

avatar

Posts : 868
Join date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: =S2=slaughter   Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:13 pm

Internet TOUGH guys !!! LOL
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

avatar

Posts : 1100
Birthday : 1957-07-10
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 60
Location : Vancouver B.C Canada

PostSubject: Re: =S2=slaughter   Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Slaughter wrote:
I'm guessing you're about 12. Who says insolence?
Hey Brett Insolence is a word often used to describe a child's behavior, I'm thinking that Slaughters  probably hasn't been called insolent since he was a child, hence the confusion is having with the word.
Because when he became an adult thay just simply called him an asshole.  lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

avatar

Posts : 241
Birthday : 1964-09-18
Join date : 2013-06-16
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: =S2=slaughter   Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:41 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:

Because when he became an adult thay just simply called him an asshole.  lol! lol! 

Now that seserves a High Five and maybe a huggy LOL   drunken
Back to top Go down
sniper.nkc

avatar

Posts : 232
Birthday : 1961-08-21
Join date : 2010-08-24
Age : 55
Location : Palmdale CA

PostSubject: Re: =S2=slaughter   Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:48 am

Slaughter wrote:
because you surely wouldn't do it if you were standing next to me

I did not like his remark. I take that as a threat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: =S2=slaughter   

Back to top Go down
 
=S2=slaughter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Slaughter In Space 40K GT
» Slaughter in Space
» SUMMER OF SLAUGHTER RULES
» Ig Vs Tau: Slaughter On the Mad world! pt2 (fluff heavy)
» [BUG] slaughter pig

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: