=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lmaonator

Birthday : 1979-03-27

PostSubject: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:06 pm

YO
All I did was accidentaly shoot 1 guy one time. It wasn't even on purpose!!!!
If I am not unbanned soon I will be forced to take further action.
Back to top Go down
illerkiller1

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:12 pm

WOW What a way to come on the forums... And state your ban Case. What furthur action can you take besides saying you were banned here on the site. Why don't you state why you were banned I am sorry but your post does not explain anything.
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:17 pm

He honestly cannot be older than 16 by the way he talks to Admins. He apparently can talk to his parents the same and you can tell he grew up with the "Everyone gets a trophy" mentality. He just doesn't understand how to talk to people. Poor kid Sad Cut
Back to top Go down
Lmaonator

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Ok, let me explain...

I was sitting around this afternoon and ate some turkey and pasta soup I made on the stove. Well after I ate a nice amount I sat down in my chair and was feeling quite pleasant. You see, all was well in the world at this point. Satiety sometimes predisposes me to seek entertainment in one of the few pleasures that I allow myself; playing battlefield2 on the friendly clan's server. I grinned with the thought as the game booted up and reminisced of all the battles I have fought on this server with a myriad of fairly respectable folks. Well, Finally! it was all booted up and ready to play! I was soon immersed in a battle at wake island with a squad of 5 people. It was a pretty good squad and we stuck together as we battled from north base towards the airfield several times.

Alas, every time we were approaching the outskirts of the airfield our entire squad would unfortunately be shot. Not to worry however "this is the life!" I thought to myself, distancing myself from the unfinished chain link fence project I have going on in the backyard. Needless to say I have been having trouble stretching the chain link fabric and this BF2 game was just what I needed to save much vulgarity towards those around me who don't really appreciate it. That is a different story for a different time however.

So anyways I was having fun with my squad of 4 other random people, and we all got shot to shit at the airfield once again and we were all re-spawning at the only flag we had left which was north base. So I spawned on the north side of north base and was running around the concrete bunker heading north towards airfield to fling myself at them once again. Well as I rounded the corner of the green plywood building (approximately the area where the 2 vehicles spawn) I noticed a Humvee sitting up the hill a little bit. It all happened so fast after this.

I immediately reacted! The enemy was attacking our last flag in a Humvee! I RAISED MY AKMS AND STARTED BLASTING IT!!!! HAHAHAHA KILL THEM ALL!!! (I was thinking this to myself). I shot the guy manning the turret of the Humvee and I killed him BIGTIME. I honestly don't remember being that sure of my target but I assumed that it was the enemy because the Humvee was facing north base like it was coming down the hill to attack. My euphoria quickly sank to the depths of hades as I realized I HAD SHOT ONE OF MY OWN MEN?! I was absolutely mortified! How could this happen I began to ask myself? To be honest all of this happened in like 2 seconds max. and then I was over it. Oh well I thought, it happens all the time. hopefully that guy wont be mad. Well, I suppose you can figure out the rest. You see that guy, he must of been some staff guys wife or kid or something because I was banned faster than I imagined could be possible.

Anyways that is the story of how I got banned and I respectfully ask those who banned me to reconsider. I just got a little excited and it happens to everybody. I feel real bad for the person I shot. I didn't do it intentionally.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:57 pm

We dont respond well to threats

Last edited by gblanco on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Lmaonator

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:01 pm

ok I never meant to threaten ppl I was just excited when I couldn't login
Back to top Go down
gblanco

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Lmaonator wrote:

If your ban was going to be lifted soon, now its going to take longer or maybe never because I want to see the further action.

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:19 am

Lmaonator wrote:
YO
All I did was accidentaly shoot 1 guy one time.  It wasn't even on purpose!!!!
I am quite interested to see the further action you are referring to...

E
Back to top Go down
Wansu

Birthday : 1963-11-09

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:45 am

Oh, C'mon!! He practically wrote a novel for us! I'm sure that's his way of saying he's sorry for the lapse in judgement. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:33 am

Wansu wrote:
Oh, C'mon!! He practically wrote a novel for us! I'm sure that's his way of saying he's sorry for the lapse in judgement. Very Happy 
Personally I find it creepy and the behavior of someone on drugs. This is a game not reality and he acts like one of these kids who shoots up a school when they games go wrong. I say this in the most honest and nicest way possible plus I carry for my protection Smile Cut
Back to top Go down
gblanco

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:49 am

Wansu wrote:
He practically wrote a novel for us!
I like novels, I want to see part 2.

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Lmaonator wrote:
"accidentaly shoot 1 guy one time"
I find it a bit unbelievable that you were banned for only one TK, especially in the situation you describe.

Lmaonator wrote:
"will be forced to take further action."
This is not the way to get help.

Lmaonator wrote:
"he must of been some staff guys wife or kid or something"
This is not the way to get help.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
gblanco

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:54 pm

rapidfx wrote:
I find it a bit unbelievable that you were banned for only one TK, especially in the situation you describe.
It is possible when a regular player knowing the rules intentionally tk.
The ban was raised for 24 hrs only, but, due to the threat, I am curious for the further action before lifting the ban..... or not.

Birthday : 1966-05-28

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:18 pm

I honestly admire a guy who can write... and the fact is, he wrote , in very elevated terms, a well-built explanation, showing culture and inteligence; I would consider those " mitigating circumstances"...
On the other hand, we have the first arrogante/defiant/threatening post...and the almost dumb/stupid/assholelike remark about the guy he tkilled being "someone's son, or wife"... none of those would be acceptable ;
All things considered, and admitting the tk that started all this mess was unintencional, I would be somewhat lighter on him and would lift the ban in ...say ... a month or so.

I rest my case, now it is up to you Your Honour...
Back to top Go down
drangd1

Birthday : 1969-12-21

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:32 pm

I say Keep the ban until he clarify's the threat. Mad 
Back to top Go down
gblanco

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:36 pm

porra_eusoumau wrote:
admitting the tk that started all this mess was unintencional
This is something I am going to verify.
Like I said, ban has not been lifted now because of the threat and the furhter action.

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:53 pm

Lmaonator wrote:
I assumed that it was the enemy because the Humvee was facing north base.
Do you see a humvee facing north base ?
I am going to lift the ban because I misunderstood the reason of the team kill.
No reason for the team kill anyway.
After I was team killed, the car run away, so, I thought, this guy team killed me for the car.
The 24 hrs for the ban was not useless because of the threat.
And I am lifting the ban because I liked the novel.
A novel with a small lie, but a good one.

http://youtu.be/F0HmUQxtbxU

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Blanco, you are a better man than me, I would have left him banned permanently based on the threat alone.

Coming in later to try to make yourself sound noble does not negate the action that was inferred by a lack of giving them the action that they demand when they are in no position to demand anything!

E

Last edited by E641 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lmaonator

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:32 pm

Ok, let me retract my supposedly threatening statement.  I don't know what came over me I was a little irritated I suppose but I shouldn't have threatened people.  I don't know what I can do to you guys anyways I just want to play the game.  You see, I told my side of the story and with great accuracy and truthfulness.  The events I described happened exactly as I told them.  So I ask you gentlemen to ask yourselves what would you do in my position.  I am a man, and I was simply reacting to a perceived threat instigated by someone else against me.  I reacted in my normal way which is being construed as being over the top by some.  However, I feel it is my right as a man to defend myself and I typically meet a threat with overwhelming force.  I am guessing that perhaps you guys are not the types to try to use overwhelming force on.  So you see my actions are quite justifiable.  I feel that society is trying to force me to be some kind of wimpy pushover of a man by conditioning me to be some sort of womanmanboy.  I suppose you guys felt me pushing back in an environment that I feel is somewhat safe to do so in due to the anonyimity that the internet provides.  Apparently even in this environment I am not safe to let my mustache grow out.  

That being said, I apologize for making rude and coming to you in an aggressive manner and I will use this experience as a learning one going forward when dealing with you guys.  The reaction I got was only to be expected.  I really don't think I could have handled being banned for a whole month.  I think I would use negative coping mechanisms to deal with that.  

The truth of the matter is I shot 1 guy on accident 1 time as described in my earlier post and I do not believe that this matter should be subject to the Warren Commission on teamkills.  

Thank you for releasing me from my ban. I will take whatever anger I bottled up in this incident, channel it, and release it on you guys in the game and you will face mount vesvuvious erupting out the barrel of my AKMS.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:35 pm

E641 wrote:
Blanco, you are a better man than me, I would have left him banned permanently based on the threat alone.
No E, I am not a better man than you.
For some reason I think we are dealing with a kid.
I remember lmaonator from a long time ago.
In my book he is not a rule breaker.
I agree about the threats.
I keep the bans permanent when I suspect the threats are for real.

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:40 pm

Lmaonator wrote:
I told my side of the story and with great accuracy and truthfulness.  The events I described happened exactly as I told them.
No Sr
The car was not facing north base.

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:13 am

"Ok, let me retract my supposedly threatening statement."

"If I am not unbanned soon I will be forced to take further action."

I don't see any other way to take that statement??

"However, I feel it is my right as a man to defend myself and I typically meet a threat with overwhelming force.  I am guessing that perhaps you guys are not the types to try to use overwhelming force on." 

So someone you disagree with, you threaten them?

"The truth of the matter is I shot 1 guy on accident 1 time as described in my earlier post and I do not believe that this matter should be subject to the Warren Commission on teamkills."  

Even IF you were trying to shoot the jeep that was against the jet as it was taking off, what do you think was going to happen when you cause something to explode that is against something else that can also explode???

Thank you for releasing me from my ban.  I will take whatever anger I bottled up in this incident, channel it, and release it on you guys in the game and you will face mount vesvuvious erupting out the barrel of my AKMS

I have a feeling that this ban being lifted will only be temporary because of the type of response that was posted here on the forums from the ban that was first put in place.  Remember this is a PRIVATE sever and people can be banned for any or NO reason depending on the people who are in charge of it.  

Again, Blanco has allowed you to return when I would not have so he is the one that has put his neck out for you so I hope that you show him the thanks that he deserves by following the rules!!

Last edited by E641 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:22 am

I am telling you this is a person on medication who perceives the world is out to get him and always has to be right. When he stops taking his medication he will snap and the world will look for a reason to blame the object he uses instead of disciplining him correctly. I am old school and was taught ot blame myself for my issues in order to better myself. This guys ramblings on why he did thing but stil wanting to blame everyone for why he did it all while apologizing for you making him do the wrong thing is a joke and will clearly be an issue again so no biggie on not banning him as he will be on the chopping block again.

It is sad to read his post, honestly it is sad. Cut
Back to top Go down
illerkiller1

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:12 am

Well Lmaonator I hope you follow the rules.. And Say a big thanks to Blanco for letting you off after your threat. I know a lot of admins would have not let your ban be lifted after what you said here on the forums.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:03 am

E641 wrote:
Even IF you were trying to shoot the jeep that was against the jet as it was taking off, what do you think was going to happen when you cause something to explode that is against something else that can also explode???
What you said thexfiles did it, not lmaonator.

E641 wrote:
I have a feeling that this ban being lifted will only be temporary because of the type of response that was posted here on the forums from the ban that was first put in place.  Remember this is a PRIVATE sever and people can be banned for any or NO reason depending on the people who are in charge of it.
E, I can keep the ban if you think that will save us future problems.

PostSubject: Re: YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS   

Back to top Go down

YO I AM PRETTY MAD ABOUT THIS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next