=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone else collect?

Go down 
+2
drangd1
Cpt CutUmUp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

Does anyone else collect? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone else collect?   Does anyone else collect? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:01 pm

I have been collecting for every bit of 20 years now and have some rare and neat pieces. Cut

1902 Tesxt Luger for America called An American Eagle.
Does anyone else collect? Shuffluger
Does anyone else collect? 011vbd

1968 4 digit serial Ruger Black Hawk in 30 carbine with Capture papers to bring back to the USA from Vietnam. Apparently the owner was killed then the soldier killed a Vietcong and found it in his back pack.
Does anyone else collect? 6u62

1884 US Trapdoor rifle that came from MGM studio and used in movies until the 1960's
Does anyone else collect? 020vs

#4 Test Winchester Garand receiver. Never marked for production except a #4 on the back end.
Does anyone else collect? 002fzj
Does anyone else collect? 003hbdg

My Browning 1919 built by me in Semiauto setting in my office while I play BF2
Does anyone else collect? 003wdc

Some Garand parts from Iwo Jima and Okinawa
Does anyone else collect? 016im

Consecutive M1 Garands very early.
Does anyone else collect? 9988and99894

Two 30-40 Krags from Fox Studios and R.K.O. Studios These rifles are from 1899 and 1903 and were used in many movies as props.
Does anyone else collect? 065fn

Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect?   Does anyone else collect? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:03 pm

The American Eagle picture I grabbed was a joke I played on someone for advertising and it really looks like this. Cut

Does anyone else collect? 007vol
Back to top Go down
drangd1

drangd1

Birthday : 1969-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect?   Does anyone else collect? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:41 am

No but I would love an original Henry rifle
Back to top Go down
porra_eusoumau

porra_eusoumau

Birthday : 1966-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect?   Does anyone else collect? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Would like to... but in my coutry law restricts posse3ssion of weapons A LOT;
  I only have a Walther 6,35 mm pistol; It is very complicated, i have to posses a permit, pay a tax...lots of bullshit;
It looks like this:

Does anyone else collect? Walthe11

It's a handy weapon, but if I could posses one, I would prefer the walther 9mm I used to have back in my military days...wow, that's a powerful little bitch!lol And accurate too...

Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect?   Does anyone else collect? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:50 am

Here is what we what we are allowed in Canada Does anyone else collect? Lje7
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect?   Does anyone else collect? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:43 am

Doug as long as it isn't a high cap model. lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
Kilroy

Kilroy

Birthday : 1961-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect?   Does anyone else collect? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Collect? Hell yea!
Err.. well as far as real firearms go I would have to say more of an assortment than a collection.  I would love a Tommy Gun but yea, firearms regulations make it near impossible here.
Does anyone else collect? Silver1
Back to top Go down
http://www.toyrobotcollection.com
rapidfx

rapidfx

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect?   Does anyone else collect? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:41 pm

#1 models are cool.

.454 Freedom Arms Casull

Does anyone else collect? Dsc00610

Does anyone else collect? Dsc00611
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect?   Does anyone else collect? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:43 pm

BTW CutUmUp that is a very nice collection you have there.
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect?   Does anyone else collect? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:17 am

Thanks Rapid and that is a small part or my collection and many I have owned. It has paid for many things for me and my family over the years as I learned what is rare when no one wanted them and then sold when they peaked. It is like the stock market when it comes to rare collectibles. I learned early on to only buy something if I know tomorrow I can get that exact amount back in a hurry if I was to fail in health or have a financial downfall. I also buy something at about 10% of what i sold something in order to never be left with nothing. That buy usually goes up in price over time so I keep the trend going. Irrational & spur of the moment purchases are a huge waste or money and will bite you in the ass. I have bought two homes, a Prototype car and many things for my wife along the way through this hobby. My 1st collectibles was stamps to which I found was a huge waste as a kid along with coins. I sold all my Silver coins when the market peaked a few months back. That was ok as I found just about all of it when I was a kid in the 60's and 70's when they were taking Silver out. I then went to building cars and sold my 1969 Corvette for my 1st home in 1994 and went on from there. The only downfall is I am on my way outside now to pick up leaves on my 3 acres which is butted up to all woods which I hunt Smile Cut

Does anyone else collect? 018oiv
Does anyone else collect? Blackpowder
Does anyone else collect? Vgmy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else collect?   Does anyone else collect? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else collect?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: