=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lnealjr

Birthday : 1971-04-06

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:14 am

Hello I respectfully request that my ban be lifted. It has been a long time ago that I was banned. I did enjoy playing in your server and would like to again. my in game names are *R|A*MOB_Bad_Dawg or *R|A*$tray|3ullets may have been without the tags. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:15 pm

You were banned for racist
Ban stays
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
lnealjr

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:08 pm

Hello. I wanted to ask if there is any way to become unbanned. I do not use racist remarks so I am assuming it was my son playing my game as has been the case in other servers. He is no longer allowed on my games. Given the opportunity I would prove that I am a good participant in the games and I would cause no disruption. Please give me a chance.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:56 pm

Lifting the ban is irrelevant now due to you have a new cd and I have seen you playing in our server
Back to top Go down
lnealjr

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:31 pm

I apologize again. I am not saavy to all the ways a person is banned. I was playing at a friends house and decided to try and join your server to see if I had been unbanned. To my surprise I was able to get in. I am sorry I did not mean to cause myself more trouble.

I will not enter your server again until such time as my ban has been lifted here in this forum. Again i do apologize and I meant no disrespect.
Back to top Go down
Soulabducter

Soulabducter

Birthday : 1979-01-04

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:38 pm

gblanco wrote:
You were banned for racist
Ban stays
I may be wrong, but to my understanding, for the infraction this is a permanent ban.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:45 pm

We had a meeting and we concluded we cant verify who was behind your computer and its your responsibility to know who uses your account.
However if you buy a new cd key, you are welcome to join our server and demonstrate what you said.
Back to top Go down
lnealjr

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Great and thank you. My demonstration will be effortless as I do enjoy the game and playing with all combatants. If anyone knows where I can buy a CD key please let me know. I will be googling for one in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:43 pm

You can buy a new game in www.origin.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Request
Page 1 of 1