=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for saying no no no

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lovethat

lovethat

Birthday : 1989-02-21

Banned for saying no no no Empty
PostSubject: Banned for saying no no no    Banned for saying no no no Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Hardest hitter its a spam filter.... Remember last time? if you say the same things 3 times you cant banned..
Exact words
"4 on 2"
"no"
"no''
"no''
banned lol now we both know
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Banned for saying no no no    Banned for saying no no no Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 5:41 pm

scratch Maybe Stop Spamming scratch
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Banned for saying no no no    Banned for saying no no no Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:40 pm

You are not in the ban list
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Banned for saying no no no    Banned for saying no no no Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:29 pm

lovethat; I have a video dated 2013_09_06_14:04 were at the beginning of around before usa has any flags you fly out to carrier three times and attack.
I guess you thought you were being sneaky because there was no admins playing.
I suggest at leased a one-week ban.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Banned for saying no no no    Banned for saying no no no Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:20 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
lovethat; I have a video dated 2013_09_06_14:04 were at the beginning of around before usa has any flags you fly out to carrier three times and attack.
You did not shoot you rammed the essex gun & blackhawk with c4 on your jet.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Banned for saying no no no    Banned for saying no no no Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:41 pm

He was permanently banned in the past.

https://thefriendlyclan.forumotion.com/t1522-its-been-over-a-year

Watching how he loves the server we better keep him out of here.

https://youtu.be/P1A4UJA4bqU

Player permanently banned
Back to top Go down
lovethat

lovethat

PostSubject: Re: Banned for saying no no no    Banned for saying no no no Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:40 pm

gblanco wrote:
He was permanently banned in the past.

https://thefriendlyclan.forumotion.com/t1522-its-been-over-a-year

Watching how he loves the server we better keep him out of here.

https://youtu.be/P1A4UJA4bqU

Player permanently banned
Hold up... one ok sorry 2 ramming anything but aircraft i thought is aloud and i didnt know c4 wasnt alloud if it blos up before impact and no one said anything about it... Im sorry but come on!!!!
Back to top Go down
lovethat

lovethat

PostSubject: Oh    Banned for saying no no no Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:42 pm

im pretty sure it was A an accident or B you didnt look or C usmc DID have a flag
Back to top Go down
lovethat

lovethat

PostSubject: Please    Banned for saying no no no Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:43 pm

I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO WEEKEND WARRIORS THEY ARE FULL OF ANNOYING LITTLE KIDS!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

PostSubject: Re: Banned for saying no no no    Banned for saying no no no Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:49 am

Thank you GBlanco I had forgotten lovethats previous ban he definitely is incapable of learning.     LOVETHAT You are done here and will never be allowed to play here again ever!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lovethat

lovethat

PostSubject: Re: Banned for saying no no no    Banned for saying no no no Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:33 am

Wow harsh and love you too "Dangerous" Doug we all know that i am capable of learning you just cant prove yourself can you?
Back to top Go down
lovethat

lovethat

PostSubject: Re: Banned for saying no no no    Banned for saying no no no Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:43 am

Normally you wouldn't say anything about any other accidents that will get someone banned. But since getting admin on a battlefield server means so much to you and you like to be the "boss" you like watching people get banned and the inappropriate last sentence of " LOVETHAT You are done here and will never be allowed to play here again ever!!!!! and "Incapable of learning" That explains why you DIDN'T get passed college, you DIDN't deserve the prefix, and you DON'T have the right to be so obnoxious when it comes to being admin. I don't know/care about how old you are but this entire paragraph is true. Is this appropriate to say? Of course it is because i did NOT use any racial slurs, or swears. Oh and this page was for an appeal of spam not for the mistake dangerous made when he thought i bombed carrier although USMC had TWO flags not one not zero but TWO so you have you're information that is fact incorrect i just want to play on a small wake island server with no annoying 8 year old's and have my time away from my job as a computer engineer for apple. Oh and i stood up for you dangerous when you were getting admin taken away so don't even try.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Banned for saying no no no    Banned for saying no no no Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:40 am

Everything is as stated by Doug.
You are not blind and thats what the video is for.

Because Doug is one of the best admins we have, he found you breaking the rules.
In case somebody wants to play the battle recorder round, here it is.

http://www.thefriendlyclan.com/bf2recorder/lovethat.bf2demo

1.- Immediately starting the round you took the j10 passed arty island and you were flying over the carrier and shoot a missile to cobra (rule #7 broken).
2.- After ramming the cobra you put c4 on the j10 and passing arty island again you attacked carrier ramming and detonating c4 over the essex (rules #1 and #7 broken).
3.- Again, you put c4 on the j10 and passing arty island when no usmc flags and you rammed the blackhawk using c4. (rule #7 broken)

After that, E641 joined the server and you stopped doing it because now you knew an admin was watching.

With only one player on the usmc team and you had to break the rules ?
Thats a proof of what a kind of player you are.
And now you come and insult Doug ?
You belong to a server full of kids.
We are not to waste our time with you.
Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for saying no no no    Banned for saying no no no Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for saying no no no
Page 1 of 1