=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW GUY //TANGKILLER//

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TANGKILLER

TANGKILLER

Birthday : 1960-06-25

NEW GUY //TANGKILLER// Empty
PostSubject: NEW GUY //TANGKILLER//   NEW GUY //TANGKILLER// Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:15 am

//JD//   TANGKILLER    FROM MINNESOTA.     JUST WANT TO SAY HI...............What a Face
Back to top Go down
PainZappa

PainZappa

Birthday : 1974-08-13

PostSubject: Re: NEW GUY //TANGKILLER//   NEW GUY //TANGKILLER// Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:26 am

Needing to say hello myself so,,,,

Hey Tang and Greetings to all =TFC=.

Love the server and all of the members I've played with seem Kool and Friendly!

Especially Brettlwason (RENEGADE1964)...

That Aussie accent just cracks me up, wish my mic worked in BF2 so he could get a good laugh at my

Southern Hospitality-Kentucky accent. lol It never fails to get a good chuckle from all who hear it.

Vent and TS mic works fine, but no matter what i try no go on Bf2. Sad
Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

PostSubject: Re: NEW GUY //TANGKILLER//   NEW GUY //TANGKILLER// Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:41 am

Hey Tangkiller Welcome to our fourms and the server goood to see you again Brother to all that don't know me and Tang were in a clan together a few yrs back called Reapers Rangers Tang is a great team player and a really good guy.. glad to see u back playing the game again Brother this is an awesome server with only the best guys and gals as members and we have really dedicated admins who make this all possible and fun for everybody. so hope u have a great time Tang make sure u get to know everyone here they will all do there best to help u if have questions or problems see u on the battlefield brother... nice knife kill on me at beach yesterday by the way u definitely still got it bro lol lol!  cheers  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

PostSubject: Re: NEW GUY //TANGKILLER//   NEW GUY //TANGKILLER// Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:47 am

Hey pain had the privilege of playing with u yesterday welcome to TFC glad u enjoy the server we have really awesome bunch of people for sure that try to keep it fun for all thanks for chosing our server to play on have a great time and if I or any TFC member can help u with questions or concerns just ask see u on the battlefield soon Pain .. J.R. Alias Gunny
Back to top Go down
Soulabducter

Soulabducter

Birthday : 1979-01-04

PostSubject: Re: NEW GUY //TANGKILLER//   NEW GUY //TANGKILLER// Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:57 am

PainZappa wrote:
Needing to say hello myself so,,,,

Hey Tang and Greetings to all =TFC=.

Love the server and all of the members I've played with seem Kool and Friendly!

Especially Brettlwason (RENEGADE1964)...

That Aussie accent just cracks me up, wish my mic worked in BF2 so he could get a good laugh at my

Southern Hospitality-Kentucky accent. lol It never fails to get a good chuckle from all who hear it.

Vent and TS mic works fine, but no matter what i try no go on Bf2. Sad
Yeah he cracks me up also, especially when he gets pissed. It's great being in a squad with any of you, teamwork is excellent.
What part of KY. Pain, I'm from TN
Back to top Go down
brettlwason

brettlwason

Birthday : 1964-05-16

PostSubject: Re: NEW GUY //TANGKILLER//   NEW GUY //TANGKILLER// Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:17 pm

AND U GUYS THINK WE TALK FUNNY ...Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW GUY //TANGKILLER//   NEW GUY //TANGKILLER// Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW GUY //TANGKILLER//
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: