=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Dangerous Doug

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KoBkWizard

Birthday : 1958-07-20

To Dangerous Doug Empty
PostSubject: To Dangerous Doug   To Dangerous Doug Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:38 am

Hi Doug,

Wizard here. I just got banned for the first time in your server by someone who doesn't deserve the privilege. I had a great game and was top score for one of the very few times ever and your buddy 1derangd1 was under a lot of my bombs. He kicked me at the end of the last game at around 11:20, Monday night...July 29. You and I had spoken several times in the game previous. The next game I get the F18 and have a super game until your buddy makes up some BS about me bombing on the last flag..the other team had MORE than 1 flag when he booted me. But not just a BOOT but a ban. I had dropped a bomb a few minutes before when they had 1 flag, but that can happen to anybody at any time..you look and they have 2 flags then they don't. I didn't get a warning...he just did that.  You have played with me a lot over the last couple of years. You know how I play and how I act. Not like the ass he treated me like. Just letting you know what happened. I'd appreciate you UN-banning me and then maybe have a chat with him about me. Thanks Doug.

-Wizard
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

To Dangerous Doug Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dangerous Doug   To Dangerous Doug Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:24 am

I watched the battle recorder and in the round he band you on, you attacked last flag 3 times.
And you say he kicked you the round before, that would be your warning.
It's just a 24hr ban.

Back to top Go down
drangd1

drangd1

Birthday : 1969-12-21

To Dangerous Doug Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dangerous Doug   To Dangerous Doug Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:41 am

Nothing personal. Others wanted you permenently banned. I opted for 24 hours, just wanted you to have some time to chill and enjoy our website. Did you read the rules?
Back to top Go down
KoBkWizard

Birthday : 1958-07-20

To Dangerous Doug Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dangerous Doug   To Dangerous Doug Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:59 am

Hi guys,

Thanks for the timely response. While I am aware of the last flag rule, if you put it to me for money, I'd say I hadn't attacked last flag 3 times. I'm not going to argue with the battle recorder. I had attacked a last flag previous by accident. I kept looking at the mini, and using the "Tab" to check status on the map, and I do not knowingly and willfully go after guys on the ground on a last flag. I'm at a loss to explain how that happened. I'm not trying to weasel out of this either, I'll take a lump for my actions. But it doesn't compute for me though.
To clarify one thing Doug, I didn't see a warning earlier, and I didn't get kicked for the previous last flag bombing, which I know I did, it was at the end of the game just after the game ended, or was near ending, and I believed there was more than 1 flag. If I'd been kicked for an offense I could have returned and questioned the veracity. But I was simultaneously kicked/banned in one go. Kicking is one thing, banning is another, and it wasn't deserved. Thank you for your response though.

-Wizard
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

To Dangerous Doug Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dangerous Doug   To Dangerous Doug Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Dont bet your money.
You attacked the last flag 3 times.
First pass bombing, 2nd pass bullets, 3rd pass bullets and bombs

https://youtu.be/LG-SpESCBjk

The right procedure when we are in a last flag situation is:
1.- Write in BIG orange letters about the last flag.
2.- Kick players attacking the last flag.
3.- Ban players if they continue attacking the last flag.

As you said, no previous kick.
You were banned starting the next round.
I dont understand why wait for the next round if there was plenty of time to kick you in the same round.
Because you directed your appeal to Doug, only Doug decides.
But saying that you were banned for someone who doesn't deserve the privilege it is out of the line.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

To Dangerous Doug Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dangerous Doug   To Dangerous Doug Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Thanks for posting that Gbanco; I see now it was 4 last flag attacks, there is another one at the end of the round at South base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Dangerous Doug Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dangerous Doug   To Dangerous Doug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Dangerous Doug
Page 1 of 1