=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.
 
HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eclipse



Posts : 4
Birthday : 1988-03-06
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 29

PostSubject: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:36 pm

Hi I was flying in a jet in your server and I was banned for "suspicion of hacking" I was only 37-0 when this happened. I guess the fact that I'm playing on a new account gets people to ask questions. I have over 2k jets hours and over 4k wake hours alone, Probly a total of 8k playing hours total(Not exactly something I'm proud of). My pb bans are clear and I'm wearing *[nM]*=No Mercy tags. No Mercy has always been one of the top most skilled clans out there. I really like your server, I was reporting the tard bags that were interrupting gameplay and do my best to help my team win. I'll go as far streaming my game or even inviting a TFC member to my house to watch me play, (I live in Vancouver, WA if anyone is in the area)


Thanks for your time,

*[nM]*3cl1ps3Max
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:44 pm

What is your first account ?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Eclipse



Posts : 4
Birthday : 1988-03-06
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:54 pm

First acc WNxArTeM-MaX[ELITE]= http://bf2s.com/player/59071423/

After I lost my pass for that one i made

BoY|SoVieT| http://bf2s.com/player/87228230/
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:45 pm

None of those accounts are linked to your new account
We cant verify if you are really the same player.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Tango5-7

avatar

Posts : 156
Birthday : 1972-12-02
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 44
Location : Lost in a world that doesn't exist.

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:10 am

=TFC=, I mean no disrespect and sorry if I am butting in.

Eclipse wrote:
First acc WNxArTeM-MaX[ELITE]= http://bf2s.com/player/59071423/  

After I lost my pass for that one i made

BoY|SoVieT| http://bf2s.com/player/87228230/


How come the countries do not match up? One name has the USA flag and the other name has the Russian Federation flag.

Also, what does "After I loss my pass for that one i made" mean?

Back to top Go down
Eclipse



Posts : 4
Birthday : 1988-03-06
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:38 am

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/128488069

let me know if u need any more "evidence" to know it's me
Back to top Go down
Kilroy

avatar

Posts : 96
Birthday : 1961-02-27
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 56
Location : Alberta, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:29 pm

BULLSHIT!!
Boysoviet is ranked 21st in the world. Must be a bitch to lose the logon for that. Oh wait, he last played .... today.
I have yet to see an honest player that has a KDR over 3 much less 5.4
A KDR of 24 for aviator? Padding or hacking I have no use for either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toyrobotcollection.com
DangerousDoug

avatar

Posts : 1097
Birthday : 1957-07-10
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 60
Location : Vancouver B.C Canada

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:42 pm

I don't see what a bunch of screenshots are evidence of anything except maybe the one screenshot that shows some one using an altered background hack.


Last edited by DangerousDoug on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 pm

Kilroy wrote:
Must be a bitch to lose the logon for that.

He means he lost the password for his first account WNxArTeM-MaX[ELITE] and then he created BoY|SoVieT|
This do not change anything anyway
Posting a screenshot is not an evidence.
Anybody can post a screenshot.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Tango5-7

avatar

Posts : 156
Birthday : 1972-12-02
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 44
Location : Lost in a world that doesn't exist.

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:03 pm

Kilroy wrote:
BULLSHIT!!
Boysoviet is ranked 21st in the world.  Must be a bitch to lose the logon for that.  Oh wait, he last played .... today.
I have yet to see an honest player that has a KDR over 3 much less 5.4
A KDR of 24 for aviator?   Padding or hacking  I have no use for either.

He didn't lost he password for that name. I saw him online last night on the "One Option Gaming" server late last night. Of course, he was in a plane wrecking havoc.
Back to top Go down
Kilroy

avatar

Posts : 96
Birthday : 1961-02-27
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 56
Location : Alberta, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:12 pm

it was my mistake about which account is inactive (WNxArTeM-MaX[ELITE]=).
Still, the current alias as well as boysoviet have stats that are total BS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toyrobotcollection.com
Eclipse



Posts : 4
Birthday : 1988-03-06
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Tango5-7 wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
BULLSHIT!!
Boysoviet is ranked 21st in the world.  Must be a bitch to lose the logon for that.  Oh wait, he last played .... today.
I have yet to see an honest player that has a KDR over 3 much less 5.4
A KDR of 24 for aviator?   Padding or hacking  I have no use for either.

He didn't lost he password for that name.  I saw him online last night on the "One Option Gaming" server late last night.  Of course, he was in a plane wrecking havoc.


Like tango said I got on last night and made that screenshot then started playing(and I was in the chopper and tango was in mobile AA, how can anybody make that screenshot when u have to be on that account to do it? Plus I have hundreds and hundreds screenshots on that xfire account. If there is any more doubt the accounts should be linked by now on pb.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Don't bother trying to convince us anymore.
Your innocent arguments trying to convince us you are the same player using only links to screenshots only lead us to believe you are lying.
Accounts are not linked yet btw.
But Linked or not, those unreal stats do not pass our acceptance as valid stats for a player not using hacks.
You were not banned for your 37-0 anyway and I will not discuss with you what lead us to believe you were using hacks because you could be more careful and not commit the same mistake in this or other servers.
Our final decision is that ban stays.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Tango5-7

avatar

Posts : 156
Birthday : 1972-12-02
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 44
Location : Lost in a world that doesn't exist.

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:34 pm

Eclipse wrote:
Like tango said I got on last night and made that screenshot then started playing(and I was in the chopper and tango was in mobile AA, how can anybody make that screenshot when u have to be on that account to do it? Plus I have hundreds and hundreds screenshots on that xfire account. If there is any more doubt the accounts should be linked by now on pb.

What are you talking about? Do not include me brah. I said nothing about you making a screenshot. I said I saw you playing online. Also, no where did I mention the name of the map.

Your screenshot is at Karkand. Mine, is not.

cheers Gooooaaaalllllllllll!
Back to top Go down
Soulabducter

avatar

Posts : 122
Birthday : 1979-01-04
Join date : 2010-10-30
Age : 38
Location : Wake Island

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:13 am

Not defending him in any matter at all, He was not lying when he said he was the same person. Both of his accounts are perma banned at Weekend Warriors for other offenses. His BoY|SoVieT| account was banned first and he got a new key and came back in as *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max but someone in the forums had ask about this one and one of the senior admins recongnized his IP address and that account was banned also. A few players who frequent the forums there also suspect him but accusations and proof a two different things. I concur with =TFC='s decision on the matter.What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

avatar

Posts : 156
Birthday : 1972-12-02
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 44
Location : Lost in a world that doesn't exist.

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:28 pm

pogrom wrote:
Not defending him in any matter at all, He was not lying when he said he was the same person. Both of his accounts are perma banned at Weekend Warriors for other offenses. His BoY|SoVieT| account was banned first and he got a new key and came back in as *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max but someone in the forums had ask about this one and one of the senior admins recongnized his IP address and that account was banned also. A few players who frequent the forums there also suspect him but accusations and proof a two different things. I concur with =TFC='s decision on the matter.What a Face 

Sounds like you're defending him to some degree. I am not a lawyer but, I do play one on the internet.
Since he's banned on other servers for "other offenses", that's not helping him get unbanned. It's sets a precedence that his game play isn't on the up and up.

How does one acquire a new key? The only way I know is to buy the game again. I keep my cd's and booklet in a place that's safe.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

avatar

Posts : 1097
Birthday : 1957-07-10
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 60
Location : Vancouver B.C Canada

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:06 am

Hay Tango5-7 What are you talking about?  pogrom is not defending *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max , he was asked what happened with *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max
on the weekend warriors server. and he is just telling us,he is not trying to help him get unband.Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

avatar

Posts : 156
Birthday : 1972-12-02
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 44
Location : Lost in a world that doesn't exist.

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:33 am

DangerousDoug wrote:
Hay Tango5-7 What are you talking about?  pogrom is not defending *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max , he was asked what happened with *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max
on the weekend warriors server. and he is just telling us,he is not trying to help him get unband.Rolling Eyes

I must've been 1/2 Sleep Sleep Sleep  when I his comment and responded.
Back to top Go down
{RaGE}Berserker



Posts : 2
Birthday : 1984-03-02
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 33

PostSubject: Inconclusive evidence   Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:21 pm

So here is the deal guys....  I'm here to put my 2 cents in on this guy.  First I wanna start by saying I have played with him forever probably longer then all of you have played this game.  Second I am NOT asking you to un-ban him, though it would be the right thing to do.  Lastly, Tango you are a sniveling little cry baby, and a dumb ass at that.
gblanco wrote:
None of those accounts are linked to your new account
We cant verify if you are really the same player.

I.  Maybe the reason they are not linked is because he got a new CD key for his most recent account.....actually THAT IS THE REASON.  Before you guys fly off the handle and say, "that sound fishy to me."  Realize that this game is old, very old, and for someone to be really good does not mean he is hacking.  Here is a little scenerio, say a boy named Max at the age of 6 starts to play pee-wee football.  He then progresses to high school, then college, then to the NFL as a PRO FOOTBALL PLAYER.  Then lets compare him to another boy named Tango who had the same career but stopped playing at the high school level or just didn't "grasp" the concept of the game.  Still with me?  I don't care!  Now fill up an arena with a bunch of Tangos, and one Max.  After it is all said and done Max's stats would be off the charts in comparison to Tango's.  Thus, creating doubt as to the legitimacy of this Max guy, "He is using steroids."  After numerous tests he passes all with flying colors.  "Well, since we don't have proof, lets just make something up and vote him out of the game.  = LAME  It has happened on many occasions, thus leading myself and a lot of other skilled players to get another CD key and start over.

Kilroy wrote:
it was my mistake about which account is inactive (WNxArTeM-MaX[ELITE]=).
Still, the current alias as well as boysoviet have stats that are total BS.

-please refer to section I above as to why his stats are, "total BS"  Remember you cannot Compare his stats with the average BF2 player.

gblanco wrote:
Don't bother trying to convince us anymore.
Your innocent arguments trying to convince us you are the same player using only links to screenshots only lead us to believe you are lying.
Accounts are not linked yet btw.
But Linked or not, those unreal stats do not pass our acceptance as valid stats for a player not using hacks.
You were not banned for your 37-0 anyway and I will not discuss with you what lead us to believe you were using hacks because you could be more careful and not commit the same mistake in this or other servers.
Our final decision is that ban stays.

I am curious as to what makes a players stats, unreal.  what type of stats pass the validity test?  Those are his REAL 100% cheat/hack free stats.  For you guys to label someone a hacker without proof in a public forum just shows me that your level of competency does not pass my acceptance a valid human being.  Please if you guys or anyone else reading this thread can come up with "LEGITIMATE" proof from a respected Anti-cheat server (which should be PBBANS in association with punkbuster, which you do should be streaming) post links here and PROVE that he is a hack, otherwise quit crying and and play the game or just quit and play Minesweeper and/or solitaire.  This crap is getting old, people get owned then banned.  To bad this game is hanging on by a thread and the more skilled players you ban without proof the faster it will die.

p.s. If you need proof that Tango is a sniveling little cry baby dumb ass just thumb through all of his posts on these forums. Have a nice day! Smile
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:12 am

{RaGE}Berserker wrote:
I.  Maybe the reason they are not linked is because he got a new CD key for his most recent account.....actually THAT IS THE REASON.

I know THAT IS THE REASON.
But if he plays with his BoY|SoVieT| account, the accounts will be linked.

{RaGE}Berserker wrote:
to be really good does not mean he is hacking.

Agree

{RaGE}Berserker wrote:
"Well, since we don't have proof, lets just make something up and vote him out of the game.  = LAME  It has happened on many occasions, thus leading myself and a lot of other skilled players to get another CD key and start over.
I am curious as to what makes a players stats, unreal.  what type of stats pass the validity test?  Those are his REAL 100% cheat/hack free stats.  For you guys to label someone a hacker without proof in a public forum just shows me that your level of competency does not pass my acceptance a valid human being.  Please if you guys or anyone else reading this thread can come up with "LEGITIMATE" proof from a respected Anti-cheat server (which should be PBBANS in association with punkbuster, which you do should be streaming) post links here and PROVE that he is a hack, otherwise quit crying and and play the game or just quit and play Minesweeper and/or solitaire.  This crap is getting old, people get owned then banned.  To bad this game is hanging on by a thread and the more skilled players you ban without proof the faster it will die.

We are streaming to ggc-stream.net
Can punkbusted, PBBANS, ggc-stream or any other antihack service catch all the hackers ?
NO...., Why ?...... because not all hacks can be detected and proved and if you say this is not true, then this conversation is over.
Due to this, we are using our experience (playing since this game was released) to analyze the players and vote.
Come back here when you can prove punkbusted can automatically detect and ban all hackers and then we will talk.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
{RaGE}Berserker



Posts : 2
Birthday : 1984-03-02
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:57 am

If you really think that a hacker can hack undetected for years, you have lost your mind. Every time a new detection is added there are "waves" of bans. These detections are designed to counter the latest hacks at that given moment. Sometimes they might slip through the cracks if the hack website updated before any of these other sites do so, but to do this for years, no i don't think so. Your experience is nowhere near where it should be to justify banning somebody like you did. If you don't have proof he hacks then don't ban him for hacking. Ban him for a reason like, "He is too good" or "I can't beat you" not banned for hacking. Just to put your rebuttal in a nutshell, you have been playing this game since the release as have I, You can spot hacks when you see them as can I, but where we differ is the fact that you seem to think that if all these anti-cheat programs and software cannot label him, you will just go ahead and do it for them? I can't bring myself down to that level. If You have been playing since the release of this game why haven't you shown any progression in skill? Sounds to me like you got left behind and you are trying to level the playing field a bit? Keep in mind this is a game, there will always be someone better than you. You play in a pub server, we play in pro servers and tourneys at a much higher level than 90% of the game. We have been competitive and played for sport instead of fun. Because we were so competitive in the past our accounts were always screened meticulously. *[nM]* will always be on top, but when someone beats us instead of crying hacks we get better. I know you won't over turn the ban and probably have little interest in hearing me tell you about your short comings, but just remember that you can't ban all the problems you face in life, sooner then later you will have to face them like a man. Oh, by the way it takes awhile to link accounts, it doesn't update instantly. Check back in a week or so.
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

avatar

Posts : 156
Birthday : 1972-12-02
Join date : 2012-04-25
Age : 44
Location : Lost in a world that doesn't exist.

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:25 am

{RaGE}Berserker wrote:
Lastly, Tango you are a sniveling little cry baby, and a dumb ass at that.

Why, because I follow the rules and point out when others do not? Get bent. cheers 

What's wrong? Didn't your mummy and daddy pay enough attention to you when you were a child? Basketball Basketball Basketball  Spend more time doing this ---> study  and less time doing this ---> drunken and see where that gets you.

Your generation has no respect. A couple chingasos to the belt when you were a kid, would've set you straight.

As far as "stats" go, I help my team. Air support, ammo, health, revives, or back up. My stats don't shine but, I'm thinkin' about myself. There's no "I" in team jabroni. You're worried about numbers and owning people, while I'm focused on team work. You're the Tyrell Owens, LeBron James and Kobe Bryant's of BF2. I'm the Magic Johnson, John Stockton, and Jason Kidd of BF2.
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

avatar

Posts : 1097
Birthday : 1957-07-10
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 60
Location : Vancouver B.C Canada

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:40 am

So you are saying that all hackers get caught at some point "so they can't be hacking if they have never been caught"that is just ridiculous. And even though some of us have played three hours a day every day for eight years we still can't recognize a hacker.[Please Don't piss on my head and tell me its raining.]
And you come up with the same old excuse that most hackers use, is that you are so much better than the thousands of players we've played with that you cannot even be compared to them.
Then try to shame us by saying we kicked people that are better than us because were not that good. complete bull shit.
I've heard all this before from people that have been proven to be hackers, I recognize the personality traits of hackers they always think they are better than anybody else and cannot be compared to normal people.
they are right they are not normal they have ego issues, they just have to win at any cost. and that's why they come into the form and argue their innocence  because they can't stand to lose. pathetic.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:09 pm

{RaGE}Berserker wrote:
If you really think that a hacker can hack undetected for years, you have lost your mind. Your experience is nowhere near where it should be to justify banning somebody like you did.

Really ? A hacker cant play undetected for years ?

This player was playing since Dic 2006


But wait.. how is this player banned on Oct 2012 ?
Playing for 5 years undetected ? thats not possible.
Where is your "updated" punkbusted ?



What could be the reason ?
He was not hacking and he decided to use hacks recently or he was hacking for years ?
We will never know for sure.
But the main point here is that the player was not automatically banned by punkbusted and their "updated" list of hacks.
This player was banned because we took a screenshot and we submitted it to ggc-stream and they banned him.
We were lucky we got a proof using a screenshot, but not all hackers cant be detected taking screenshots.
Hackers should be banned automatically by punkbusted but as you can see they dont care to update their list of hacks, specially on this days that they dont care about BF2 anymore.
That is why pbbans and ggc-stream sites exist.... punkbusted sucks to catch all hackers.
This conversation is useless, you can keep talking shit about me or the clan but this will not change anything.
I will keep doing what I think is the right thing to do.
And yes... your stats stinks.

_________________


Last edited by gblanco on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max   

Back to top Go down
 
Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Unban request for *[nM]* 3cl1ps3Max
» Unban request
» Unban request DETTONATOR.
» Unban Request, From Walker227
» OUTLAW MY_HEAD_SHOT UNBAN REQUEST

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: