=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

zeiskind itk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilroy

Kilroy

Birthday : 1961-02-27

zeiskind itk Empty
PostSubject: zeiskind itk   zeiskind itk Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:03 pm

not sure if I got the spelling right, he has played here off and on for a while.
approx 6:45 mst he shot a rocket at me while I waited for the jet on the carrier.  He missed but got me with the second rocket as I was taking off then he just left the server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toyrobotcollection.com
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

zeiskind itk Empty
PostSubject: Re: zeiskind itk   zeiskind itk Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Thanks Kilroy

ziskiend permanently banned

He team killed a jet pilot before with his sniper rifle.
He was destroying blackhawks at carrier for fun
He was hiding the cobra under carrier when he had a gunner trying to force the gunner to bail because he wanted to solo fly
disruptive player + team kill = permanent ban
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
(PT)Wittmann

(PT)Wittmann

Birthday : 1976-10-28

zeiskind itk Empty
PostSubject: Re: zeiskind itk   zeiskind itk Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 am

I just dont understand why these guys do this kind of things,what fun or pleasure they get by doing shit ( pardon my language ) on the server(s).Evil or Very Mad

That...and cheating ! Its so "macho" lol! cheating and having advantage over the others...whats the fun on that?!pleeeeaaaaasssssseeee!
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

zeiskind itk Empty
PostSubject: Re: zeiskind itk   zeiskind itk Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:57 pm

(PT)Wittmann wrote:
I just dont understand why these guys do this kind of things,what fun or pleasure they get by doing shit ( pardon my language ) on the server(s).Evil or Very Mad

That...and cheating ! Its so "macho" lol! cheating and having advantage over the others...whats the fun on that?!pleeeeaaaaasssssseeee!

I've noticed it's mostly players that are privates. I do not think they understand that if they are banned with a name that it bans their entire account for that server and not just that one name. Idiots!! They are punk kids that get a kick out of getting a rise from someone else getting pissed off. SS tell no lies and the ban hammer will fall upon them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

zeiskind itk Empty
PostSubject: Re: zeiskind itk   zeiskind itk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zeiskind itk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: