=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

- My Apologies -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamba334

Mamba334

Birthday : 1979-05-02

- My Apologies -  Empty
PostSubject: - My Apologies -     - My Apologies -  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Sad I'm Truly Sorry Sad

I felt I needed ... I owed it ... to explain my actions and clear the air here a little, for those that are wondering. I apologize for the confusion. I did not leave because of someone else. So lets nip that in the bud. We are a tight group and from what I see being around you all, some of you are the coolest, funniest, friendliest and smartest people. I have been asked by many as to why, and I know I let some of you down by my dismissal from the group. In no way are any of you to blame. I stress this to you all ... this group is a great family to be a part of and I want to personally THANK each of you for your friendships. I was allowed to play with some amazing people these past months. I wasn't expecting to be welcomed so quickly, but I was. I will say that it really hurt me last night that only two of you spoke to me, but I understand and that's fine. I am not going to play victim or beg for sympathy. I'm way far across the track from an attention freak. Stop eye-balling me, Porra! lol I just wanted you all to know that I still love you, despite how you view me, and I am here if any of you ever need me. Trust that. I enjoy playing on the server with you all. I would still like to be allowed to join Vent from time-to-time, so I can hear your crazy voices in my head again lol. Being an Admin was the up-most highest honor to have here. I hope you all appreciate that. That shows trust. All I ever wanted was the BEST for our family. I have been asked by a few others to join up with them, but I refused. I will always refuse. If I'm going to be anywhere, it would be here. I've heard no one has ever came back from leaving, so that wouldn't work out in my favor. However, I speak very highly of you. Don't think for one second that I don't miss everything entailed to be a member here or think that I would bad-mouth this family or any person/s in it. I mean that. I have things going on in my life right now, that I feel I don't need anymore negativity or stress to follow behind that. I gave you my all and I will continue to be a team player if we ever squad up.

Some of you have touched my heart and changed my on-line gaming experience for the better. I thank you for being who you are. I respect the personality of you all and thank you for sharing your life with me through chat and emails.

I might add, that I am pleased to see the server FULL!! cheers We did it guys & gals ... Congrats. I tried to express to you that having the maps added would bring in more and it has. Some might disagree, but I can see the difference. That was a great move for you and I am pleased to know that you chose to try it out.

You know, good-byes makes you think, they make you realize what you've had, what you've lost and what you've taken for granted. Good-byes mean going away, and going away means forgetting. I will never forget =TFC= and what =TFC= stands for and what =TFC= has given me in return. In a world full of hate and despair, I turned here when all else seemed as if it was crumbling beneath me, and I again thank you for your time and dedication and wisdom.

I hope to see you all in game, server and vent soon. Take care & GOD Bless you and yours.

Happy Hunting & Don't 4-Get To Look In The Bushes What a Face
Your Friend,
Brian -aka- Mamba

Victory is within the mile guys ... keep an open-mind and don't be afraid to take chances.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

- My Apologies -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: - My Apologies -     - My Apologies -  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Mamba334 wrote:
I would still like to be allowed to join Vent from time-to-time.

Nobody kicked you from Vent.
Your account in vent has been always active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Mamba334

Mamba334

Birthday : 1979-05-02

- My Apologies -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: - My Apologies -     - My Apologies -  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:06 am

Okay. Thanks Blanco.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

- My Apologies -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: - My Apologies -     - My Apologies -  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- My Apologies -
Page 1 of 1