=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First discovery of Christmas morning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilroy

Kilroy

Birthday : 1961-02-27

First discovery of Christmas morning Empty
PostSubject: First discovery of Christmas morning   First discovery of Christmas morning Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:57 am

When I was a kid it was always "batteries not included" and you had to wait 3 days before you could acquire a set to make your toy robot run.
Now it is "memory card not included" or should I say "highly proprietary expensive memory card not included" . Somewhere deep down in the instructions of my daughters PS Vita I think it says: Dear Sony customer, you have just purchased a $200 paperweight until you give us another $80 for a special Sony memory card. Order now so that you may enjoy your Christmas present sometime in the new year - thank you for purchasing this fine Sony product.
Grumble grumble.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toyrobotcollection.com
Wansu

Wansu

Birthday : 1963-11-09

PostSubject: Re: First discovery of Christmas morning   First discovery of Christmas morning Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:58 pm

I watched my 3 yr old granddaughter open up every gift and toss it aside. She settled on the Pez dispenser.

I sure our 1st world problems!!!
Back to top Go down
usmom

usmom

Birthday : 1960-11-08

PostSubject: Re: First discovery of Christmas morning   First discovery of Christmas morning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:32 pm

That's the good thing about having a teenage daughter. Christmas for her consisted of clothes, boots, jeans, make up mirror, etc.

She loved it all!

Back to top Go down
CDNBambi

CDNBambi

Birthday : 1993-08-12

PostSubject: Re: First discovery of Christmas morning   First discovery of Christmas morning Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Glad I don't have kids ;D

But I was very much the toss away the toy and play with the box kind of kid... or so I've been told by my parents XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First discovery of Christmas morning   First discovery of Christmas morning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First discovery of Christmas morning
Page 1 of 1