=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=TFC= GunnySgtJR

Go down 
+9
Cpt CutUmUp
porra_eusoumau
E641
Tango5-7
DangerousDoug
BlG_BALLS
GunnySgtJR
gblanco
ScudRocket
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
porra_eusoumau

porra_eusoumau

Birthday : 1966-05-28

=TFC= GunnySgtJR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =TFC= GunnySgtJR   =TFC= GunnySgtJR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:58 pm

E641 wrote:

I have been accused of hacking a bunch of times.Shocked Shocked 

E
Don't pay attention to me, I only acuse you of hacking when you burst my ass ingame!!! lol
Back to top Go down
porra_eusoumau

porra_eusoumau

Birthday : 1966-05-28

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= GunnySgtJR   =TFC= GunnySgtJR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:00 pm

E641 wrote:

But just to let Scudrocket,Big_Balls and Tango5-7 know, we have banned players that were at the time in our clan for breaking the rules

E
Oups... from now on, gotta turn my hacks off when E logs in... rotfl
Back to top Go down
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= GunnySgtJR   =TFC= GunnySgtJR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Cpt CutUmUp wrote:
I'm not in the clan but I can see you are trying to start trouble,,, didn't take your meds or are just plain out right stupid. Cut
Thanks for assuming what I am thinking. You must be a woman.

There have been instances on the server where a =TFC= member attacked last and killed me or others. If I was trying to "start shit" I would've posted it on here every time, but I didn't. So back the fuck off and get off of your soap box.

gblanco wrote:
Just ignore the subversive message from tango
Thanks for passing judgement on me. Never judge someone without first walking a mile in his shoes. You do not know me Hitter...
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= GunnySgtJR   =TFC= GunnySgtJR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:20 pm

=TFC= GunnySgtJR - Page 2 V188

Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= GunnySgtJR   =TFC= GunnySgtJR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:25 pm

Tango u need to move on u are no longer welcome at TFC  that comment earned u a ticket off this server as far as I'm concerned I don't want to see u on here again take your bullshit somewhere else your gone we don't need disruptuve players here
Back to top Go down
Cpt CutUmUp

Cpt CutUmUp

Birthday : 1964-09-18

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= GunnySgtJR   =TFC= GunnySgtJR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:51 pm

=TFC= GunnySgtJR - Page 2 X3zv
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= GunnySgtJR   =TFC= GunnySgtJR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Tango5-7 wrote:
There have been instances on the server where a =TFC= member attacked last and killed me or others.  If I was trying to "start shit" I would've posted it on here every time, but I didn't.  So back the fuck off and get off of your soap box.
I don't believe =TFC= members intentionally bomb last flag,so posting it every time we make a mistake would only cause shit for yourself.
I am wondering why you would comments on a post that has been inactive for a year?
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= GunnySgtJR   =TFC= GunnySgtJR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Tango5-7 wrote:
Thanks for passing judgement on me.  Never judge someone without first walking a mile in his shoes.  You do not know me Hitter...
I dont need to know you.
I am not judging you, I am judging your message.
You message is subversive here, and China or any part of the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Tango5-7

Tango5-7

Birthday : 1972-12-02

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= GunnySgtJR   =TFC= GunnySgtJR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:00 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
I don't believe =TFC= members intentionally bomb last flag,so posting it every time we make a mistake would only cause shit for yourself. I am wondering why you would comments on a post that has been inactive for a year?
I agree.

Everyone makes a mistake once in a while. I get caught up in the gaming action too.

I didn't realize how old the post was. Also, didn't pay attention to when the post was started nor, how long the post has been inactive.

My apologies again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =TFC= GunnySgtJR   =TFC= GunnySgtJR - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=TFC= GunnySgtJR
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: