=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banhammers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spank13

Birthday : 1986-05-13

Banhammers Empty
PostSubject: Banhammers   Banhammers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:42 pm

I was banned tonight for being a "known hacker". I have no idea which admin came up with that crazy idea but I personally find it highly offensive. I have never hacked in this game and have no idea where you are coming up with that idea. For anyone who cares, maybe you should do a little more research before you start banning people.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

Banhammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banhammers   Banhammers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:17 am

This will refresh your memory.
You have previous bans in punksbusted.
We asked you to turn antialias off to check your screenshots and you did not do it.
hiding something of course.

Banhammers Spank13
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
spank13

Banhammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banhammers   Banhammers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:40 am

Again, maybe you should do a little research. I am no longer on the PB ban list. Cross reference that IP with the IP I was playing on yesterday. The IP I got put on PB for was in Orlando, FL. The IP I was playing with yesterday was from California because that is where I live. If you had asked me I could show you the emails back and forth with EA and how my account was compromised. EA took care of it for me and gave me a new hash, that's how I am not blacklisted. But your guys immediately jumped to banning. Which is fine, if that's how you run your server leave me banned so I don't join it again on accident .Really hiding something there right?

Secondly, I will not turn of AA because you guys can't get your PB to work properly. Your server is the only server that I have ever seen that makes people do that. Put in a help ticket with PB and I'm sure they will help you, they helped me quite a bit when I went through those issues 4 years ago.
Back to top Go down
spank13

Banhammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banhammers   Banhammers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:55 am

To reiterate that last statement, that was from 2006. PB has shown me clean with a new hash ever since.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Banhammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banhammers   Banhammers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:23 am

spank13 wrote:
I am no longer on the PB ban list.

You are on punksbusted.com ban list, that is why we found you were banned before.
When punksbusted.com knows a ban is incorrect, they delete all previous bans wich is not your case.

spank13 wrote:
EA took care of it for me and gave me a new hash, that's how I am not blacklisted.

Anybody can buy a new cd game and will get a new hash.

spank13 wrote:
if that's how you run your server leave me banned so I don't join it again on accident .Really hiding something there right?

You will not join again by accident, ban will stay.

spank13 wrote:
Secondly, I will not turn of AA because you guys can't get your PB to work properly.

It is not our PB, it is EA's PB.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Banhammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banhammers   Banhammers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:38 am

spank13 wrote:
To reiterate that last statement, that was from 2006. PB has shown me clean with a new hash ever since.

Of course PB has show you clean.
Nobody can prove you are hacking if you use antialias on.
Back to top Go down
spank13

Banhammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banhammers   Banhammers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:39 pm

well thank you for bringing that to my attention because I should not be on any ban lists. PB is correcting it since I have the email proof from years ago. They at least do a little research and talk to the member to resolve an issue.

update your pb scripts, aa does not affect screenshots. talk to your server provider.

I appreciate you leaving me banned. This is why I do not venture to far awar from the L1S server. they know how to run a server. I can clearly see why your clan has issues keeping your server populated. I will make sure everyone on the TWL forums (by the way I am active in that league and they do not accept people on the ban list, but with the proof I have they saw I was correct), bf2s forums, planet battlefield forums, and every other forums that I moderate or am an active member in knows my experience with your clan and server, and more importantly knows to stay clear of your server.

No need to reply, I am no longer following the thread and will not be following up.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Banhammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banhammers   Banhammers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:43 pm

spank13 wrote:
I can clearly see why your clan has issues keeping your server populated.

Yep, We will not allow the server be populated with hackers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banhammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banhammers   Banhammers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banhammers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: