=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

banned for 4 star hack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OG

Birthday : 1988-04-04

PostSubject: banned for 4 star hack   Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Today i (ogrider333) got banned for having a 4 star hack...I am not denying that i have 4 stars, but someone came in to our server *R|A* and hacked everyone in the server to 4 stars. I did not want the 4 stars the guys just wanted to mess with us. I am not a hacker and never will be. I hope that you can accept this and unban me please. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: banned for 4 star hack   Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:36 pm

OG wrote:
someone came in to our server *R|A* and hacked everyone in the server to 4 stars.

I think thats not possible.
And if what you are saying its true, we cant verify it anyway.
Try to use another account, I think you will have problems not only in this server.

PostSubject: Re: banned for 4 star hack   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:03 am

I understand your concern and I know it is hard to trust someone you dont know, however I am telling you the truth. Sry again and thanks for your quick response.
Back to top Go down
Mamba334

Birthday : 1979-05-02

PostSubject: Re: banned for 4 star hack   Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:43 am

What is a 4 Star Hack?

And I am just wondering if you THINK you may have been infected by it, have you tried to remove it? You haven't said if it was removed. You just stated that R/A gave everyone a 4 Star Hack. I've played with him before and I haven't noticed anything myself, so I am not going to say he did or didn't BUT ... you might want to have it checked out. Why is it so important that you play on TFC? Have you been kicked from [other] servers for having a hack?

Just was wondering ...
Back to top Go down
OG

PostSubject: Re: banned for 4 star hack   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:26 pm

it shows me a general, the highest rank, and it is not RA that did it to me. It was somebody who came in the RA server and everyone with *R|A* tags was made a 4 star becasue he was pissed we banned him because he was hacking a crashed our server multiple times. I have never known it could be removed, if so do you know how i would go about doing it. The reason i am going to this trouble is that I really enjoy playing on TFC and like the rules and admin that are in place.
This is the link to our site where the thread was posted in 2011, however it is a member only thread.
http://raging-angels.com/showthread.php?2446-Hackers!&highlight=star

Originally Posted by usmc_chick_79
Okay we have good news......After an exhaustive search, we narrowed down who was causing this problem, and Tony went to the server he was playing on and talked to the guy, we have made a deal with this guy and He has called off the crashing and hacking of the server and accounts. Now I know some will say, why are we bargining with hackers.......Cause there is nothing we can do to stop them other then get them to stop. So I will stoop and bargin to keep the server running.

Turn's out he is mad at only NoLove who he said "was running his mouth". I dont mean to call anyone out, but this is a perfect example of why talking all big and bad does not do any good. also let me be clear I am not bring it up to start a fight about it. R|A members need to be respectful and try to avoid conflict, not start it.

So...So far today the server has been crashing all day (Hacker related) also had hacker in server (banned many times).
h
So far we have had a few *R|A* hacked to 4 stars...The ones known are as follows:

1. A.P
2. Aprilius
3. Bigshack
4. Capone (Bluntivity)
5. Cards
6. Detroit
7. Dupi2000 and Dupi_v.2
8. Fatboy
9. H212
10. Jay
11. Joe
12. Jmc
13 Kevin (on noob acc)
14. MjDubb
15. Mob_BadDog
16. Nolove
17. OgRider
18. Pedro
19. Pie
20. Tony
21. Travis (noob account thankfully)

This thread is for awareness...I recommend if you want to attempt playing in the *R|A* servers today you dont wear tags...
Back to top Go down
Mamba334

PostSubject: Re: banned for 4 star hack   Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Well man, I'm NOT an admin. Not my business why you are in this position. I was just asking you as to why it was THAT important that you come into the server KNOWING you have been or could be infected with a HACK?

I don't know how to remove it, because I've never hacked a day in my life. It's not that serious to cheat. I just enjoy shooting Paper in the head ... WHEN I SEE HIM!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
crazyman1965

Birthday : 1965-03-15

PostSubject: Re: banned for 4 star hack   Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:14 am

Mamba334 wrote:
I just enjoy shooting Paper in the head ... WHEN I SEE HIM!!

That's the problem I have. Right when I finally see him.....POW
Back to top Go down
Mamba334

PostSubject: Re: banned for 4 star hack   Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:23 am

lol ... him and TRACKER and SNIPER ... they are my hardest enemies. We always have great battles. lol!

study Still trying to research on how to defeat Brett, Porra, E, Rapid, Dangerous Doug, Gunny, MOM and my newest member added to my hitlist would be ...... drum roll ................. DES!!! scratch

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned for 4 star hack   

Back to top Go down

banned for 4 star hack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1