=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

teamkill message when want to get connect on your server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
micropoint_fr

Birthday : 1912-10-18

PostSubject: teamkill message when want to get connect on your server   Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Hello TFC team, i am micropoint_fr.

When want to get connect on your server i g ot an message like i did too much team killer, or am n ot an person who like doing TK so i d ont understand.

Can you explain me a bit more please thanks you, because i would like to play again on your server, my preferate map on BF 2 is wake island ..........

Merci.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: teamkill message when want to get connect on your server   Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:10 pm

You were banned for racist slurs.

You wrote in chat.

"NIGGER SPOTTED"

PostSubject: Re: teamkill message when want to get connect on your server   Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:00 pm

maybe drunk like shiet that night, but by the way my wife is albanian so am n ot rascist like how you can see it.
Back to top Go down
micropoint_fr

PostSubject: Re: teamkill message when want to get connect on your server   Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Ho yes and it was also for some people who was not respecting the rules but didnt get punishment, or in this case i d ont complay and i PLAY.
Back to top Go down
micropoint_fr

PostSubject: Re: teamkill message when want to get connect on your server   Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:10 pm

So men ? am n ot the only one who was gettin nervous y some people and using bad word time to time.

Do i make an other account for play on your server ? its stupid men ......
Back to top Go down
gblanco

PostSubject: Re: teamkill message when want to get connect on your server   Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:04 pm

micropoint_fr wrote:
maybe drunk like shiet that night, but by the way my wife is albanian so am n ot rascist like how you can see it.

We cant verify it.

micropoint_fr wrote:
Do i make an other account for play on your server ? its stupid men ......

Do what you want.
We dont lift bans for racist slurs.
It is explained in our welcome message before joining the server with UPPER CASE LETTERS.
RACIST SLURS = PERMANENT BAN.

PostSubject: Re: teamkill message when want to get connect on your server   Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:14 pm

So you condamn somebody if he do 1 wrong things one time ?

And after your name clan is the friendly clan ? Sorry i d ont understand it.
Back to top Go down
micropoint_fr

PostSubject: Re: teamkill message when want to get connect on your server   Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Am was already playing on your server with another account so it change nothing, did he say some shiet more ? no.

Yes verify my ip if you want you will n ot find my new account by looking my ip. Smile

So ... da kamarad.
Back to top Go down
micropoint_fr

PostSubject: Re: teamkill message when want to get connect on your server   Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Remember also, i am French and d ont understand every word in english.

For me slurs means absolutely nothing lol, if am telling you this in french do you understand ?

Je ne peut pas comprendre tout les mots en anglais car je suis Français de Paris Smile

You see Smile ............
Back to top Go down
gblanco

PostSubject: Re: teamkill message when want to get connect on your server   Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:29 pm

micropoint_fr wrote:
if am telling you this in french do you understand ?

If I need to understand it, yes.
What you wrote means

"I can not understand any words in English because I'm French from Paris"

Y yo soy de Mexico y si entiendo las palabras en ingles.

We cant write all our rules in all languages.
No matter if you understand or not the word slur, what you wrote is racist.

PostSubject: Re: teamkill message when want to get connect on your server   Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:32 pm

per la traduction reverso essere molto ben per voi, capisco capisco.
Back to top Go down
micropoint_fr

PostSubject: Re: teamkill message when want to get connect on your server   Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:32 pm

bye.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

PostSubject: Re: teamkill message when want to get connect on your server   Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Spanish, not italian

au revoir

Birthday : 1966-05-28

PostSubject: Re: teamkill message when want to get connect on your server   Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:52 am

Je peux comprendre que tu ne comprends pas le mot "slur", mais je suis sure que TOUS LES FRANÇAIS COMPRENDRONT SANS DIFFICULTÉ LES MOTS"RACIST", "PERMANENT", et même "BAN"
Je croyais que les tous les français étaient fières des principles de LIBERTÉ ,ÉGALITÉ,FRATERNITÉ...
Et oui, un clan que se dit "Friendly" est surement un clan qui ne peut pas, SOUS AUCUNE EXCUSE, admettre des mots racistes, discriminatoires, ou qui puissent être considerés offensives pous quelqu'un.Vous avez peut être interprété friendly comme permissif...
En rapport a la possibilité d'être sous l'influence de l'alcool, ça, mon chér, ne t'excuse pas si tu fais quelque chose mal... ça serait trop facille, même Hitler pourrait dire "Et bien, désolé, j'ai trop bu ces derniers temps... alors je ne suis pas responsable de la mort de personne..."
Si vous jouez maintenant avec une nouvele identité... trés bien, amuse toi...mon conseil, c'est de maintenir la language un peut plus controlée cette fois... et peut être consommer l'alcool avec un peut plus de modération...

Salutations Amicales

(pour l'enregistrement, ce texte n's pas eté produit avez " traduction reverso " , et je ne suis pas français )
Back to top Go down
B.::RiderExtreme::.$

Birthday : 1992-07-29

PostSubject: Re: teamkill message when want to get connect on your server   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:52 am

gblanco wrote:

Do what you want.
We dont lift bans for racist slurs.
It is explained in our welcome message before joining the server with UPPER CASE LETTERS.
RACIST SLURS = PERMANENT BAN.

Hi, I know I have nothing to do with it but Ill try to deffend the "racist guy"

I'm from Brazil, and until now, I did not know that "nigger" were racist. Here, racists is to say "preto" which is "black" in english. Here we say "Negro" as the racial type. "Negro" is near to "nigger".

Anyway, we see lot of americans movies and chat with americans guys. They say "nigger" as if they where saying "dude". So maybe when he said "Nigger Sppoted" he didnt mean to ofend anyone, he could be just trying to make some humor with a different word.

I dont know if I'm right, but I could say that word on the server and get banned without knowing why. So I think you have to reconsiderate that. Not the rule "Racists Slurs = Perm ban" ok with that, but this: "We dont lift bans for racist slurs." You cant be sure someone was trying to damage other. Give it a chance to people show what they have in mind.

Thanks =D
Back to top Go down
gblanco

PostSubject: Re: teamkill message when want to get connect on your server   Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:11 am

This is what the forums are for.
And maybe you are right in this case.

PostSubject: Re: teamkill message when want to get connect on your server   

Back to top Go down

teamkill message when want to get connect on your server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1