=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban request + question

Go down 
+3
BlG_BALLS
gblanco
therealcynik
7 posters
AuthorMessage
therealcynik

Birthday : 1990-05-13

Unban request + question Empty
PostSubject: Unban request + question   Unban request + question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:06 pm

hey guys, i play on your server often and try to follow rules as closely as i can so i was surprised when i saw today that i was banned Neutral could I know why and if it can be lifted? I spend 90% of my time on the TFC server because i like the fair rules and admin response, so if i did anything wrong i'd like to correct it. thanks
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Unban request + question   Unban request + question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:03 am

You were automatically banned by autoadmin for writing in chat "JEW AIR ON LAST FLAG".
Autoadmin ban players if they write some words in a list of defined words as racist.
We discussed this and we think you meant to say "JET AIR ON LAST FLAG".
Ban Lifted
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
therealcynik

Birthday : 1990-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Unban request + question   Unban request + question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:44 am

thanks guys cheers
And i'd like to add that I don't recall writing or intending to write "jet air"...in most likeliness I was naming the player and the player's name had the word "jew" in it. Just a thought, but then again you guys have the logs lol
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Unban request + question   Unban request + question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:13 pm

therealcynik wrote:
I was naming the player and the player's name had the word "jew" in it.

We are aware of that player name.
One of our admins kicked that player and when he wrote "!k jew tk", he was automatically banned by autoadmin.
The player name was "Jewfro2396" btw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
BlG_BALLS

BlG_BALLS

Birthday : 1967-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Unban request + question   Unban request + question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:27 pm

I'm confused.

You all love Jews,hate Jews,inpartial to Jews?
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

DangerousDoug

Birthday : 1957-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Unban request + question   Unban request + question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:51 pm

BlG_BALLS wrote:
I'm confused.

Are you kidding? Rolling Eyes
This has nothing to do with Jewish people. it has to do with respecting every race.
We simply do not tolerate racism of any kind to any race period.
Back to top Go down
porra_eusoumau

porra_eusoumau

Birthday : 1966-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Unban request + question   Unban request + question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:45 pm

DangerousDoug wrote:
Are you kidding? Rolling Eyes
This has nothing to do with Jewish people. it has to do with respecting every race.
We simply do not tolerate racism of any kind to any race period.

Support that 100%
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

rapidfx

Birthday : 1969-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Unban request + question   Unban request + question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:39 pm

BlG_BALLS, does someone have a problem with Jewish people?
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
brettlwason

brettlwason

Birthday : 1964-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Unban request + question   Unban request + question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:40 am

WHERE I COME FROM WHICH IS AUSTRALIA .... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER U R PINK PURPLE RED BLACK WHITE TANNED OR EVEN TORQUISE CHINESE TAIWANESE KOREAN RUSSIAN AMERICAN ENGLISH AUSTRALIAN NEW ZEALANDER JEWISH AFRICAN GREEK ITALIAN BRAZILIAN SPANISH MEXICAN GERMAN IRISH OR WHATEVER.... U NEVER SHOW DISREPECT TO ANY RACE OR RELIGION WE R OF ALL ONE GREAT NATION AND WE HAVE ALL DIFFERENT CULTURES THAT MAKE UP OUR HOME ...AND THAT IS MOTHER EARTH MY FRIENDS......ALSO BE PROUD THAT U R HERE AND ALIVE AND ON THIS GREAT PLANET THAT WE LIVE ON...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
porra_eusoumau

porra_eusoumau

PostSubject: Re: Unban request + question   Unban request + question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:10 pm

brettlwason wrote:
WHERE I COME FROM WHICH IS AUSTRALIA .... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER U R PINK PURPLE RED BLACK WHITE TANNED OR EVEN TORQUISE CHINESE TAIWANESE KOREAN RUSSIAN AMERICAN ENGLISH AUSTRALIAN NEW ZEALANDER JEWISH AFRICAN GREEK ITALIAN BRAZILIAN SPANISH MEXICAN GERMAN IRISH OR WHATEVER.... U NEVER SHOW DISREPECT TO ANY RACE OR RELIGION WE R OF ALL ONE GREAT NATION AND WE HAVE ALL DIFFERENT CULTURES THAT MAKE UP OUR HOME ...AND THAT IS MOTHER EARTH MY FRIENDS......ALSO BE PROUD THAT U R HERE AND ALIVE AND ON THIS GREAT PLANET THAT WE LIVE ON...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers

Gee, BRET, your post is awesome!! king
I love your point of view I love you , I thank God there are people like you on this planet! sunny I wish there would be much more of us thinking this way.
BTW, in your nacionality's list you forgot to include PORTUGUESE guys Sad ... I resent that! Mad LOL!!!!! clown
Back to top Go down
porra_eusoumau

porra_eusoumau

PostSubject: Re: Unban request + question   Unban request + question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:12 pm

BlG_BALLS wrote:
I'm confused.

BTW, BIG_BALLS, and before someone can try to answer that question, can you please define"JEWS" ?

I would really apreciate,thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban request + question   Unban request + question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban request + question
Page 1 of 1