=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apology to GoneGetcha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
E641

E641

Apology to GoneGetcha Empty
PostSubject: Apology to GoneGetcha   Apology to GoneGetcha Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:22 pm

I want to apologize for kicking GoneGetcha when I kicked him for team switching the first time. I made a mistake and I want to apologize for it. I went back and viewed the battle recorder file.

I however did ban you for 24 hours after you came back and joined my team (China) complaining about it and then left switching back to the US team. I did ban you for that team switch for 24 hours but I have lifted that ban when I saw my first mistake.

Blythe came and said that your computer had kicked you to desktop (or something like that) and when you came back, that is why you were on the US side after being in my squad. I told Blythe that I had no way to know if that was true or if you had just left to team switch.

Either way, I want to just make sure that I own up to my mistake.

E
Back to top Go down
rleedrums

rleedrums

Birthday : 1965-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Apology to GoneGetcha   Apology to GoneGetcha Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:08 pm

24H ban E... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.richardleedrums.com
Kaiserbear1000

Birthday : 1966-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Apology to GoneGetcha   Apology to GoneGetcha Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:48 am

LOL........... isnt it called Checks and Balances? No one is above the Law. Do the right thing E. lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apology to GoneGetcha   Apology to GoneGetcha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apology to GoneGetcha
Page 1 of 1