=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.
 
HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Banned for "abnormal screenshots"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MysteryJake



Posts : 4
Birthday : 1989-07-01
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 28

PostSubject: Banned for "abnormal screenshots"   Sat May 19, 2012 1:14 pm

I was banned from your server about 20 minutes ago for "abnormal screenshots." Can I view these so called abnormal screenshots that you speak of?

If you wanted me to get out of the attack chopper all you had to do was ask, I think its ridiculous that you banned me just because I was playing well, it was completely unwarranted. Leave the ban intact for all I care, but you might want consider changing your clan name to something that suits you guys better.

Thanks for your time...
Jake
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

avatar

Posts : 1100
Birthday : 1957-07-10
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 60
Location : Vancouver B.C Canada

PostSubject: Re: Banned for "abnormal screenshots"   Sat May 19, 2012 1:30 pm

Let me check it out.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3071
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 54
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Banned for "abnormal screenshots"   Sat May 19, 2012 1:49 pm

MysteryJake wrote:
If you wanted me to get out of the attack chopper all you had to do was ask, I think its ridiculous that you banned me just because I was playing well, it was completely unwarranted. Leave the ban intact for all I care, but you might want consider changing your clan name to something that suits you guys better.

Are you perfect ? I guess not and we are not perfect either.
Your case is under review.
An admin banned you and we need to ask him what he found abnormal.
If this is a mistake we will fix it but if you insist to keep the ban intact just "ask and you shall receive".

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
rapidfx

avatar

Posts : 459
Birthday : 1969-10-29
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 47
Location : Fairbanks Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Banned for "abnormal screenshots"   Sat May 19, 2012 1:53 pm

The wrong way to deal with being banned is to come and attempt insults and such.
The correct way is to ask why, and then it will be dealt with.
To try and say you were banned because an admin wanted the chopper is sad....
No one is ever banned for playing well as you suggest, just ask bayblaze
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
MysteryJake



Posts : 4
Birthday : 1989-07-01
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Banned for "abnormal screenshots"   Sat May 19, 2012 2:01 pm

gblanco wrote:
MysteryJake wrote:
If you wanted me to get out of the attack chopper all you had to do was ask, I think its ridiculous that you banned me just because I was playing well, it was completely unwarranted. Leave the ban intact for all I care, but you might want consider changing your clan name to something that suits you guys better.

Are you perfect ? I guess not and we are not perfect either.
Your case is under review.
An admin banned you and we need to ask him what he found abnormal.
If this is a mistake we will fix it but if you insist to keep the ban intact just "ask and you shall receive".

No, I am certainly not perfect, but I am a friendly player and I follow the rules. No one said anything to me, they just banned me out of nowhere, I don't even know who banned me. I've been playing this game for a long time and I've even played at a competitive level, I don't hack, I'm just skilled.

All that aside, of course I'd prefer to be unbanned but at the very least I'd like to see the "evidence" of my wrong doing.
Back to top Go down
MysteryJake



Posts : 4
Birthday : 1989-07-01
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Banned for "abnormal screenshots"   Sat May 19, 2012 2:05 pm

rapidfx wrote:
To try and say you were banned because an admin wanted the chopper is sad....
No one is ever banned for playing well as you suggest, just ask bayblaze

When did I say he wanted it? I said he wanted me out. I was something like 60-5 when I was banned, I just figured I was banned because I was "hacking" in the attack chopper.

As a matter of fact, I've gone through your forums and noticed that you've banned a few innocent players for "hacking" or "suspicious gameplay", so I'd beg to differ.

Back to top Go down
rapidfx

avatar

Posts : 459
Birthday : 1969-10-29
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 47
Location : Fairbanks Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Banned for "abnormal screenshots"   Sat May 19, 2012 2:09 pm

"If you wanted me to get out of the attack chopper all you had to do was ask"


Prison is full of "innocent" people...

And again, attempting insults and calling us liars is not the way be helped.
In the future, in your real life, you might want to think about how you deal with people if what you do here is what you do in life.
Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
DangerousDoug

avatar

Posts : 1100
Birthday : 1957-07-10
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 60
Location : Vancouver B.C Canada

PostSubject: Re: Banned for "abnormal screenshots"   Sat May 19, 2012 2:22 pm

MysteryJake do you play under any other names?
Back to top Go down
MysteryJake



Posts : 4
Birthday : 1989-07-01
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Banned for "abnormal screenshots"   Sat May 19, 2012 2:25 pm

rapidfx wrote:
"If you wanted me to get out of the attack chopper all you had to do was ask"


Prison is full of "innocent" people...

And again, attempting insults and calling us liars is not the way be helped.
In the future, in your real life, you might want to think about how you deal with people if what you do here is what you do in life.
Have a nice day.
As it stands you have yet to prove me guilty of anything, all I'm here for are those "abnormal screenshots" that I was banned for. If you wish to keep me banned that's completely up to you guys. I just found it kind of insulting that I was singled out, there was a reason you were looking at the screenshots, whatever you may have found I assure you it wasn't a cheat of any sort. Thanks for the advice though, you as well.
Back to top Go down
rapidfx

avatar

Posts : 459
Birthday : 1969-10-29
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 47
Location : Fairbanks Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Banned for "abnormal screenshots"   Sat May 19, 2012 2:30 pm

It's called a review. Some of us have lives, we can't always deal with things on the spot. Who ever banned you needs to be contacted. If you'd calm down a bit maybe, things will work out.
Back to top Go down
http://rapidfx.org
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3071
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 54
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Banned for "abnormal screenshots"   Sat May 19, 2012 2:53 pm

MysteryJake wrote:
As a matter of fact, I've gone through your forums and noticed that you've banned a few innocent players for "hacking" or "suspicious gameplay", so I'd beg to differ.

"innocent" players.
And if you read all the posts, you will find an explanation about not all hacks can be proved.
If you don't understand what I mean, then you should talk to other experienced admins and ask if all hacks can be proved.
Because not all hacks can be proved we have our own policy and we try to be fair with all players.
When we find something suspicious we need to discuss it and vote.
It is out of our hands to provide an evidence sometimes.
Another admin and I reviewed your screenshots and we did not find anything wrong, but we need to ask the admin who banned you to know why he thinks the screenshots are abnormal.
If he is wrong, then that admin will learn something new for future bans.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3071
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 54
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Banned for "abnormal screenshots"   Sat May 19, 2012 5:59 pm

The admin did not returned back today.
We will talk with that admin tomorrow.
Ban lifted

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
m1keonline1

avatar

Posts : 95
Birthday : 1965-01-21
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 52
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Banned for "abnormal screenshots"   Sun May 20, 2012 4:49 am

OK so you so here is the basis for the Temporary Ban that I put in play

1 - you were not kicked because I wanted the chopper, we were on opposite sides, therefore this is inaccurate.
2 - A number of experienced players who have played with the Clan for a number of years raised concerns regarding the ability to locate players a little too easily, and yes this might be attribuutable to a number of factors including skill, but with the level of players we have in the clan and those who join us from other clans, we listen to their views.
3- Checking of screenshots is something we do on a regular basis and is something that I do as soon as I join the server for a game. We do check out individuals who appear to be a cause of concern as would any site admin.
4 - As stated there are many forms of hack and we can not always easily identify these, but being an experienced player (as you say) in the game I am sure you will be aware of theseand the issues they cause admins and general game play. The anomily with your screen shot was related to CC showing you as being in a chopper but your screen shot showed a Jet. This may be down to lag on my system or some other technical issue, but taking all factors into consideration a temporary ban was implemented for investigation. Once our clan members are satisfied there is not an issue the ban would either be made permenant or lifted as the Clan sees fit. We are not obliged to provide any such form off proof as this is our server and not yours, you play be invitation which can be revocked any time without any reason.

With regards your comments, proof no proof etc, we investigate each ban instated and regularly remove bans if found to be unjustified. The Bans are used for the benefit of the game and if you take this in the spirit it is intended, then I am sure that you will understand the approach and if proved unjustified the you will enjoy playing here. We do not tollerate hackers or abuse towards the Clan members and you are able play here by invitation.

I am sure that the review will take place andyou will be notified of the outcome.

Mike

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Banned for "abnormal screenshots"   

Back to top Go down
 
Banned for "abnormal screenshots"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Banned for TK?
» Why was i banned????UnBan me please...
» *S2K* 0kolepuka Banned?
» Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: