=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello TFC Members !!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

Birthday : 1965-09-13

Hello TFC Members  !! Empty
PostSubject: Hello TFC Members !!   Hello TFC Members  !! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Hi my Name is J.R. i just wanted to let u know i really enjoy your server and have a good time with every one and always get treated respectfully by all TFC players im interested in recruiting to your clan if and when u might be interested in a new player I know its by invite only but just wanted my intentions known and that im interested my old clan has quit playing I was wearing my tags still for a while whn i first came to your server but have since abandoned them as none of my clan exist on here anymore. anyway just wanted to say hi and let u know i really have a great time on here and some of u are very fond of killing me on a regular basis and know me from the numerous times u blast my corpse in the air or riddle me with bullets lol hope u all had a great weekend and look fwd to seeing u on the battlefield and really have enjoyed talking to a few of u while in the game hope to meet more of u soon later J.R.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

Birthday : 1962-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello TFC Members !!   Hello TFC Members  !! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Thanks for considering making =TFC= The Friendly Clan, your clan of choice
Do you have a mic ?
A mic is required to be a =TFC= clan member.
What tags were you wearing ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

PostSubject: Re: Hello TFC Members !!   Hello TFC Members  !! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:53 pm

yes i have a Mic I was wearing **RR** tags for the Reapers Rangers was in that clan 3 yrs they all moved on to other games i guess BF3 or call of duty but anyway so now just looking for a new home no hurry like i said just wanted to make my intrest known had a great day on the server guess i better go pay bills now have a great evening guys see ya tomorrow prob
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Hello TFC Members !!   Hello TFC Members  !! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:12 pm

I sent you a message with the ventrilo info
Back to top Go down
GunnySgtJR

GunnySgtJR

PostSubject: Re: Hello TFC Members !!   Hello TFC Members  !! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:39 pm

thanks for info i will get it set up tuesday evening i only have a little while to get on and play tonight thanks again for the info
Back to top Go down
Mamba334

Mamba334

Birthday : 1979-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello TFC Members !!   Hello TFC Members  !! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:45 pm

Hey Gunny, just saw this bro. Glad you made it in man! Cool clan. Most of them seem around 40-60 yrs old ... lol. Which is great because they have a lot of wisdom. I've learned the humor is a bit dry and with me being a goofy guy, I don't want to come off as a silly kid so I just shut up. lol!

But, I used to play a while back in {PC} Pheonix Company. We were on here and MOH:SHAA for a while. They all moved onto BF:BC. BF 3 I hear you need topp of the line to play that game. I was thinking about getting it for PS 3. So I know how it feels to lose track of your buddies then start over. Sucks
Back to top Go down
JCPDX

Birthday : 1959-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello TFC Members !!   Hello TFC Members  !! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:08 pm

I just wanted to say that I really enjoy playing with and against the =TFC= CLAN members.
The team play is always good and I've noticed that if your a squad leader next to a uncapped flag that you will get all the support you need.
Sometimes it feels like there is a bulls eye on your back and there is no hiding from the devestation that is coming your way.lol.
3 cheers to the Friendly clan.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

gblanco

PostSubject: Re: Hello TFC Members !!   Hello TFC Members  !! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Thanks JCPDX, thats the way we like to play.
Teamwork.

Last edited by gblanco on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeffreym0

Birthday : 1995-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello TFC Members !!   Hello TFC Members  !! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:37 pm

been having alot fun playing with TFC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello TFC Members !!   Hello TFC Members  !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello TFC Members !!
Page 1 of 1