=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BF3 Sweat Sniper Shot Wake Island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiserbear1000

Birthday : 1966-03-06

BF3 Sweat Sniper Shot  Wake Island Empty
PostSubject: BF3 Sweat Sniper Shot Wake Island   BF3 Sweat Sniper Shot  Wake Island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Hi: I think i just found a sniper sweat spot in BF3 Wake Island, Head shots only shot. As you know, the enemy killed gets a 3-5 second view of your spot, but i think they are overlooking my spot. Some of the veteran players may recognize the spot, but most dont. Message me in BF3 and we will head to a empty server and i'll show you. You dont even see the head and have to look for other take off indicators. Twisted Evil Ive only done it with the L96, not sure how other rifles will do. Its not a glitch, just a overlooked position lol.
Back to top Go down
Kaiserbear1000

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Sweat Sniper Shot Wake Island   BF3 Sweat Sniper Shot  Wake Island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Oppps SWEET, not sweat.....
Back to top Go down
SmilingDragon

SmilingDragon

Birthday : 1978-11-08

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Sweat Sniper Shot Wake Island   BF3 Sweat Sniper Shot  Wake Island Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:21 pm

I'll have to message you next time I am on.....sounds like a sweat....errr sweet spot What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kaiserbear1000

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Sweat Sniper Shot Wake Island   BF3 Sweat Sniper Shot  Wake Island Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:39 pm

Cool, will be looking for you Dragon, just finished all my upgrades on the L96 phew. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Sweat Sniper Shot Wake Island   BF3 Sweat Sniper Shot  Wake Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3 Sweat Sniper Shot Wake Island
Page 1 of 1