=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.
 
HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Unban Please. Thanks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pure%ified



Posts : 5
Birthday : 1984-07-22
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 33

PostSubject: Unban Please. Thanks   Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Here is an email I received from Dangerous Doug I believe:

"You need 125,000 points to be a Lt. Col. Your buddy pure%ifid has only 35,838 and is shown as Lt. Col.
he was banned for rank hack. if he is hacking his rank is probably hacking everything else we don't allow hackers here."

Here was my responce after I received what I think was a severly delayed auto responce email:

"The reason my score for LtCol is so low is because my clan had a stat pad server and I used it quite often. Then one day I logged into BF2 and saw my stats had been reset. I also verified this with the bf2stats website just to be sure that it wasn’t a typical BF2 server problem.

If you still feel I’m a hacker then there is nothing else I can do to justify.

I obviously played in your server a lot and there isn’t many good BF2 servers left, let alone a Wake Island only server.

I would appreciate a lift on the ban. If you have any questions for me let me know."


I am also going to add that for those of you I have played with you will know I am a team player and join squads with knows people who also play as a team.

Looking forward to a responce.

BF2 Alias : Pure%ified
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please. Thanks   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Pure%ified wrote:
"The reason my score for LtCol is so low is because my clan had a stat pad server and I used it quite often.

A big mistake.
We cant verify if your rank was due to statpad or the use of hack.
Ban stays.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Pure%ified



Posts : 5
Birthday : 1984-07-22
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please. Thanks   Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Oh wow ok.....

So you can't verify I was reset because of that but you don't hesitate to jump to conclusions about it and just suspect hacking is involved which doesn't make sence.

I understand it's your server and obviously it will be managed in ways some don't agree.

I just don't really understand why you would ban someone without conclusive evidence and expect the worst.

You can't tell me you have never heard of stats being reset.

And since when is playing in a stat padding server grounds for bans in other servers?
Back to top Go down
DangerousDoug

avatar

Posts : 1097
Birthday : 1957-07-10
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 60
Location : Vancouver B.C Canada

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please. Thanks   Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:45 pm

When E.A resets your stats your rank would be reset.
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please. Thanks   Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Pure%ified wrote:
I just don't really understand why you would ban someone without conclusive evidence and expect the worst.

Since EA stopped detecting all hacks a couple of years ago.
Without a tool stopping hackers then every server dictates their policies about it.

Pure%ified wrote:
You can't tell me you have never heard of stats being reset.

I am aware of stats reset.
Reasons could be hack or stat pad.

Pure%ified wrote:
And since when is playing in a stat padding server grounds for bans in other servers?

Every server dictates their policies about it.
You are the one with the stats being reset. Why ? because you did something wrong.
Hack or just stat pad, that makes you a not trustable player.
If you really want to demonstrate you are clean... buy a new bf2 game and create a new account.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Pure%ified



Posts : 5
Birthday : 1984-07-22
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please. Thanks   Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:09 pm

That's a negative Doug.

I thought that was what happened as well.

Like I said one day I logged in and all my points where gone. I needed like 3k more points for full bird. So that wasn't going to happen.

All my current points are from legit play and not padding.

I confirmed that EA didn't reset rank as well with fellow clan members (germans who loved padding multiple accounts they had) and they told me they had been reset a few times but only lost points.

Maybe EA used to reset everything but they haven't for a while.

And to be honest, I woulnd't be here requesting/pleading for a lift on the ban if I didn't think playing in the TFC server wasn't fun or have good teamplay.
Back to top Go down
Pure%ified



Posts : 5
Birthday : 1984-07-22
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please. Thanks   Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:27 pm

gblanco wrote:
Pure%ified wrote:
I just don't really understand why you would ban someone without conclusive evidence and expect the worst.

Since EA stopped detecting all hacks a couple of years ago.
Without a tool stopping hackers then every server dictates their policies about it.

Pure%ified wrote:
You can't tell me you have never heard of stats being reset.

I am aware of stats reset.
Reasons could be hack or stat pad.

Pure%ified wrote:
And since when is playing in a stat padding server grounds for bans in other servers?

Every server dictates their policies about it.
You are the one with the stats being reset. Why ? because you did something wrong.
Hack or just stat pad, that makes you a not trustable player.
If you really want to demonstrate you are clean... buy a new bf2 game and create a new account.

So are you saying that PB no longer updates its definitions or whatever to scan and find hacks?

I also have never heard of anyone being caught of hacking and EA only resetting their hacks. In fact I beleive they only ban them by ther GUID and don't touch their stats at all.

So with that how would I even fall into that category of hacking and only getting my stats reset or getting reset at all for hacking.

I know exactly why my points are so low cuz of stat reset from probably having more than normal points in one category (medic or engineer) in a short time.

And how does me going to a stat padding server make me untrustable. That sounds a little bit of overkill there.

Soyou suggest I buy a new key in order to prove I am clean. If I was a hacker what would seriously stop me from hacking on that account? Especially since you say EA hasn't been trying to detect hacks for the last few years.

So lets exersize the idea real quick that I do buy a new cd key. I come back into the server as a private, I continue to do very well in the game. I then can almost guarantee you that I get called out for hacking cuz I am such a low rank. And probably will get banned.

Or I tell you " Hey guys remember me? I WAS pureified". BOOM what stops you from banning me again on pure speculation and me wasteing my money?

I hope you kinda see where I am going with this.

It also looks like you guys are trying to say I am guilty until I somehow prove I am innocent.

Looks like being honest doesn't pay of yet again. I could have probably thought of an excuse to use other than joining a stat padding server (which still doesn't make any sence why that would ever get anyone banned from a server).

I will say it again. I wouldn't be fighting this issue if I didn't think your server is a good place to play.
Back to top Go down
usmom

avatar

Posts : 382
Birthday : 1960-11-08
Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 57
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please. Thanks   Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Pure%ified wrote:

Soyou suggest I buy a new key in order to prove I am clean. If I was a hacker what would seriously stop me from hacking on that account? Especially since you say EA hasn't been trying to detect hacks for the last few years.

So lets exersize the idea real quick that I do buy a new cd key. I come back into the server as a private, I continue to do very well in the game. I then can almost guarantee you that I get called out for hacking cuz I am such a low rank. And probably will get banned.

Or I tell you " Hey guys remember me? I WAS pureified". BOOM what stops you from banning me again on pure speculation and me wasteing my money?


Well, I must say, he has a point there
Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please. Thanks   Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Pure%ified wrote:
So lets exersize the idea real quick that I do buy a new cd key. I come back into the server as a private, I continue to do very well in the game. I then can almost guarantee you that I get called out for hacking cuz I am such a low rank. And probably will get banned.

You will not be banned because your skills are good using a low rank account.
We are aware of players using multiple accounts.

Pure%ified wrote:
Or I tell you " Hey guys remember me? I WAS pureified". BOOM what stops you from banning me again on pure speculation and me wasteing my money?

You will not be banned because you say you are pureified.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Pure%ified



Posts : 5
Birthday : 1984-07-22
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please. Thanks   Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Thanks for getting back gblanco.

Your saying that I won't be banned for being a low rank while still having skill. That is good to know.

Your also saying that I wont be banned for saying that I played under the name Pureified. That's is also good to know.

Now with those 2 things being cleared up, why wont you just unban my current key?

This is really just an assumption on what happend to my account.

I stated why my account is low on points (reset) and why I am here pleading my case.

And from your last responce it doesn't make sence to me why you wouldn't just unban my current account if everything will be fine to begin with if I create a new account with a new key.

I am also pretty sure I can get a new key and use my current account still anyways since it's a server ban and not an EA ban.

When I received my reset, obviously my rank didn't get reset but when I had 1 kill I was able to unlock all my weapons again because of my rank.

I personaly don't want to go threw the ranks again just to get my unlocks.

I'm hopeing your starting to see my point with your current responces.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Back to top Go down
gblanco

avatar

Posts : 3070
Birthday : 1962-09-19
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 55
Location : Sonora, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please. Thanks   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Pure%ified wrote:
Why wont you just unban my current key?

We have our own policy and we follow a procedure before banning a player.
I don't remember all the facts in your case.
Maybe you were doing some suspicious kills...
Maybe we took some screenshots and we found something was not right...
I am not sure who banned you....
My point is... there was a reason for your ban and obviously your account reset is part of the reason.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefriendlyclan.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Unban Please. Thanks   

Back to top Go down
 
Unban Please. Thanks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» unban me please my stupid friend kept tking people
» Why was i banned????UnBan me please...
» Unban request
» [UNBANNED - TREAD CAREFULLY] Carter Smith Unban Appeal
» Unban request DETTONATOR.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Questions, Complaints, Unban Requests ?-
Jump to: