=TFC=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=TFC=

The Friendly Clan is dedicated to the enjoyment of the BF2 Game.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grandkids and BF2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wansu

Wansu

Birthday : 1963-11-09

Grandkids and BF2 Empty
PostSubject: Grandkids and BF2   Grandkids and BF2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:50 pm

I have a 3 year old grandson that I let 'walk around' Wake Island for kicks. I just put a wrench in his hand and he'll sit their forever and climb up and down the ladders at South Gate. He also likes me to fly in the Blackhawk to the island and parachute down.

Anyway, we went to an airshow today and they had several helicopters on display including a Blackhawk. When he saw it he yelled "That's like the hepicopter in walk around!!' They also had a search and rescue display with a black zodiac. He got excited about that too and wanted to sit in the real thing since we go for rides around the island sometimes. Kids are great.
Back to top Go down
usmom

usmom

Birthday : 1960-11-08

Grandkids and BF2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandkids and BF2   Grandkids and BF2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:06 pm

That is awesome!!
Back to top Go down
E641

E641

Grandkids and BF2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandkids and BF2   Grandkids and BF2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Very cool that he already has some knowledge of what he is looking at.

E
Back to top Go down
porra_eusoumau

porra_eusoumau

Birthday : 1966-05-28

Grandkids and BF2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandkids and BF2   Grandkids and BF2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:06 pm

I have 4 kids(3 boys and a girl) and one nephew, and they all play BF2... sometimes we make a whole squad, when we are all playing at the same time!!! lol
Now can you imagine who on earth showed them the game and started them playing??? (and, of course, payed for 1 game to each??? lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grandkids and BF2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandkids and BF2   Grandkids and BF2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grandkids and BF2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=TFC= :: Community :: Funny Stuff-
Jump to: